Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

JJ Redick most likely heading to the Nets (+285)..looking better by the day.

Obviously he's not even the player he was 2 years ago when he averaged 18p/g on the Sixers but having a legit shooter coming off the bench can't hurt. Assuming KD's healthy and that's a big if, +285 is a steal considering they're way more likely to make the Finals than the Lakers who are the same price.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Waiting to see what the sixers do. They passed Milwaukee as nets biggest threat. They need to keep Thybulle to defend Durant or harden for stretches but they need to add shooting at the deadline.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

odds don't mean shet still gotta play the games

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Waiting to see what the sixers do. They passed Milwaukee as nets biggest threat. They need to keep Thybulle to defend Durant or harden for stretches but they need to add shooting at the deadline.
    Another rumor is Andre Drummond to the Nets. Way more preferable than Redick cuz they could at least stick him on Giannis or Embiid.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    odds don't mean shet still gotta play the games
    Interesting statement on a gambling forum.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Another rumor is Andre Drummond to the Nets. Way more preferable than Redick cuz they could at least stick him on Giannis or Embiid.
    i think if Davis is hurt more than they are letting on that the Lakers are going to try their hardest to get Drummond

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Interesting statement on a gambling forum.
    i dont know why u so confident in them winning the east

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 338

Doug. Gonzaga looks good. Better hope that Timmie guy doesn't get soft. I saw him soft vs West Virginia. He looked intimidated vs West Va. I'd say you probably don't want them playing Oregon

vitterd

I watched JJ here for years......he can’t guard anyone. Complete liability on the defensive end. Embiid does seem to eat up Drummond though. Nets clear favorite though but I wanna se how the deadline shakes out. Lowry looked like he’d be a sixer but looks like he will be going to miami.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

who knows what's going on w durant, maybe he's not going come back this season

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Doug. Gonzaga looks good. Better hope that Timmie guy doesn't get soft. I saw him soft vs West Virginia. He looked intimidated vs West Va. I'd say you probably don't want them playing Oregon
    Not trying to sound over confident Otters, but the only real threat is Baylor, no one else. Their W/L record just might be more legit cuz their 2 losses came after the 3 week Covid break which was more rust than anything.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

another unexciting NBA season.... I hope a real surprise team gets hot in the playoffs and comes in big for the win.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Not trying to sound over confident Otters, but the only real threat is Baylor, no one else. Their W/L record just might be more legit cuz their 2 losses came after the 3 week Covid break which was more rust than anything.
    coudl easily lose to oregon or usc, ur way too over confident

think ur bout get a nice slice of humble pie

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    coudl easily lose to oregon or usc, ur way too over confident

think ur bout get a nice slice of humble pie
    Not at all, just being a realist, if you ask me right now will my Zags/Nets ticket hit, the answer is No. ( Still don't regret making the bet cuz it obviously still could & those +700 odds are now down to +400.) Absolutely no reason to believe they're not gonna at least make the championship game since they did in 2017 with a much worse team. ( Only guy on that team who is so much as a role player in the NBA now is Zach Collins. This team has 3 guys projected in the 1st round [Suggs(3), Kispert(12) Ayayi(30) & one in the 2nd, Timme (39)]

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 182

Thinking nets over lakers in finals

vitterd

Yeah, this zags team is dominant. It’s gonna take one of those incredible shooting nights to beat them. I think only Bama is capable of doing that.