Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He better watch himself, so many white supremists out there
    this

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody has the balls to tell these pieces of garbage to stop getting in trouble and then you have no issues

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Why does this racist fukin loser have to be the player behind the one and only cavs championship... with every waking moment he exists beyond that year, the chip gets more an more tainted for the city because of this fool. Just go away and retire already. I hope his son doesn't make it either... another generation of his seed in the nba just killing the product would suck

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Here is the main problem. The family goes out and completely lies about what happened, and that is the story that everyone automatically believes.

Here is the aunt blatantly lying about the event.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Lebron is a scumbag.

jjgold

James is not dumb and will benefit $$$ with sponsors because all joining the cause "its cool to support scum"

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

LeBron is so passive aggressive with his behavior it borderlines on being mentally ill. His fame at an early age along with no stable parent in the home to guide him certainly didn't help. Everything he does is an over compensation for his psychological deficits. This is why he is always trying to act tough, smart, or cool it is actually sad to see this behavior in a grown man.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I'd like to hear what the girl in the pink jumpsuit has to say about all this

Kermit

Here is the dishonest media at it again. Now they know what happened, but they to edit out key points to make it look bad.

Also, CNN had some clown on that described it as nothing more than a "Playground Fight"

I've seen playground fights before, but I have never seen one that involved trying to gut someone with a kitchen knife.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I'd like to hear what the girl in the pink jumpsuit has to say about all this
    The Liberal media will brainwash her into saying that the knife was hers and the big girl was just trying to give it back.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Lebron just another race baiter hater. Funny how he lives in all White Million Dollar neighborhood.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here is the dishonest media at it again. Now they know what happened, but they to edit out key points to make it look bad.

Also, CNN had some clown on that described it as nothing more than a "Playground Fight"
    I've seen playground fights before, but I have never seen one that involved trying to gut someone with a kitchen knife.
    Link??? From what I'm seeing, most of the media is saying that this shooting was justified, including CNN. Probably why LJ took down his tweet because he was wrong? Isn't it ironic that LBJ and Trump both stir the pot? A lot of people seem to really hate them both.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Lebron just another race baiter hater. Funny how he lives in all White Million Dollar neighborhood.
    Huh? don't you live in LA? There's close to 6,000 black people that live in Brentwood. It is definitely NOT ALL WHITE. A lot of Asians too. Da fukk?

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3136

lebron is biggest loser racist in the world!

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4634

most hated pos in all sports

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Link??? From what I'm seeing, most of the media is saying that this shooting was justified, including CNN. Probably why LJ took down his tweet because he was wrong? Isn't it ironic that LBJ and Trump both stir the pot? A lot of people seem to really hate them both.

Kermit

It wasn't one of their people that said it, they had several guests on and one of them said the girl didn't need to be shot over a playground fight.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

RudyRuetigger

do you want me to continue?

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i wonder if lebron even knew what happened when he made that post. he probably was just going by what he "heard" from his friends. lebron always like to say he thinks for himself but i seriously doubt it.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Daryl Morey supported "Free Hong Kong"
    Then Brick attacked him

LeBron in 2019 on Daryl Morey's tweets supporting Hong Kong:

"So many people could have been harmed...so just be careful what we tweet, what we say...we do have freedom of speech but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that, too."

He should listen to his own advice.

stake1

Newsweek's Josh Hammer:

Suffice it to say we’ve come a long way from Michael Jordan’s “Republicans buy sneakers, too” quip to LeBron James putting a fairly literal target on the back of a police officer who refused to let a teenage girl get stabbed to death.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

it simple solution ,to stop police killing black or white people ,,put your hand on the stering weel comply comply comply ,,and everthing goin to be ok,you be on your way in no time ,if you dont want comply and reaching for something ,you goin to get shoot ,,simple as that,,

stake1

Nba ratings are trash. The board wonders why? Well maybe if "brick" tweets some more death threats? That will help matters

Self-inflicted wounds are purposely ignored until they can’t be. For the NBA, that moment is inching closer. Coming into the 2020-21 season, NBA games on ABC — the league’s most important partner — were down 45% since 2011-12.

On cable, it’s only slightly less damning. NBA broadcasts on TNT were down 40% and 20% on ESPN. To stick with more recent trends, the past two NBA Finals crashed to double-digit declines, with the most recent falling down 51% to an all-time record low. Last season’s NBA on ABC games fit that same category, recording the lowest average (2.95 million) on record.

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

why le bron leave in a white neighborhood,,if he love his people so much why dont he move to the hood,,

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    why le bron leave in a white neighborhood,,if he love his people so much why dont he move to the hood,,
    yep just pure black trash

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Police need to stop going into these neighborhoods. Just let the dregs of society kill each other.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

LeBron James is a Freemason, just like Dwayne Wade, just like Shaq, etc. He's just being told to stir things up. Remember folks, their mission is to Divide and Conquer.

Master Freemasons are Luciferians. He couldn't give two fukks about black people. His true master is Lucifer, no joke...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Police need to stop going into these neighborhoods. Just let the dregs of society kill each other.
    I am good friends with one of the cops here in my town and he told me that they get more calls and spend more time in the 4 project areas of town than anywhere else. The people that hate the cops are the ones calling them all of the time for help.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Daryl Morey supported "Free Hong Kong"
    Then Brick attacked him

LeBron in 2019 on Daryl Morey's tweets supporting Hong Kong:

"So many people could have been harmed...so just be careful what we tweet, what we say...we do have freedom of speech but there can be a lot of negative that comes with that, too."

He should listen to his own advice.

well when you have a 6th grade education it doesn't take long to look like an idiot. Lets cut the shit, the guy never spent anytime in the classroom. They gave him grades. Lets stop pretending he actually graduated high school by himself. Him winning games and dunking a basketball got him A's. Guy is dumb as a post. Again, have him sit and take the SAT and ACT, guaranteed he wouldn't come even close to getting a score any college would accept. I would bet my life on it. No fukin chance. Guy is a total dumbass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

jjgold

The average black man has a six grade education One of the biggest reasons they can’t advance in society

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

The average black man has a six grade education One of the biggest reasons they can’t advance in society
    The average black pro athlete has probably only a 4th grade education. Starts with Lebron James. Not very bright but boy can he dribble that basketball.

jjgold

James is laughed at daily

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6823

Total bullshit post. 88% are high school graduates and 26% have a bachelor degree. I'm pro cop and support them in every way but posts like yours are just plain old ignorance. Assuming all blacks are like George Floyd is the same as assuming all whites are like you.

I'm sure that the black community is looking for advice from you on how to advance in society

https://www.census.gov/library/stori...l-average.html
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave dustyy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    LeBron James is a Freemason, just like Dwayne Wade, just like Shaq, etc. He's just being told to stir things up. Remember folks, their mission is to Divide and Conquer.

Master Freemasons are Luciferians. He couldn't give two fukks about black people. His true master is Lucifer, no joke...
    You are a maniac and need to be in a hospital

First 12345 ... Last