1. #36
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 377,373
    Betpoints: 964

    Doncic Itís 10 times the player of those guys you mentioned but I know heís European.

  2. #37
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 19,531
    Betpoints: 9094

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Doncic It’s 10 times the player of those guys you mentioned but I know he’s European.
    That's why I said American. Not just caucasian.

    Don't think he's 10x Mark Price, btw. Hornacek was a great player, too.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #38
    Chief Wahoo
    Chief Wahoo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-12-09
    Posts: 971
    Betpoints: 5943

    C'mon Chucky,

    Normally agree with your take on thinks but getting very liberal with the word "great" including Hornacek. I'm assuming you'd also then include Stockton and Malone and the three together won 0 titles.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    That's why I said American. Not just caucasian.

    Don't think he's 10x Mark Price, btw. Hornacek was a great player, too.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021


  4. #39
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 19,531
    Betpoints: 9094

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
    C'mon Chucky,

    Normally agree with your take on thinks but getting very liberal with the word "great" including Hornacek. I'm assuming you'd also then include Stockton and Malone and the three together won 0 titles.
    https://www.basketball-reference.com...hornaje01.html

    Chief, I really don't think it's a stretch. It's one of those bar-room debates.

    I played in some of the early Basketball Rotisserie leagues. In the array of stats, we were always amazed at how hi Hornacek ranked. An incredibly efficient player.

    He had years where he was very close to the 40/50/90 club. 3%/FG%/FT%. His WinShares ranks #69 all-time, who knew that?

    Jeff was also pretty quiet. Didn't toot his own horn. I won't back down on that one, people don't realize how good he was.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #40
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,207
    Betpoints: 356

    thanks for contest
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #41
    Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-20
    Posts: 3,597
    Betpoints: 60

    thank you for the contest Archie
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021


  7. #42
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 22,134
    Betpoints: 2447

    Thanks Arch. Great win in the bracket contest. You are officially a Sbr legend forever.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021


First 12
Top