bumby
    bumby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 913

SBR odds Bookmaker/Cris delay on feed

Anyone else notice that the Bookmaker/Cris odds feed has been several minutes behind the last few days? I am a member of Sportsinsights and they seem to be having the same problem too.

Frustrating.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

sportsinsights for yrs has been slow on updating odds, also their 2nd half lines at the half is so bad.i tried to help them a few yrs back but it was a waste of my time.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

see if this free odds will help you until the other lines get back to normal for you https://www.sportsmemo.com/freeOddsP...ml?sport=today

bumby

Thanks Carolinakid. I might just have to bite the bullet and pay for donbest to get what I need. Was hoping not to have to spend the $$$

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Bookmaker lines are always like this. Also whatever these places use for the lines are tampered with. They aren’t the actual lines bookmaker has. It’s been like this for years. You won’t beat anything like that change your method because the data is not reliable

bumby

Thanks goduke- Over the years I have not found what you are saying to be true. The data are generally accurate enough for what I am doing. The problem is when there is a delay in updating the lines. I need something that is near real time or at least delayed no more that 1 minute or so. Right now these Cris lines are at least 5 minutes behind.