1. #1
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Oops I did it again!!!...Zags/Nets (10K/20K)..(total: 22.85K/100.4K)

    Wow where do I begin, how I got access to all this money when I was dead broke last. wk. I'll save for another day (hopefully mid-July..hint: think Shawshank Red...I'm Andy Dufresne & my ex-gf. would be the warden). Came here to bet a specific amount (19,258 which would've made the payout an even $150K) The ticket agent took my license, got on the phone with the boss & refused anymore action bec. they didn't that much exposure once he saw the initial 9K/63K. I asked if I could add a 3rd team in the mix to limit their exposure & after talking to the boss again this was the outcome. A) Either add a 3rd team or B)they'd will be willing to take the initial bet @ max.10K (obv. went with B since I'm not about to add any team out the West (Lakers,etc) cuz it's just not worth the risk. I'm not bashing the book cuz I get the exposure risk from their POV but had I known I would've never made the 4 hr. trip down here. (About to miss a 2nd bus today cuz of capacity limits)
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 04-02-21 at 12:34 PM.

  2. #2
    SamsNCharge99
    4x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 36,773
    Betpoints: 922

    god bless
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021


  3. #3
    SamsNCharge99
    4x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 36,773
    Betpoints: 922

    wish i had even close to the amount of money you are able to strap together for these type of bets

    I support you dougie, hoping you got a winner
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021


  4. #4
    Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-14-07
    Posts: 27,298

    Oh. Man. I really hope you win this

  5. #5
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    wish i had even close to the amount of money you are able to strap together for these type of bets

    I support you dougie, hoping you got a winner
    Thanks Sam..horrible value though (from +700 to +200) but greater win probability, so at this point I'm just being greedy for that +100K payout.

  6. #6
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Oh. Man. I really hope you win this
    You & me both pal, but the only thing I'm thinking about rn is getting on a fukkin bus back to NY. Already missed the 1 & 2pm bus cuz cokksukkers keep jumping the line which is already at capacity. Next bus at 4pm.

  7. #7
    Vyasports
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-27-19
    Posts: 3,286
    Betpoints: 395

    Safe journey & take care Tom.

  8. #8
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Safe journey & take care Tom.

  9. #9
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 13,016
    Betpoints: 68

    good luck doug

    if you win this will be monumental for SBR.

  10. #10
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    good luck doug

    if you win this will be monumental for SBR.
    Thanks bro..I really hope I didn't jinx it by asking the booker if I could get paid by cashier's check instead of cash. He said I could.

  11. #11
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,290
    Betpoints: 173

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Wow where do I begin, how I got access to all this money when I was dead broke last. wk. I'll save for another day (hopefully mid-July..hint: think Shawshank Red...I'm Andy Dufresne & my ex-gf. would be the warden). Came here to bet a specific amount (19,258 which would've made the payout an even $150K) The ticket agent took my license, got on the phone with the boss & refused anymore action bec. they didn't that much exposure once he saw the initial 9K/63K. I asked if I could add a 3rd team in the mix to limit their exposure & after talking to the boss again this was the outcome. A) Either add a 3rd team or B)they'd will be willing to take the initial bet @ max.10K (obv. went with B since I'm not about to add any team out the West (Lakers,etc) cuz it's just not worth the risk. I'm not bashing the book cuz I get the exposure risk from their POV but had I known I would've never made the 4 hr. trip down here. (About to miss a 2nd bus today cuz of capacity limits)
    Wow. Maybe I should load up again. Iíll see if MGM, Circa or William Hill will take $10k+.

  12. #12
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,414
    Betpoints: 2205

    Dougy you seem like a genuine good dude, seriously rooting hard for you to hit this bish!

    GL

  13. #13
    Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-16
    Posts: 2,907
    Betpoints: 216

    Rooting for you. Hope you hit it.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/26/2021


  14. #14
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,290
    Betpoints: 173

    You are fukkin winning this. Thatís what I know. Canít wait.

  15. #15
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 368,926
    Betpoints: 1294

    Hope it hits

    If it does get rid of all your money and invest it or if not you know the deal what will happen

  16. #16

  17. #17
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Dougy you seem like a genuine good dude, seriously rooting hard for you to hit this bish!

    GL
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Rooting for you. Hope you hit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You are fukkin winning this. That’s what I know. Can’t wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hope it hits

    If it does get rid of all your money and invest it or if not you know the deal what will happen
    Thanks fellas..I honestly feel it all comes down to Mon. (Zags win, I truly feel the Nets are a mortal lock), but for some reason I'm worried a scumbag cheater like Kelvin Sampson just might shock the world.

  18. #18
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,290
    Betpoints: 173

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Thanks fellas..I honestly feel it all comes down to Mon. (Zags win, I truly feel the Nets are a mortal lock), but for some reason I'm worried a scumbag cheater like Kelvin Sampson just might shock the world.
    One game at a time. All you can do.

  19. #19
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Wow. Maybe I should load up again. I’ll see if MGM, Circa or William Hill will take $10k+.
    I'm actually relieved they limited me to 10K in retrospect cuz instead of having 5K left, I have 15K. I'm just wondering if I would've used the kiosk instead of leaving to bet the additional $9258, would they've honored those tickets? The guy was telling me they have to much exposure on the Zags, that everyone's betting then. I said, "OK but I still need the Nets to hit & the odds are only +200 so why is this even an issue? That's when he called his boss again & gave me those options..10K max. or add a 3rd team for the full amount.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 04-02-21 at 04:11 PM.

  20. #20
    Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-10-12
    Posts: 1,208
    Betpoints: 96

    The nets could poop your party. Hope they dont.

  21. #21
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    The nets could poop your party. Hope they dont.
    As long as the Nets are in play after Mon. I'm good. Still got $15K left so I'll be reloading $10K. If I could build that up, there's always hedging options as long as they make the ECFs.

  22. #22
    toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-19-13
    Posts: 930
    Betpoints: 144

    Good luck Dougie!! Btw, why on earth are you taking 4 hour public bus rides???

  23. #23
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by toddsclowns View Post
    Good luck Dougie!! Btw, why on earth are you taking 4 hour public bus rides???
    Thanks Todd, $42 round trip bus ticket or $750 Uber round trip?..EZ choice.

  24. #24
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,563
    Betpoints: 10131

    Christ Dougie You could have flown with spirit for $80 RT

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 368,926
    Betpoints: 1294

    Durant has to return though

  26. #26
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Christ Dougie You could have flown with spirit for $80 RT
    Spirit only flys out of Newark & sure as shit doesn't go to NY unless you know something I don't USC?

  27. #27
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 18,073
    Betpoints: 24

    $467 for Uber

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/16/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  28. #28
    teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-28-18
    Posts: 1,223
    Betpoints: 36

    You could have taken Amtrak/NJ Transit to AC.

    Best of luck to you Dougie on the parlay of your. This is an epic thread win or lose.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/19/2021


  29. #29
    Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-03-12
    Posts: 2,868
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    You could have taken Amtrak/NJ Transit to AC.

    Best of luck to you Dougie on the parlay of your. This is an epic thread win or lose.
    Useful tip teach..hopefully I'll have that option in mid-July

  30. #30
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 34,508
    Betpoints: 374

    Dougy,

    Im worried for you. I really am.

    You are barreled in. If this loses I’m afraid you may kill your self.


    Make sure you have somebody that will be with you.

    And no not that girl.

    Let’s cash this and rejoice.

    But no there is no lock as you said there was.

    Oh boy

    I hope this doesn’t end bad.

    God Bless you bud!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 25,749

    Dougy has balls of steel & grit. Dude literally put 2/3rdís of annual salary or more on this parlay.

  32. #32
    SamsNCharge99
    4x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-22-08
    Posts: 36,773
    Betpoints: 922

    You watching the games dougie or just looking at results. Cant imagine not watching.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 07/29/2021


  33. #33
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 14,290
    Betpoints: 173

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Useful tip teach..hopefully I'll have that option in mid-July
    Dougy, when itís time to collect we canít have you on that bus or train. You can use my jet membership to get from AC to Barbados or wherever you plan to go to party. Iíll meet you wherever with a bunch of cocaine and hookers for weeks.
    Points Awarded:

    gauchojake gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  34. #34
    Foxx
    Mediocre Across the Board
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 4,693
    Betpoints: 2049

    We're pulling for you Dougie. You deserve a break. I hope they balls bounce your way. Best of luck.

  35. #35
    lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-22-16
    Posts: 8,181
    Betpoints: 10471

    jfc bro lol btw some guy took 270k on zags to win 30k to beat ucla this week in vegas

1234 ... Last
Top