LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

SBR Contests Platform Tech Issues

Guys, we are aware of SBR Contests tech issues including Standings not updating and new guys joining from yesterday (17th) onward not being added to the headcount or standings. Techs are still looking into it.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

LT... A follow up from this morning. When I make picks from my laptop no problems. When I use my iPhone the picks are there initially but then when I check back in 15-20 minutes they’re gone.

LT Profits

Everything seems to be back to normal now guys other than some slow response times.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
    LT... A follow up from this morning. When I make picks from my laptop no problems. When I use my iPhone the picks are there initially but then when I check back in 15-20 minutes they’re gone.
    Sorry Razor but the issue there is there is no record of your picks in the database. Could be an unfortunate side effect of you entering picks when the system was least stable, but sadly there is nothing we can do.

LT Profits

Also guys that were in limbo, i.e., joined contests, had fees deducted but were never added to contests should all be in their respective contests now with no further action needed.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
    You have 8 active Pending plays from this morning and should fine going forward.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Sorry Razor but the issue there is there is no record of your picks in the database. Could be an unfortunate side effect of you entering picks when the system was least stable, but sadly there is nothing we can do.
    Sorry LT if I came across wrong. No problem or worries 😀