LongBall52
    LongBall52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2374

USA Websites?

Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for the legal places to bet in state..But honestly ALL these websites have issues that range the full spectrum.... I mean from simply logging in to placing a parlay wager to you name it. Now they're not all at once and I wouldn't trade for an offshore at all.. BUT THEY NEED TO FIX THE ISSUES. Wm Hill, I can't place a money line parlay ! just an example...others

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

They are terrible other than a decent small promo here and there

Stay away offshore lines 10x better and way more options

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Hope you are well paid, cause you ARE a joke!

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Normally I'd agree with you JJ, but show me an offshore book where you could parlay Futures like this at DraftKings. All the top offshores I bet at, fukk5D, Heritage, BOL, BM don't allow these. Cross sport props yes but def. not Futures. Trust me I'm no DK shill but I wouldn't have taken the bus 3 hours down to AC back & forth if I couldn't place my Gonz/Nets Parlay. (Not my actual bet, just an example)
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 03-20-21 at 05:37 PM.

LongBall52

Hate to say it but I think it points to they are making so much money they don't care.. More than 3 hours now and NO answer from WH. Draftkings does seem the best overall. However their software quickly senses which way you bet and the juice is higher than the other 2 places.
    Generally so far and it's very early...Stay away from Favorites at DK.. I have to wait for baseball to be sure.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by LongBall52 View Post
    Hate to say it but I think it points to they are making so much money they don't care.. More than 3 hours now and NO answer from WH. Draftkings does seem the best overall. However their software quickly senses which way you bet and the juice is higher than the other 2 places.
    Generally so far and it's very early...Stay away from Favorites at DK.. I have to wait for baseball to be sure.
    You're probably right about the money part but I wouldn't know about their software since I live in NY & I had to literally go to NJ to make the bet. They had no problem taking the 1st 9K bet on Fri. but when I went back Tues. to make the $2500 bet they had 3 managers huddling up together to decide whether or not to take it, which they eventually did.

LongBall52

Good Luck Doug...I used to work in NY and live in NJ!!! Great days in my youth!

Doug tushyterror

Good Luck Doug...I used to work in NY and live in NJ!!! Great days in my youth!
    Thanks LB52 cuz luck is def one thing I'm shit out of at the moment. Waiting to be reassigned to a new security post at my job cuz I admitted to defending myself with rocks that I carry on me cuz I have to attempt to remove bums from BkofAma ATMs. This methhead you could see shooting a needle into his leg saw me take the pic & came out with his fists up trying to get me to delete the pic. I simply pulled out my rocks to get him to back up which he actually begged me to throw at him (prob to sue my company). Admitted all this on an incident report & was told I'm lucky I'm not fired just reassigned cuz I shouldn't be carrying them which I was never told. Nothing worse than being an "at will" employee where you literally have no rights. Of course when I told the cops there what happened, they just let him go & said don't worry about it.

LongBall52

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Thanks LB52 cuz luck is def one thing I'm shit out of at the moment. Waiting to be reassigned to a new security post at my job cuz I admitted to defending myself with rocks that I carry on me cuz I have to attempt to remove bums from BkofAma ATMs. This methhead you could see shooting a needle into his leg saw me take the pic & came out with his fists up trying to get me to delete the pic. I simply pulled out my rocks to get him to back up which he actually begged me to throw at him (prob to sue my company). Admitted all this on an incident report & was told I'm lucky I'm not fired just reassigned cuz I shouldn't be carrying them which I was never told. Nothing worse than being an "at will" employee where you literally have no rights. Of course when I told the cops there what happened, they just let him go & said don't worry about it.

One thing about NYC, it's never short of drama.. hope things work out for the best.

Doug tushyterror

One thing about NYC, it's never short of drama.. hope things work out for the best.
    Appreciate it

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Losers plays USA books

That’s what they like

Suckers betting bad lines

Great laughs here

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Pinny for me.