1. #1
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Betting Odds For Wrestlemania Day 2

    WWE Universal Championship Triple Threat Match:
    Roman Reigns (champion) (+110) vs. Edge (-140) vs. Daniel Bryan (+290)

    WWE Raw Womenís Championship Match:
    Asuka (champion) +300 vs. Rhea Ripley -500

    Singles Match:
    Randy Orton +300 vs. The Fiend -900

    WWE Intercontinental Title Match:

    Big E (champion) +135 vs. Apollo Crews -175

    Singles Match:
    Kevin Owens -400 vs. Sami Zayn +175

    WWE United States Title Match:
    Matt Riddle (champion) -150 vs. Sheamus +110

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  2. #2
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Only underdog I think has a chance here is Big E. I would possibly say Sheamus but Vince loves Riddle.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #3
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,333
    Betpoints: 1562

    LOOKS A SOLID CARD


  4. #4
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    I really love what they have done with Sami Zayn's character. He is perfect for this "conspiracy theory" character.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #5
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Fans are booing every time Hogan talks.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #6
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Be interesting what they do with the fiend since they can't take visual liberties with fans in the stands.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  7. #7
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,333
    Betpoints: 1562

    Why do wwe bother showing this


  8. #8
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Be interesting what they do with the fiend since they can't take visual liberties with fans in the stands.
    not too many -1500 wrestling favorites lose, that was a weird turn? by alexa

    spends months tormenting orton only to help him, goofy stuff there

  9. #9
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    time for the first, last, and only nigerian drum fight

    where you should have to hit your opponent with a drum, but for some reason the "nigerian drum fight" really has no rules related to nigerians or drums

  10. #10
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    not too many -1500 wrestling favorites lose, that was a weird turn? by alexa

    spends months tormenting orton only to help him, goofy stuff there
    She became Sister Abagail. The red lights went off when that was happening, and thus she took the power of The Fiend, becoming more powerful than he is. I think it's weird that they did this on Wrestlemania instead of a regular show, but this was more of a story progression.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    She became Sister Abagail. The red lights went off when that was happening, and thus she took the power of The Fiend, becoming more powerful than he is. I think it's weird that they did this on Wrestlemania instead of a regular show, but this was more of a story progression.
    but she showed that power by distracting him and helping orton? makes no sense

    if you're gonna show power then shoot the fiend with a fireball or give him the old sparkle splash, oh wait i mean twisted bliss

  12. #12
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    i guess the nigerian drum fight match is a kendo stick match lol

  13. #13
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    but she showed that power by distracting him and helping orton? makes no sense

    if you're gonna show power then shoot the fiend with a fireball or give him the old sparkle splash, oh wait i mean twisted bliss
    I think the story progression was more important to them than who won or lost. Orton will probably get his before it is said and done. I think that is probably why they were the opening match. They knew it was going to be a confusing ending, and the crowd would be upset because they think The Fiend is getting buried. Makes for an interesting Raw tomorrow.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  14. #14
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    First AJ Styles, and now Apollo Crews. Before you know it, every heel will get their own personal giant.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  15. #15
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Normally don't see so many heels win at Wrestlemania.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #16
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    First AJ Styles, and now Apollo Crews. Before you know it, every heel will get their own personal giant.
    and they have to be 7 feet tall! maybe that's why they keep showing great khali, bring back big cass too

  17. #17
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    and they have to be 7 feet tall! maybe that's why they keep showing great khali, bring back big cass too
    Dig up Andre while you're at it.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  18. #18
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    That chick has some lungs singing Rhea Ripley's song.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  19. #19
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    That chick has some lungs singing Rhea Ripley's song.
    they should've brought out avril for seth rollins


  20. #20
    milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-22-07
    Posts: 25,378
    Betpoints: 4532

    where was someone with a money in the bank contract to fix that ending

    cena was terrible to be pushed for that long... roman is a whole other level of awful
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

  21. #21
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,636
    Betpoints: 35

    Cena sold tickets and tshirts. The current clown? He canít sell, period. Heís a total joke and should have stayed in quarantine scared. I mean he semi-retired over the china virus, because he is a big time pussy

  22. #22
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,636
    Betpoints: 35

    Some kind of problem for MackMan. The women are the draw. WWE= Women’s Wrestling Entertainment
    Since ratings are in the toilet for both Raw and Smackdown, it’s time to pick the one show they want to compete in its slot.
    make that show all women, the leave the losers like reigns for the other

  23. #23
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,636
    Betpoints: 35

    Another thing, Sasha Banks husband is the costume designer for Wwe. He is low IQ
    Reigns without his militia gear? Bad look. Make him wrestle in that or some other under armour gear to cover his “trans” look without

  24. #24
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,015
    Betpoints: 68

    i did not watch but i read the results.

    i am surprised they booked the main event on night 2 the way they did. vince just loves roman. he never listens to the fans.

  25. #25
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 19,333
    Betpoints: 1562

    What where the results any upsets

  26. #26
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,015
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    What where the results any upsets
    the fiend lost. orton would have been a nice hit.

    Singles Match:
    Randy Orton +300 vs. The Fiend -900

  27. #27
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,636
    Betpoints: 35

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i did not watch but i read the results.

    i am surprised they booked the main event on night 2 the way they did. vince just loves roman. he never listens to the fans.
    Maybe 20,000 at Bucs field. Their boo's were still loud for the "champ". Was the perfect moment for Edge to pin Bryan. Keeping the "champ" strong, as he did not lose himself. Setting up a rematch vs Edge.
    But having him pin an all-time great in Edge? on top of Bryan was dumb. They have no one that can build a storyline vs reigns= joey anoa.
    Maybe they can overpay lesnar to comeback and beat the shit out of him? But without the live gates and house shows? I do not see them spending much money right now on someone to challenge anoa

  28. #28
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,015
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Maybe 20,000 at Bucs field. Their boo's were still loud for the "champ". Was the perfect moment for Edge to pin Bryan. Keeping the "champ" strong, as he did not lose himself. Setting up a rematch vs Edge.
    But having him pin an all-time great in Edge? on top of Bryan was dumb. They have no one that can build a storyline vs reigns= joey anoa.
    Maybe they can overpay lesnar to comeback and beat the shit out of him? But without the live gates and house shows? I do not see them spending much money right now on someone to challenge anoa
    i agree. i thought that is why they made it a triple threat. the champ still looks good but loses. building up Edge and such just to be double pinned was a joke.

  29. #29
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 12,636
    Betpoints: 35

    Anyone remember this guy Espn fired:






    Adnan Virk is now the new voice of Wwe Raw. Apparently he will continue his work for Mlb network

  30. #30
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,525
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i agree. i thought that is why they made it a triple threat. the champ still looks good but loses. building up Edge and such just to be double pinned was a joke.
    Eh...didnt really like it but I get it.

    Keep the belt on Reigns, while neither challenger loses weak. They can keep this story running with these 4 (including Uso) for months if they wish or until there is another title contender.

  31. #31
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,015
    Betpoints: 68

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Eh...didnt really like it but I get it.

    Keep the belt on Reigns, while neither challenger loses weak. They can keep this story running with these 4 (including Uso) for months if they wish or until there is another title contender.
    i get it also cause Vince loves Roman.

  32. #32
    SamsNCharge99
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 38,286
    Betpoints: 2207

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i did not watch but i read the results.

    i am surprised they booked the main event on night 2 the way they did. vince just loves roman. he never listens to the fans.
    tough on both levels

    if you give Edge the title, it's great for the crowd, but Edge isn't your full timer 365 days a year. He would lose the title back within 1-2 months

    same with Daniel Bryan....not surprised he didn't win. It was always gonna be Edge of Roman, but I think they were thinking long term

    also it was an upset that Roman won the match with most assuming Edge would win to make that storyline run full circle

  33. #33
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-01-12
    Posts: 4,525
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i get it also cause Vince loves Roman.
    True. Imo at least "Head of The Table" Roman is way more tolerable than babyface Roman.

  34. #34
    Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 28,233
    Betpoints: 370

    If they have Alexa Bliss turn on Bray Wyatt, this would be an awesome spot to bring Aleister Black back.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  35. #35
    ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-09
    Posts: 27,994
    Betpoints: 54

    havent watched in 4 years

12 Last
Top