1. #1
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    5000 Per Day Up For Grabs

    Just a heads up for those that have not noticed yet.

    You can win up to 5000 points per day, every weekday, in the current SBR Poker March promotion.

    Free entry. Next tourney starts a little over 1 hour from this post time.


    Just click here to download SBR Poker, login with the same user/pass as your forum account, and register to play for free.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  2. #2
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 78

    Opti does the poker client work on Linux?

  3. #3
    thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-09
    Posts: 11,534
    Betpoints: 42504

    Yeah I've been on my death bed, it's killing me not being able to play. Hopefully get a late push here

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  4. #4
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    Opti does the poker client work on Linux?
    I don't think so Hubie.

    Do you have a windows emulator or partition on there?

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  5. #5
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 71,993

    Most exciting poker promo I have ever seen. The play I see is outstanding.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 361,119
    Betpoints: 1417

    Thank You SBR

  7. #7
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 19,179
    Betpoints: 3535

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Yeah I've been on my death bed, it's killing me not being able to play. Hopefully get a late push here
    Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  8. #8
    pologq
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 11,385
    Betpoints: 233

    Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Yeah I've been on my death bed, it's killing me not being able to play. Hopefully get a late push here
    are you ok?

  9. #9
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't think so Hubie.

    Do you have a windows emulator or partition on there?
    Nope. That's alright though.

  10. #10
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 71,993

    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    Nope. That's alright though.
    Could you buy a cheap laptop with Windows just to play poker? If you win a few times it will pay off itself.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  11. #11
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Could you buy a cheap laptop with Windows just to play poker? If you win a few times it will pay off itself.
    It's not a money thing, it's the principle of it. I won't support MS and their spyware OS.

  12. #12
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 78

    And it's not a huge deal regardless, I would play poker if they had a native Linux client but honestly there's maybe 2-3 people here who would actually use it. I get why it's not really on the map for SBR.


  13. #13
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 71,993

    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    It's not a money thing, it's the principle of it. I won't support MS and their spyware OS.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  14. #14
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    Quote Originally Posted by hubie69 View Post
    And it's not a huge deal regardless, I would play poker if they had a native Linux client but honestly there's maybe 2-3 people here who would actually use it. I get why it's not really on the map for SBR.

    I hope we will have a cross platform and multi device version if/when we upgrade the software.

    The more people we can get to play, the more likely that new version gets approved to be done.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  15. #15
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    it's alot think 3 a day is plenty

    the poor sbr wives, husbands playing 6 hours of poker a day
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #16
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    it's alot think 3 a day is plenty

    the poor sbr wives, husbands playing 6 hours of poker a day
    No problem with being able to play all 5 a day.

    But for the promotion purposes, I think only the last tourney a person plays each day should count for the leaderboard.

    1) so people who can devote 8 hours a day to it, don't always win. and 2) so once someone cashes, they have to decide if they want to risk that cash not counting for the leaderboard if they choose to play another tourney that day.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  17. #17
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    No problem with being able to play all 5 a day.

    But for the promotion purposes, I think only the last tourney a person plays each day should count for the leaderboard.

    1) so people who can devote 8 hours a day to it, don't always win. and 2) so once someone cashes, they have to decide if they want to risk that cash not counting for the leaderboard if they choose to play another tourney that day.
    wish they did something about no shows, it really is quite boring when half the table doesn't show up and ur playing 3 handed
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  18. #18
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

    wish they did something about no shows, it really is quite boring when half the table doesn't show up and ur playing 3 handed
    They won't be modifying this software, going to be stuck with that for now.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    They won't be modifying this software, going to be stuck with that for now.
    so that has always been like an inside joke or something, remember drew or sam with promos always wrote no shows ejected after 15 mins never saw it happen once
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  20. #20
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

    so that has always been like an inside joke or something, remember drew or sam with promos always wrote no shows ejected after 15 mins never saw it happen once
    Do you like this promo Cinci?

    If so help us out and let people know, and help us build the poker numbers back up to a level were we can lobby for new software ;-)

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  21. #21
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you like this promo Cinci?

    If so help us out and let people know, and help us build the poker numbers back up to a level were we can lobby for new software ;-)
    honestly it's too much, pretty sure carseller's wife is going to file for divorce soon

    i thought would increase the cash games but it seems are playing small stakes or waiting for nitville to open up friday
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  22. #22
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 23,312
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    so that has always been like an inside joke or something, remember drew or sam with promos always wrote no shows ejected after 15 mins never saw it happen once
    No clue why so many people always whine about the no shows being booted.

    Just enjoy things for what they are and you will be better off...
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/01/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-12-07
    Posts: 71,993

    My only issue with the software is it is not random. Ace on the river is far more frequent than a 3 or a 4. Could someone explain why it is happening every game if the software is random generated?
    Last edited by pavyracer; 03-18-21 at 10:19 AM.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  24. #24
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 23,312
    Betpoints: 100

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My only issue with the software is it is not random. Ace on the river is far more frequent than a 3 or a 4. Could someone explain why it is happening every game if the software ir random generated?
    Go allin with any ace then..
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/12/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/01/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  25. #25
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My only issue with the software is it is not random. Ace on the river is far more frequent than a 3 or a 4. Could someone explain why it is happening every game if the software ir random generated?
    idk but it's comical when two people are all in, the turn card usually provides a great sweat


    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  26. #26
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 48,064
    Betpoints: 13279

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Go allin with any ace then..
    I was about to post the same line
    Points Awarded:

    JAKEPEAVY21 gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    get it in behind is getting it in ahead
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  28. #28
    hubie69
    I am JJ's Bookie
    hubie69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-16-10
    Posts: 4,631
    Betpoints: 78

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I hope we will have a cross platform and multi device version if/when we upgrade the software.

    The more people we can get to play, the more likely that new version gets approved to be done.
    I'm pretty surprised it's not browser based. Pretty much automatically cross-platform provided you don't use something goofy like java specific versions, ancient silverlite, etc.

    Might be a good idea in the future.

    Either way opti, Another great opportunity from SBR. Wish I could get in but no big deal.


  29. #29
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 59,895
    Betpoints: 90

    Good Stuff!!!

    I’m back on the SBR poker circuit.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: franklee168

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  30. #30
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 59,895
    Betpoints: 90

    Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    My only issue with the software is it is not random. Ace on the river is far more frequent than a 3 or a 4. Could someone explain why it is happening every game if the software is random generated?
    The software is, and I quote...”Geared for action”...and that explains exactly what you are experiencing.

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  31. #31
    ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-27-09
    Posts: 8,049
    Betpoints: 1335

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Just a heads up for those that have not noticed yet.

    You can win up to 5000 points per day, every weekday, in the current SBR Poker March promotion.

    Free entry. Next tourney starts a little over 1 hour from this post time.


    Just click here to download SBR Poker, login with the same user/pass as your forum account, and register to play for free.
    Thanks for the tip, OPT., but I only have 2 eyes and they are honed in on March Madness right now.

  32. #32
    cincinnatikid513
    vacances
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-23-17
    Posts: 40,444

    Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Thanks for the tip, OPT., but I only have 2 eyes and they are honed in on March Madness right now.
    abe no offense but u can't even post a pic, u actually think u could figure out how to download the power software
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/08/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


Top