lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Have portland +6000 to win it all
    Portland +3600 to win the west

Playing Denver in round 1.

I'll see you guys in round 2 when we advance.
    Good luck guy.
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    How much are you putting on it? Ten bucks?
    Eddy we're not allowed to make NAFTA jokes anymore bro...

bryant81
    Update your status
    bryant81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12228

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

I put 100 on it.

Pavy sit down bro. Did you have the Bucs winning the superbowl? No you didn't. Didn't you say Nadal was finished on this site?

You'll see how good portland is when the playoffs roll around.

Utah scoring? Lmao who exactly scores on Utah? Royce Oneal and Joe Ingles and Rudy Gobert and Bogdonovic?

You go ahead and bet on those guys and I'll bet on Mccollum Lillard Nurkic Kanter Melo Trent Hood.

Royce Oneal is no better than Derick Jones JR, and Jones JR is one of the worst players on the blazers ,and Oneal is one of the best players on the Jazz. Do the math buddy.
    You forgot Clarkson best 6th man in the league

I think Utah would smash Portland

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Portland finally healthy, it'd be nice if they could get to a game 7 in the western conference finals and give Dame a game winning chance

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Goat... lol tell me what happened to your Golden State VS Toronto (series) play?

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16125

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Goat... lol tell me what happened to your Golden State VS Toronto (series) play?
    Warriors lost Durant AND Thompson in that series. Surely you can do better than that. Must be plenty other blunders from this guy with his video-game view of the league.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Durant tore his achilles, and then Thompson tore his ACL, that's what happened.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Warriors lost Durant AND Thompson in that series. Surely you can do better than that. Must be plenty other blunders from this guy with his video-game view of the league.
    Blunders? You joined this site in 2015 bro. Before you came along I had already retired several people from this site with NBA contests where I finished in teh positive every time.

Then 2 or 3 years ago, while you were witness, I retired LeeTreaper from this site after absolutely obliterating him in a 100 play NBA contest.

It's the most viewed contest thread in this sites history, cause ppl on here are all over my nuts, praying for me to lose.

My last play I posted on this site was a +500 underdog winner. Posted and confirmed in a thread I started just for it, to help out ppl here. How many ppl on SBR do that? None.

Do you want to do the same thing me for you for the playoffs? Loser leaves the site forever. Never comes back. Speak up now or stfu.

What are you gonna do, come in here after I lose on a +6000 underdog bet and say "I told you so?"

IBetYou

Blunders? You joined this site in 2015 bro. Before you came along I had already retired several people from this site with NBA contests where I finished in teh positive every time.

Then 2 or 3 years ago, while you were witness, I retired LeeTreaper from this site after absolutely obliterating him in a 100 play NBA contest.

It's the most viewed contest thread in this sites history, cause ppl on here are all over my nuts, praying for me to lose.

My last play I posted on this site was a +500 underdog winner. Posted and confirmed in a thread I started just for it, to help out ppl here. How many ppl on SBR do that? None.

Do you want to do the same thing me for you for the playoffs? Loser leaves the site forever. Never comes back. Speak up now or stfu.

What are you gonna do, come in here after I lose on a +6000 underdog bet and say "I told you so?"
    You're bragging about beating degenerates on a forum. Do realise how petty you sound? You're small time. I'll accept your challenge if you want to have a little game. I don't mind not posting here again should I lose.

IBetYou

I think you'd miss you chums on here if you had to depart for good

Goat Milk

You're bragging about beating degenerates on a forum. Do realise how petty you sound? You're small time. I'll accept your challenge if you want to have a little game. I don't mind not posting here again should I lose.
    Realize how petty I sound? You've been following me around this forum for 2 years like a fukking dog.

IBetYou

I just post here for entertainment mostly, not so much to gain info. If you don't want me to talk to you again that's fine, but it's a 2-way street.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

portland not winning shet, bunch of chokers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This would be an unbelievable call

They did play great though last quarter of the year

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

This just doesn’t hit in the nba. It would be cool if Lilliard won but it’s just absolutely impossible this year. For someone who knows about nba this is just a money burn

sosawestbrook
    sosawestbrook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4486

they dont play any defense. go back in NBA history and try to find a team this bad defensively that won a title. closest is 16 Cavs maybe. but they turned it on come playoff time. Blazers dont have that switch. its embarrassing actually how bad they have been defensively under Terry stotts. he will surely be fired once they get bounced after Nugs drop 120 on their heads every game.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Goater has an NBA ht/ft double result winning bet in the +5000 range recorded on SBR. The people that are talking shit about the guy should keep their mouths shut.

Somebody bump that goat winner.
    Last edited by Thrilla; 05-18-21 at 04:31 PM.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    they dont play any defense. go back in NBA history and try to find a team this bad defensively that won a title. closest is 16 Cavs maybe. but they turned it on come playoff time. Blazers dont have that switch. its embarrassing actually how bad they have been defensively under Terry stotts. he will surely be fired once they get bounced after Nugs drop 120 on their heads every game.
    I agree with you Portlands issue has been defense but you can’t look at their season stats because Nurkic missed a lot of time and that forced them to start Kanter at the 5 for much of the season, they are better defensively now then they were during the season.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

I put 100 on it.

Pavy sit down bro. Did you have the Bucs winning the superbowl? No you didn't. Didn't you say Nadal was finished on this site?

You'll see how good portland is when the playoffs roll around.

Utah scoring? Lmao who exactly scores on Utah? Royce Oneal and Joe Ingles and Rudy Gobert and Bogdonovic?

You go ahead and bet on those guys and I'll bet on Mccollum Lillard Nurkic Kanter Melo Trent Hood.

Royce Oneal is no better than Derick Jones JR, and Jones JR is one of the worst players on the blazers ,and Oneal is one of the best players on the Jazz. Do the math buddy.
    100 to the donation well

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

As a Portland fan I’m definitely with you on this. Defensive intensity improved quite a bit at the end of the season with Nurkic coming back from injury. They added a championship experienced player in Powell. Team is clicking at the right time. Team record isn’t the best against the West elite this season but CJ and Nurk were absent for most of the season, and it’s a different team now.

For the odds given it’s definitely worth a flier. Dame is a fukking winner and the West is a bit vulnerable this year.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    As a Portland fan I’m definitely with you on this. Defensive intensity improved quite a bit at the end of the season with Nurkic coming back from injury. They added a championship experienced player in Powell. Team is clicking at the right time. Team record isn’t the best against the West elite this season but CJ and Nurk were absent for most of the season, and it’s a different team now.

For the odds given it’s definitely worth a flier. Dame is a fukking winner and the West is a bit vulnerable this year.
    Agree Portland is a team that needs something to happen like a Lebron injury, but if that happened they could get through.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

If this wins with Barkley having 100k on them just to win the West it would be the biggest shocker in gambling history.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Agree Portland is a team that needs something to happen like a Lebron injury, but if that happened they could get through.
    I have a love/hate relationship with coach Stotts as do most fans, but it’s frustrating to see teams trap Dame and watch as Portland acts as if it’s the first time seeing a double team…I’d like to think we’re finally beyond that now but time will tell. A lucky break like you mentioned wouldn’t hurt.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
    I have a love/hate relationship with coach Stotts as do most fans, but it’s frustrating to see teams trap Dame and watch as Portland acts as if it’s the first time seeing a double team…I’d like to think we’re finally beyond that now but time will tell. A lucky break like you mentioned wouldn’t hurt.
    What do you want Stotts to do? Get him a ladder?

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang

What do you want Stotts to do? Get him a ladder?
    Wouldn’t kill him to draw up some plays or prepare the team for such scenarios, but I’d accept a ladder

First 12