unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Zags -9

They will smash USC. Absolutely smash USC. They have backups that could roll with front liners from USC. USC will keep it close early then will be crushed. Easy as shit. Hit it now because it will be 11 by gametime and if it isn't I will hit it again. There is zero chance this team can play with the Zags. ZERO.

There isn't a chance in hell USC can play with this team. They are way out coached before they step on the floor and can't rebound or score with the players they will face. Anyone who thinks they can needs help.

Sup?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Agree. Was a nice run

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

gun to my head i would bet zags if line stays under 10.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 235

I already said zags good chance go 6-0 ats this tourney

matrix1022
    matrix1022's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12110

USC agreed zero chance to beat Zags ! as far as I see I see no chance unless zag players get hurt I have $ 17,000 of many different sites on zags to win the championship to me there’s no one that could beat them and if it comes down for a hedge on the last game of the championship it’ll depend on the spread for me to bet against them!! They are that good boys !!!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Line moving down, will hit it again if it gets to 8

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23984

We Got Games

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    We Got Games

johnnyvegas13

I think it will b a close gm

bit in the end zags cover

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I think it will b a close gm

bit in the end zags cover
    route

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Line down to 8.5 in NJ

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    route
    I hope so just bracing myself for the worst

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    I hope so just bracing myself for the worst
    double digit win bro

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Well Unde0087, I disagree...it's time to separate the men from the boys...I'm taking USC (+8.5)...they are a major step up in competition from any team in that garbage WCC that Gonzaga plays in...I actually think the Trojans match up well with the Bulldogs...the Mobley boys and Co. actually play great defense in the paint and that will neutralize Gonzaga's inside game, IMO...and just like the zags, the trojans are not a one man wrecking crew...they have multiple starters who can score easily in double figures and beat you...this will be a hard fought contest that should go down to the wire (providing the refs let the kids play and don't get whistle happy with their bullshit ticky-tack foul calls)...If I didn't have money on this game, I'd be rooting for ya, pal...may the best team win (or at least cover)...
    Points Awarded:

biggie12 gave Da Manster! 55 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Zlaniner
    DUB NATION 415
    Zlaniner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13084

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win Ticket#:
    STRAIGHT BET Mar 30 CBB [658] GONZAGA -8½-110 200.00 SBR / 181.82 SBR 4705908

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Well Unde0087, I disagree...it's time to separate the men from the boys...I'm taking USC (+8.5)...they are a major step up in competition from any team in that garbage WCC that Gonzaga plays in...I actually think the Trojans match up well with the Bulldogs...the Mobley boys and Co. actually play great defense in the paint and that will neutralize Gonzaga's inside game, IMO...and just like the zags, the trojans are not a one man wrecking crew...they have multiple starters who can score easily in double figures and beat you...this will be a hard fought contest that should go down to the wire (providing the refs let the kids play and don't get whistle happy with their bullshit ticky-tack foul calls)...If I didn't have money on this game, I'd be rooting for ya, pal...may the best team win (or at least cover)...
    While you know I give you massive props as a handicapper and a friend. Zags will roll on these pricks. Love ya and if I don't win I am glad you will be taking home cheddar. But I have 1k on this already probably add 2 more as I am already up 3k in soccer today. Either way, lets go
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

While you know I give you massive props as a handicapper and a friend. Zags will roll on these pricks. Love ya and if I don't win I am glad you will be taking home cheddar. But I have 1k on this already probably add 2 more as I am already up 3k in soccer today. Either way, lets go
    and vice versa, brother...the feeling is mutual...and if the Zags beat the Trojans (and cover) I will be the first one to give you props!...

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

The Trojans match up better than most other teams against the Zags. I would be hesitant to lay the points in this spot for heavy lumber. Then again I am genetically bias. Fight On!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by thezbar View Post
    The Trojans match up better than most other teams against the Zags. I would be hesitant to lay the points in this spot for heavy lumber. Then again I am genetically bias. Fight On!
    Zags guards will eat. After tonight maybe more will get the picture. This team is legit and even manster knows I have called zags frauds for years. Straight legit.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Good Luck here Unde.

I think USC could give Gonza a headache on the inside but other than that, win or lose, this Gonzaga team is one of the best teams in the history of college basketball, they really are, expecially when compared to their respective fields.

My multi dimensional ratings have Gonza just off the charts. Like I said in Fly Me, the last time I think we saw a team like this was Anthony Davis and Kentucky, they rated outside the norm as well.

Good Luck, rooting for the Gonza moneyline here but take a little upset for insurance and sell back some of the parlays.

unde0087
    Did we win?

KVB, grow a sack pal

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

KVB, grow a sack pal
    I don't think you realize just how much is riding on the Gonza win here for us tonight.

unde0087
    Did we win?

unde0087
    Did we win?

bought it again

1.1 to win 1

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

penetrate it
    You talked me into it Unde.
    In on Zags

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Good Luck here Unde.

I think USC could give Gonza a headache on the inside but other than that, win or lose, this Gonzaga team is one of the best teams in the history of college basketball, they really are, expecially when compared to their respective fields.

My multi dimensional ratings have Gonza just off the charts. Like I said in Fly Me, the last time I think we saw a team like this was Anthony Davis and Kentucky, they rated outside the norm as well.

Good Luck, rooting for the Gonza moneyline here but take a little upset for insurance and sell back some of the parlays.

Hi KVB...How's it going my Mesopotamian Brother?!.......Listen, the Zags are a great team...no doubt about it...but so is USC...and the trojans match up very well with them...and the biggest star and best player on the court tonight will be freshman sensation Evan Mobley...don't kid yourself...this is his official coming out party to the rest of the country on prime time TV...he will be the number one draft pick in the NBA lottery if he chooses to come out (which is all but a done deal with the kind of money these kids make nowadays)...he needs a great performance against the best team in the country to validate and solidify his position...not only him but also his twin brother Isiah, White, Eaddy, and Anderson are all capable of being X factors and all them can start for most teams in the country...In closing, I guess what I'm trying to say is the Trojans are every bit as talented and loaded as the Zags...and they definitely have faced stiffer competition in a much superior conference PAC > WCC!...don't be the least bit surprised if USC pulls out the upset and wins outright...you heard it here first...

unde0087
    Did we win?

Hi KVB...How's it going my Mesopotamian Brother?!.......Listen, the Zags are a great team...no doubt about it...but so is USC...and the trojans match up very well with them...and the biggest star and best player on the court tonight will be freshman sensation Evan Mobley...don't kid yourself...this is his official coming out party to the rest of the country on prime time TV...he will be the number one draft pick in the NBA lottery if he chooses to come out (which is all but a done deal with the kind of money these kids make nowadays)...he needs a great performance against the best team in the country to validate and solidify his position...not only him but also his twin brother Isiah, White, Eaddy, and Anderson are all capable of being X factors and all them can start for most teams in the country...In closing, I guess what I'm trying to say is the Trojans are every bit as talented and loaded as the Zags...and they definitely have faced stiffer competition in a much superior conference PAC > WCC!...don't be the least bit surprised if USC pulls out the upset and wins outright...you heard it here first...
    hey guy, don't be surprised when Zags roll on them I wasn't born yesterday pal

Da Manster!

FWIW, using the transitive property as a guideline and comparing results versus similar opponents, USC is every bit as good if not better than Gonzaga...Gonzaga beat BYU by 17, 10, and 11 points in three meetings this year....USC beat BYU by 26 points!...Gonzaga beat Kansas by 12...USC just destroyed the Jayhawks by 34!....Gonzaga beat Santa Clara by 14...USC beat Santa Clara by 23!...there you have it, folks...the proof is in the pudding...again, this is not meant to be the "be all end all" barometer but it can be a very useful tool and measuring stick when it comes to handicapping teams and games...

Da Manster!

hey guy, don't be surprised when Zags roll on them I wasn't born yesterday pal
    you weren't?...

unde0087
    Did we win?

you weren't?...
    If I am dead wrong, then I know why pal. I love the banter. I would tell you a million reasons why I picked Zags but you already know. I will tip my hat to you while heading to give out handy Js in the local parking lot to reload after I lost 2k.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1640

Zags guards will eat. After tonight maybe more will get the picture. This team is legit and even manster knows I have called zags frauds for years. Straight legit.
    I have not watched the Zags once this year. You may be absolutely correct. I've been influenced by the L.A. radio propaganda. When UCLA homers tout the Trojans as dangerous because of there inside game I take note. I'm looking forward to watching both games tonight.

Da Manster!

If I am dead wrong, then I know why pal. I love the banter. I would tell you a million reasons why I picked Zags but you already know. I will tip my hat to you while heading to give out handy Js in the local parking lot to reload after I lost 2k.
    same here, brother......(minus the HJ in the parking lot...too much information, bro....)...but seriously, it's all good...this is what SBR is all about...may the best team win!..or in my case, just cover!...

unde0087
    Did we win?

Zags remind me of UNC in 2009 when people just kept taking the other team at 8,9,10,11 and they routed everyone. Granted you have a point. Zags are total pussies inside. They can't out rebound anyone. But they have the best guards by far and it isn't like they are playing a team like vintage UNC that will destroy you on the boards. Zags can knock down shots and play solid defense. It is their time now. I have talked shit about them for the last 3 years. People hated me for it. But now I see, like the blindman finds Jesus. I have a feeling tonight Suggs explodes and shows us all what is up. But you are right Timme is a bitch. If they were facing a team with multiple bigmen that were crushing the glass then we would have problems. I watched Zags last game 4 times and thought the same thing you are right now. But Zags have another level to go to and you will see it tonight. We are about to find out. God bless

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

FWIW, using the transitive property as a guideline and comparing results versus similar opponents, USC is every bit as good if not better than Gonzaga...Gonzaga beat BYU by 17, 10, and 11 points in three meetings this year....USC beat BYU by 26 points!...Gonzaga beat Kansas by 12...USC just destroyed the Jayhawks by 34!....Gonzaga beat Santa Clara by 14...USC beat Santa Clara by 23!...there you have it, folks...the proof is in the pudding...again, this is not meant to be the "be all end all" barometer but it can be a very useful tool and measuring stick when it comes to handicapping teams and games...
    slightly disturbing they couldnt pull out a win against colorado in 3 tries. do u think colorado would have beaten gonzaga 3 times in a row this yr
    Last edited by jtoler; 03-30-21 at 05:23 PM.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Every team matches up different against every team (nor USC or Gonzaga are any of those teams so that is near meaningless to me). They haven't played each other yet, so I really can't read too much into common opponents theory here. Usc beat Kansas by 34 and Gonzaga played Kansas during the regular season and may have let off the gas. Maybe USC didn't let off the gas.......well they didn't. Comparing regular season to playoff victories just doesn't do it for me.

1234 Last