carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

what been so bad over the yrs, if pilots reported them, most would lose their jobs....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    They want to reverse engineer everything they find and keep it hush hush. Soon after the Roswell crash some of the biggest technology came out. An even more bazaar twist what if the Govt is letting the Aliens take people (Abductions) so they can do experiments on them in return for technology?

I would like to know how some people who have been abducted have had implants in them that once removed they found out that whatever was in them had the same composites of a meteorite. So whatever was put in them was not from earth. Makes you think.You can find tons of these stories all over the internet here is one . I have seen shows where the one surgeon that does this removed one from somebody.

Alien Implants

Many abductees have had small devices placed inside their bodies. Common locations are deep inside nasal cavities, behind the eye, in the back of the head and neck; or in the feet, toes, hands, or jaw. These implants are real. We have photographs, X-rays, and CAT scans of them in place. Several of them have been successfully removed by medical teams. Upon removal the implants sometimes disintegrate, but most often they don't. It is believed these implants are used to monitor activities or the physical condition of the people in whom they are placed.
    I want some of whatever you’ve been smokin’!
    Got all that off the internet huh? Cause everything on there is the truth, right?

Shit like this is why we have Qanon brainwashed idiots out there who will believe any stupid bullshit they read.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10410

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    So what's with all the UFO sightings lately?

Sightings in Hawaii, Wisconsin, Florida, Main, etc

Are we going to get attacked soon?

Here's the one spotted over the freeway in California last month.

You know i have seen some things throughout my life. But one of the few things that scared me and i do not think it is fake is the giant pyramid floating above the Pentagon. It reminded me of the giant one in Stargate. The reaction and the way they were filming this on the go makes this seem real. Somehow when i saw that video it made me really think something hostile was coming. You have to pull up the video on Youtube it is pretty amazing.Just a thought-could the Egyptians based the Pyramids on something they saw in the sky? Could this be what they saw?
    Last edited by captrobey; 03-04-21 at 04:23 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    what been so bad over the yrs, if pilots reported them, most would lose their jobs....
    This was just last week.

https://www.travelpulse.com/news/air...ew-mexico.html

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7150

why do you guys thinks the government lied for so many yrs about ufos
    My nephew was a Navy pilot and trained pilots for years. He said there have been even more unexplained sightings by pilots that can never be explained. There are numerous sightings from them going back 40- 50 years. Its pretty much common knowledge in the military that they exist. Texas has always been a hot spot for this.

carolinakid

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

wow who got your little black panties in a twist today lol ^^^^^^^hell everytime i start thinking about doing the pro thing a little bitch behind the keyboard with open his little mouth.hey go jack off you will feel better.
    Go whine to a mod about the haters in your loser hoops thread little bitch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

carolinakid

DiggityDaggityDo

PRO TIP:

Jiggle her belly fat when she's mad.

Women love that shit.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

So what's with all the UFO sightings lately?

Sightings in Hawaii, Wisconsin, Florida, Main, etc

Are we going to get attacked soon?

Here's the one spotted over the freeway in California last month.

There was a recent story of an American Airlines pilot that had one following the plane or something. Can't recall. They used to keep their mouth shut they would lose their job, but I think they are allowed to speak out on these now. Carry on! You don't need to see UFO's. These aren't the aliens you're looking for........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stake1

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

The American Airlines pilot reported one just recently over New Mexico.
    Asked if they were doing missile tests

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    There was a recent story of an American Airlines pilot that had one following the plane or something. Can't recall. They used to keep their mouth shut they would lose their job, but I think they are allowed to speak out on these now. Carry on! You don't need to see UFO's. These aren't the aliens you're looking for........
    Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    The American Airlines pilot reported one just recently over New Mexico.
    Asked if they were doing missile tests
    Yeah, I posted the link up above ^^^^^^^^^^

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

PRO TIP:

Jiggle her belly fat when she's mad.

Women love that shit.
    Don't forget to add the Pillsbury Dough Boy sound.

Works every time

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Military technology is my best guess if true like every other UFO siting. Why would aliens fly around for show? I do believe in Aliens and life on other planets but Aliens buzzing us all the time in saucers IDK?

Seems like Military technology air craft testing to me. Maybe Top Secret saucer technology but Human constructed if anything else.

Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2365

Kanamits per The Twilight Zone..
    They are coming "To serve man"..

First 12