gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Spencer versus steve stevens

I love this video, this guy spencer totally calls up steve stevens.

A fake guru just called me a loser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw82aC4oWuI
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

classic!!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Spencer buried that losing tout!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

gopolks

The video is probably the best take down of Steve Stevens I have ever seen. Very smart. Loved the part about how he showed
    dates of games shown on money talks didn't actually match up with the actual dates of the games.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    The video is probably the best take down of Steve Stevens I have ever seen. Very smart. Loved the part about how he showed
    dates of games shown on money talks didn't actually match up with the actual dates of the games.
    That was brilliant work by Spencer. Totally destroyed that elder abuser: darren stevens. I enjoyed seeing the stevens vs dave spat. Was like a couple of stiffs arguing over who was less worse.
    But this work by Spencer? Outstanding! Took apart scumbag stevens every which way, completely destroying that loser

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Love it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i love this. steve and vegas dave need to be put on a desert island and we never hear from them again.

gopolks

I really love the video, I think if any video as going to really expose Steve Stevens to the wider community it's this one.

Spencer Cornelia really makes his point well.

Going back to Money talks showing the games had already been played, shows what a fraud Steve Stevens is.

The work, the research, Spencer must of done, leaves Steve for dead.

I sincerely hope this video goes viral.

gopolks

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i love this. steve and vegas dave need to be put on a desert island and we never hear from them again.
    It's the best take down of Steve Stevens I have ever seen.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

I remember in high school in the 90s my buddy paying steve stevens like $500 a month for his picks. Didn't realize he was still at it 30 years later. Wow. Think he was a Jim Fiest guy also if I recall the name right

gopolks

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I remember in high school in the 90s my buddy paying steve stevens like $500 a month for his picks. Didn't realize he was still at it 30 years later. Wow. Think he was a Jim Fiest guy also if I recall the name right
    Wow, stevens has been conning people for that long.

pologq

It's the best take down of Steve Stevens I have ever seen.
    i havent seen many against him. this was extremely well done.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Burial

jjgold

But they’re all scammers every one of them

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

After seeing that video I'm gonna admit something on here that I never told anyone out of sheer embarrassment. When I 1st started gambling in 1998 with an offshore called Gold Medal Sports I actually started off on a hot streak before it all eventually came crashing down. My friend told me about these 800 tout services that give free pics. I called one & as you would imagine the guy told me If I want the prem. pics those cost money. After wiring a couple 100 bucks for some actual winning pics he put his "boss" (I'll never forget his "name" Phil D'Angelo) on the phone who somehow convinced me to literally sent him $10K after I told him how much money I had in the bank, to make some "real" money. As you could imagine his pics were absolute dogshit & after losing everything he tried to convince me to send him more money which I learned my lesson at that point. Moral of the story is this..I don't blame him one bit: he spotted a sucker and exploited one. I have no doubt I would've lost that 10K betting anyway but to lose it like this literally felt like being raped. ( Not that I've actually even been literally penetrated but you get the idea).

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 875

Steve needs to lay off the Botox

gopolks

i havent seen many against him. this was extremely well done.
    I have seen a couple of others on youtube, go after Steve Stevens and calling him out, but none as perfect as
    the video in the OP of this thread.

So professionally done, I'm guessing Steve has seen it, and wont mention Spencer again ever.

I just hope people continue to leave comments at Steve Stevens youtube page, he may delete them, but at least
    he will know a fair amount of people are on to him.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    After seeing that video I'm gonna admit something on here that I never told anyone out of sheer embarrassment. When I 1st started gambling in 1998 with an offshore called Gold Medal Sports I actually started off on a hot streak before it all eventually came crashing down. My friend told me about these 800 tout services that give free pics. I called one & as you would imagine the guy told me If I want the prem. pics those cost money. After wiring a couple 100 bucks for some actual winning pics he put his "boss" (I'll never forget his "name" Phil D'Angelo) on the phone who somehow convinced me to literally sent him $10K after I told him how much money I had in the bank, to make some "real" money. As you could imagine his pics were absolute dogshit & after losing everything he tried to convince me to send him more money which I learned my lesson at that point. Moral of the story is this..I don't blame him one bit: he spotted a sucker and exploited one. I have no doubt I would've lost that 10K betting anyway but to lose it like this literally felt like being raped. ( Not that I've actually even been literally penetrated but you get the idea).
    and that is exactly how they make their money sadly. good thing you realized it before it went worse.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

and that is exactly how they make their money sadly. good thing you realized it before it went worse.
    Literally down hundreds of thousands since then so it's not like it got any better, just lost it to the books instead of individual scammers.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Amazing. As if nobody would even think to line up the dates.

jjgold

Loved it
    Nomination(s):

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Amazing. As if nobody would even think to line up the dates.
    This Spencer guy actually took this from someone else who exposed this years back.

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Stevens is a fraud.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

id pay $49.95 to watch that stream!

gopolks

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    Stevens is a fraud.
    Still shake my head that people think Steve is Legit.

gopolks

In Steve Stevens latest video, hes calling Spencer a stalker, and he going to deal with him, and apparently he thinks Spencer is going to Jail.

jjgold

Toris all losers and scammers

100% of them

Stevens just more public

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Literally down hundreds of thousands since then so it's not like it got any better, just lost it to the books instead of individual scammers.
    at least you lost it on your individual decisions and not some tout giving you random picks