IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

Darius. Even says so in the OP in the twitter bit. Don't know why you all care about this. I'd guess he's a POS and she's from a broken home. THe world's ****** up. That's life.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    It was your opening sentence, your thesis. A thesis sets the tone for the entire post, shows your reader what you intend to prove. I didn’t imply or assume anything, I read your post. I’m not sure where you got the stupid part from, I never said that - you projected that on yourself. Usually when people think something is “implied”, it’s from their own subconscious, and how they feel about themselves.
    My opening statement was that maybe she made the whole thing up. If she made it up then guess what? She had to beat herself up or get someone else to beat her up. I then went on to say that her statements did not make sense. They got in a fight, she hid her bruises, she didn't go to the police, then when pressed, she did not want to go forward. Something smells fishy. That's my thesis. You took one statement and ran with it as if it was not plausible. Then when I showed you it was indeed possible, you still do not admit it even now.

Here's what I said...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Because maybe, just maybe, she made the whole thing up and got someone else to beat her up? Hell, none of us know what really happened but she sounds crazy as hell. She went to the liquor store and found his unlocked phone and saw a text from a girl he was screwing? Okay, then what? He allowed her to look through his phone? Okay. Then they got in a fight? Then he beat her up? I couldn't tell but for her to not move forward means 2 things. Either she made the shit up and will be found out in court and could possibly face jail time. Or he indeed beat the shit out of her but she never went to the cops because she's so money grubbing that she'll take an ass kicking and keep coming back. Either one points to her not being normal. I'm still not sure he's a piece of shit just yet. Does he have a history of being a scumbag??? Birds of a feather usually flock together.
    Here's what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    She “got someone else to beat her up.” Seriously? I know a lot of SBR poke fun at you Mac, maybe don’t give them so much ammunition, damn.
    So what should I have implied by your last statement? Was that my own subconscious? You said that what I said should not be taken seriously, you said you know people poke fun at me and my post is all the ammunition they need. A post that I proved to you happens, yet you still have not said it is plausible. Now you want to bring up race for some strange reason???

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

I don't know anyone named Derius. I've never seen that spelling before. I only know 2 black football players named Darrius (Heward-Bey and Guice). Derius, spelling looks/sounds very European. I know several European guys name Jerius. I did not pay attention to his name, I never heard of him. Just like I can't tell you her name unless I went back and looked at the IG post. I really don't know if she's white or black. I'm assuming from posts that she's white, just like I could assume from posts that he was black but to be honest I don't know if she's black, white, Asian or Latin? I don't think it matters???
    I just asked you a simple question first off, you pretended you didn't know who he was. Were quits dude.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Darius. Even says so in the OP in the twitter bit. Don't know why you all care about this. I'd guess he's a POS and she's from a broken home. THe world's ****** up. That's life.
    So we're supposed to go investigate twitter? Does it really matter Derius, Darius? Didn't someone say that this happened in back in 5/2020. OP brought it up now??

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    I just asked you a simple question first off, you pretended you didn't know who he was. Were quits dude.
    Excuse me? When and what question did you ever ask me? Stop day drinking...

packerd_00

So we're supposed to go investigate twitter? Does it really matter Derius, Darius? Didn't someone say that this happened in back in 5/2020. OP brought it up now??
    The guys being a pest. He knows it says Derius on the title of the thread.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-07-21 at 05:48 PM.

packerd_00

Excuse me? When and what question did you ever ask me? Stop day drinking...
    Read my first exchange with you, simple. Anyways the guy was a nobody.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-07-21 at 05:45 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Read my first exchange with you, simple. Anyways it doesn't matter much now, the guy was a nobody.
    I believe your first exchange with me was this.

Money grubbing? How much can this guy have made in his career he was an absolute scrub.

I have no idea who the guy is. Never heard of him and I follow the NBA fairly well. Some former NBA player. I don't know what he's worth but if an IG girl is with him it's usually not because he's a valedictorian. He could be making a lot of money playing overseas. I do not know.

Mac4Lyfe

I just quickly looked him up. He played at Michigan. I damn sure do not remember him at UM. It said he was making $1M in the nba in 2013. It says he's playing for the Santa Cruz Warriors which is G league.

packerd_00

I believe your first exchange with me was this.

He was pretty much crap, if you look at his numbers.

Bounced around with a bunch of teams both in the NBA and Overseas. Had an average of 3.3 points and 1.4 assists.

I have no idea who the guy is. Never heard of him and I follow the NBA fairly well. Some former NBA player. I don't know what he's worth but if an IG girl is with him it's usually not because he's a valedictorian. He could be making a lot of money playing overseas. I do not know.
    He bounced around with five overseas teams in the last six years. Even across the pond he was a waste of space.

Making a cool million in the NBA, thats pitiful considering.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 04-07-21 at 05:58 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

The guys being a pest. He knows it says Derius on the title of the thread.
    Did neither of you read the OP properly? Read the twitter bit in the first picture. She refers to him as Darius. Derius indeed, what kind of a name's that

paulll
    paulll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

so toxic trash...hope she is ok

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

another Animal SC murdered 5 people yesterday

Yeh ok Black Lives Matter laughing stock slogan of the year

Mac4Lyfe

The gunman who killed five people including a prominent doctor in South Carolina was former NFL player Phillip Adams, who killed himself early Thursday, according to a source who was briefed on the investigation.

The source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to speak publicly, said Adams' parents live near the doctor's home in Rock Hill, and that he had been treated by the doctor. The source said Adams killed himself after midnight with a .45-caliber weapon.

Mac4Lyfe

Millions of crazy sick fukk American citizens with guns and we're worried about migrant children? This country is full of wacko's yet you gun pushers want more guns in these idiots hands??? This is not a white/black issue, it's a stupid, sick fukks issue. Too many of them.

and also today a pregnant woman here in Houston was shot multiple times and died as some sick fukk got in an argument with her boyfriend at a convenience store earlier. He followed them, rammed the car and started shooting. Fukkk. When will it end? 120+ homicides in Houston this year already. Totally preventable.

First 1234