thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

St. Louis st bonaventure

Looks like a play in game tomorrow? Feels like Bonnie of course could take the loss more, usually the A 10 winner gets in. With that said I wouldn’t be surprised winners in and losers out

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

If St. Louis wins, I think Bonaventure still gets an at large bid.

St. Louis for sure on the bubble and a loss and a few conference tourney upsets and they'll be out

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Bonnies is in regardless

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

St. Lois is the play

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You Guys follow everything

I’ll probably just blindly tail

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I’m not sure the bonnies are in. They split with Vcu and Davidson, and lost against St. Louis in their only game. They will be on the sidelines for over a week while teams that get hot will get preference from the committee. Aside from winning the A-10, I don’t see much else with them. If they do lose and get in, I would be surprised if they aren’t playing Thursday. St Louis ain’t getting in if they lose tomorrow. They aren’t even in now.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I saw the first 4 out included Seton HALL St. LOUIS and Utah ST. 3 teams you do not want to play in tourney.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I saw the first 4 out included Seton HALL St. LOUIS and Utah ST. 3 teams you do not want to play in tourney.
    Yeah I like those teams more than some teams that are actually in. If Bonnie lost today (dog FWIW) they would be 2-4 against the A-10 top 4. Seton Hall in particular has a lot of talent for a team that’s in a dicey situation. A lot of unusual things to take into account this year that will never happen again (like st bon being 2-0 out of conference)

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post

that's for sure

during selection sunday will they give the schools that just missed making the bracket this year, so that we would know who the replacements are, in case a team withdraws due to covid?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    that's for sure

during selection sunday will they give the schools that just missed making the bracket this year, so that we would know who the replacements are, in case a team withdraws due to covid?
    yes first four out will be named this year

after tuesday before the games start, there will be no replacements allowed

for the auto qualifiers, the conference chooses a replacement for the team

something else to consider for the bubble: one more team makes it because the ivy league isnt playing, so one less auto bid

CRAZY RULE IMO: no reseeding for the replacement team, so they could be like a 2 seed if the right team got COVID