THIRD ACCUSER FILES LAWSUIT... Alleges QB Forced Oral Sex

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/18/desha...an-nfl-texans/

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Depends. Love is blind:

it all changes when getting massages. if she is teasing your ass crack, she becomes at least a 7 no matter the face.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Lol, the logic of some women are astounding. Megan Markle didn’t like being a princess but decides to marry a prince. Women wears revealing clothes but men get scorned for looking. Message therapists are suing when they all knew in advance what this job entails. Guess firemen should sue when the flames are too hot.
    massage women know what a guy wants when they ask for work on the groin and inner thighs. if she is not comfortable with that then don't say yes.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

he should of recorded everything

the camera does not lie

pologq

you thing watson paid extra since there was some scat involved?

Jane Doe -- who claims she was newly engaged and had just graduated chiropractic school -- says her mother dropped her off at the job, and then she met Watson ... and that's when she claims things immediately got weird.
    The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.
    She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."
    The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."
    In her suit, the woman claims she was so terrified, she defecated on herself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not looking good for watson

THIRD ACCUSER FILES LAWSUIT... Alleges QB Forced Oral Sex

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/18/desha...an-nfl-texans/

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    if a paper trail he will pay 500k
    500k?? That's a rounding error. Start at least 10x that, probably more.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wonder why blacks get in trouble with sexual urges it seems like they can’t control it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I wonder who paid for the masseuse to file a lawsuit. In which country does the massage doesn't result in a happy ending?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I wonder why blacks get in trouble with sexual urges it seems like they can’t control it
    How many times did you ask here for Shari and Genie to send you nudes?

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10711

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post

Jane Doe -- who claims she was newly engaged and had just graduated chiropractic school -- says her mother dropped her off at the job, and then she met Watson ... and that's when she claims things immediately got weird.
    The woman says Watson insisted she focus on massaging his "inner thighs" and "inner glutes" -- while repeatedly telling her he's a professional football player.
    She claims Watson "got more aggressive" -- and eventually "coerced [Jane Doe] to move her mouth toward his penis, forcing [Jane Doe] to perform oral sex on him."
    The woman claims she never consented to the sex act ... and actually "blacked out for a few minutes from the fear."
    He definitely did because he used a coupon that day for 5% off .

jjgold

His career could be over

Here we go

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

It's a lack of impulse control

It's just a difference in evolution of the races, not meant to be insulting but it's the truth from a scientific standpoint

Blacks evolved in an environment that rewards immediate action, speed, and aggression while punishing hesitance.

Whites for example evolved in a environment rewarding planning and patience while punishing thoughtless action.

For example when given a choice a black child because of ingrained behavior will almost always eat one cookie now instead of two cookies later. In ancient Africa survival depended on that behavior.

A white child is much more likely to refuse eating one cookie now to eat two cookies later. In ancient Europe survival depended on anticipating and planning for shortages and bad weather.

Neither is really bad or good except when you combine those groups of people and introduce the welfare state. One group of people is planning ahead (to pay less taxes, have less kids to afford living expenses, etc.) while another group is using no impulse control yet faces none of the normal consequences of that behavior (some of your many children will die, eating everything now means you have to go hunting more, etc.)

You can see this clearly reflected in today's society by the disproportionate amount of blacks who have unmarried pregnancies, frequent the check cashing and tax refund loan places, go bankrupt, have stds, drop out of school, end up in jail, etc.

jjgold

Willy great post man

pologq

this is getting worse for Watson

12:39 PM PT -- The attorney representing the 3 women who have filed sexual misconduct lawsuits against Deshaun Watson now says the total number of accusers has ballooned to NINE.
    "The Buzbee Law Firm has now been hired by nine women to bring cases against Deshaun Watson," attorney Tony Buzbee says ... noting, "The allegations are similar."
    "We have filed three [lawsuits], and, as we complete our due diligence, will file the remaining ones in due course."
    Buzbee says the firm is talking with "several others" and praises his clients as "brave women who are wiling to come forward and be heard."

dlowilly

He wasn't kneeling, he was praying he wouldn't get metooed

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Chad Wheeler beat his girlfriend to pulp and it didn't make that much news. The media didn't report it.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 03-18-21 at 03:17 PM.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

He wasn't kneeling, he was praying he wouldn't get metooed
    he was praying the next girl would not turn him down when he wanted a little dandie handie

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

That's pretty explicit. Watson in some deep sh#$.

I will say this... if you have a massage therapist that is "open" in regards to.... she's kind of flirty.... she texts back to you more than usual when scheduling an appointment... you might want to try and get some dirt on her in a text thread... at least something in the lines of... hey... we're dating or going out on a date... before any attempt of sex or "act" of sex during a massage session.

Yeah... I mean... I've had a massage therapist intentionally touch the back of my head with her large (while I was facing down) getting my back massaged before. It was only obvious she kept on doing it. I've had a massage therapist massage more of the "inner thigh" than another.... basically she's back handing my balls with her hand. I mean... she can say it was an accident... lol but what do you do in that situation? Yeah... I popped a boner while it happened once... I had no shame. I wasn't embarrassed... she did it. lol

It's like... these women massage so many men day in and day out.... they aren't "always going to keep it professional." They have kinky minds too.

jjgold

fuk

I like the guy too

dlowilly

Guy was a fantasy garbage time god

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Does he get cancelled? Are we going to be consistent? I am by no means rooting for it, but lotta high end exec's in sports have been losing their jobs for much less. Does the zero tolerance wave peter out when it comes to top athletes??

I think now it is very clear why he really wanted out of Houston so bad. It's understandable to want to get away from all that and start fresh.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11851

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

well maybe he should stop crying about wanting to stay in houston now?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Texans ownership hired these gals to kill his trade value and make him stay in Houston.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

if she was sexually assaulted why not go to police

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    if she was sexually assaulted why not go to police
    Because she didn't want to lose the big tips at the time. But when he quit going to her place she tried to cash big by hiring an ambulance lawyer.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Andrew Cuomo would be proud.

Cuomo has seven women reporting sexual harassment, and Watson only has four women reporting. Watson needs to try and catch up.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Does he get cancelled? Are we going to be consistent? I am by no means rooting for it, but lotta high end exec's in sports have been losing their jobs for much less. Does the zero tolerance wave peter out when it comes to top athletes??

I think now it is very clear why he really wanted out of Houston so bad. It's understandable to want to get away from all that and start fresh.
    No, if you're black and relevant "me too" doesn't apply

If you're black then you can say N word and shoot up as many blacks the movements of BLM doesn't apply

If you're a Democrat in NY metoo doesn’t apply

If you're a Democrat in VA and get caught covered in blackface it doesn't apply

If you're a Democrat leader in DC and declare mask mandates you don't need yours

If you're an environmentalist but fly in a private jet it's OK

There's no consistency with liberals or liberal media dude, come on. Where have you been for the past 18 months!

Liberalism is a religion, lib leaders are God's to their fanatic followers

jjgold

Sex charges always serious

He will not get cancelled unless some sort of proof

pologq

why not just hire prostitutes? he has the money. why even bother with a massage woman when you are unsure she will do anything.

pologq

tmz posted this as one item of "proof" so far. should get more interesting.

First 12345 ... Last