vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Just having’ fun, Al...sorry to disappoint ya. I will do better going forward.
    Choose who you’re gonna troll and lie about wisely next time. I already caught SeahawkHarry Smollett making shit up a few times....you still have a chance to recover, although it might be tough at this point.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jay is getting pounded lately

this kid might snap like he did in vegas 1999

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

His problem is he ran into Vitterd. You don’t throw a punch at Mike Tyson and think you’re gonna walk away.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Mike Tyson?
    you tucked your lips between your cheeks and ran! You avoided all the people you owe at the Rx, at mw, at cv, at every single gambling forum
    you never sent me anything
    If you want to send specific info? Leave me out of it you stiff, fraud, conman. Send it directly to the people you are hiding from “Doc”

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Mike Tyson?
    you tucked your lips between your cheeks and ran! You avoided all the people you owe at the Rx, at mw, at cv, at every single gambling forum
    you never sent me anything
    If you want to send specific info? Leave me out of it you stiff, fraud, conman. Send it directly to the people you are hiding from “Doc”
    I don’t owe anybody anything. If I did they would be here saying so. I sent you another pm to meet up and collect what you think you are owed.

You’re a lying ghost piece of shit. Just a broke loser. Come get some you fat loser.

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

OUCH!! I hope the guys are using lube...
    Last edited by masr; 02-24-21 at 07:57 PM.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Just having’ fun, Al...sorry to disappoint ya. I will do better going forward.
    Jay you didn’t disappoint me just a little surprised to see you involved in a clown show day after day after day
    not really your style in the past.. I always thought you were a good poster.

believe me I’ve had many a battle here just not for weeks at a time.

jjgold

Arcade is backed into a corner how does he respond

vitterd

Backed into a corner? He’s unconscious and lying in his own piss. Maybe he learned his lesson.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Are you a mod or an instigator?

Quit being a dick and do your job

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Are you a mod or an instigator?

Quit being a dick and do your job
    You didn’t have a problem when a mod liked a post about getting rid of me after a trolling thread by Jayvegas. You thought that was cool.

I’m not interested in a back n forth but you always get caught in hypocrisy and it’s pretty ridiculous.

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You didn’t have a problem when a mod liked a post about getting rid of me after a trolling thread by Jayvegas. You thought that was cool.

I’m not interested in a back n forth but you always get caught in hypocrisy and it’s pretty ridiculous.
    Stay in your lane Feist, nobody's talking to you

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
    Stay in your lane Feist, nobody's talking to yo
    This is what you always do when I catch you. You aren’t man enough to tell Seahag Harry they I never sold picks at rx, you let lies about me go all the time. Be a man and treat every situation the same. You are giddy when a mod is on my case but now you’re gonna be mod police? Puuuhhhhleeezzzeee

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

This is what you always do when I catch you. You aren’t man enough to tell Seahag Harry they I never sold picks at rx, you let lies about me go all the time. Be a man and treat every situation the same. You are giddy when a mod is on my case but now you’re gonna be mod police? Puuuhhhhleeezzzeee
    Catch me? Wtf are you talking about? I don't know anything about you selling picks at The rx but I do know that you are awful sensitive about the accusations.

I'll stop the Stu Feiner/Feist jokes but it does appear to strike a nerve. You really don't have to jump every time someone says boo.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Choose who you’re gonna troll and lie about wisely next time. I already caught SeahawkHarry Smollett making shit up a few times....you still have a chance to recover, although it might be tough at this point.
    Hey fucktard I turned off the ignore on your weird freak ass and see you are saying you caught me lying twice what the fukk are you talking about . FROM THE BEGINNING I said I was informed by another poster that you were involved in selling picks...because your a asshat and you demean everyone with different views of things I said fukk it I will repeat what I heard you dick. Then I see you started some bullshit saying I owe people one here money . You are a fukking liar. I've been on here almost 15 years I have history here I have never owed anyone money. And then you said I copy write ups when I post . You are a fukking idiot..go see my threads where I clearly state I found info regarding game and I post up the stats and info. Vitterd you obviously are a lonely man you have been here like 3 years and avg 36 posts a day and you say you work. You are a POS and many on here are fukking tired of you third party vitterd shit . Just post up your plays and if they win...not lately.. you will be liked here I have been liked here for 15 years I've been to a bash I've met a few posters I am a genuine person with nothing to lie about I bet small I never say I bet large . I never borrow money on here like you state . You have been kicked off sites for what??? Your story is BS as is most of what comes out of your mouth.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Hey fucktard I turned off the ignore on your weird freak ass and see you are saying you caught me lying twice what the fukk are you talking about . FROM THE BEGINNING I said I was informed by another poster that you were involved in selling picks...because your a asshat and you demean everyone with different views of things I said fukk it I will repeat what I heard you dick. Then I see you started some bullshit saying I owe people one here money . You are a fukking liar. I've been on here almost 15 years I have history here I have never owed anyone money. And then you said I copy write ups when I post . You are a fukking idiot..go see my threads where I clearly state I found info regarding game and I post up the stats and info. Vitterd you obviously are a lonely man you have been here like 3 years and avg 36 posts a day and you say you work. You are a POS and many on here are fukking tired of you third party vitterd shit . Just post up your plays and if they win...not lately.. you will be liked here I have been liked here for 15 years I've been to a bash I've met a few posters I am a genuine person with nothing to lie about I bet small I never say I bet large . I never borrow money on here like you state . You have been kicked off sites for what??? Your story is BS as is most of what comes out of your mouth.
    Nobody ever told you I was selling picks. You lied and made that up.

Nobody ever told you i scammed them, you lied and made that up.

That’s why you refuse to say who it is. If I scammed someone or sold any picks.....you should easily have one person to back it up.

You can’t, you won’t because you lied and made it up. Youre caught. And you do steal writers and picks.

I’ve never broken a rule at any site. Some mods get jealous and have personal issues. I have never be banned for any legit reason.

stake1

I enjoy my own piss.
    You don't say! Thought I saw you at the Zoo the other day!!!!

vitterd

You don't say! Thought I saw you at the Zoo the other day!!!!

You use that same stupid video all the time. Get new material. I sent my second pm to you and you still won’t answer. When you wanna meet up and collect?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Nobody ever told you I was selling picks. You lied and made that up.

Nobody ever told you i scammed them, you lied and made that up.

That’s why you refuse to say who it is. If I scammed someone or sold any picks.....you should easily have one person to back it up.

You can’t, you won’t because you lied and made it up. Youre caught. And you do steal writers and picks.

I’ve never broken a rule at any site. Some mods get jealous and have personal issues. I have never be banned for any legit reason.
    Vitty your a scam artist I truelly believe that so we are at a pass . As far as stealing writeups show me and I will show you in the start of the thread I got the info and substance from somewhere else I have never claimed to own any of it we here at SBR like to help each other out and we all have from time to time...but you ..you are a scamming socialpath who has a lonely life as you average 36 + posts on a forum of strangers . Have a great night Snowflake or should I rename you ScamFlake. Fukk off
    I

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Vitter really seems like a unhappy person
    Sucks to think there are people are out there
    who are that dissatisfied when they wake up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Vitty your a scam artist I truelly believe that so we are at a pass . As far as stealing writeups show me and I will show you in the start of the thread I got the info and substance from somewhere else I have never claimed to own any of it we here at SBR like to help each other out and we all have from time to time...but you ..you are a scamming socialpath who has a lonely life as you average 36 + posts on a forum of strangers . Have a great night Snowflake or should I rename you ScamFlake. Fukk off
    I
    Youre a loser and a bum. You lied and I caught you. You made up this scamming thing and selling picks. You can’t produce one person that ever said it. You know why? Because you invented it and I busted you.

Man up and it admit you lied. That’s why you ran to ignore like a bitch. It’s because I caught you.

jjgold

I don’t see any evidence of scamming at all everybody’s talking but no one is delivering evidence to me

People said it was bashing sbr at other sites

No proof

vitterd

I don’t see any evidence of scamming at all everybody’s talking but no one is delivering evidence to me

No proof
    There is no evidence because I’ve never sold a pick or scammed anyone. Jay and Harry should both get infractions for defaming the great Vitterd. I’m betting thousands a day, like I need to get money for my picks. All lies and slanderous nonsense.

jjgold

Harry slander is illegal here

First of all do you realise this kid Vitter is betting anywhere from $200-$500 a game and your betting $5

dustyy
    dustyy's Avatar SBR PRO

No proof
    The mods here are essentially the same at the sister site. They have dossiers on certain members that would make hehefest's heroes, the gestapo proud.

They aware of all this stuff but evidently they haven't shared it with you. ip addresses, ghost names, touts....whatever you need, they have. Believe me, if they were concerned about vit, he would have been gone a long time ago.

jjgold

Let’s move on

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Jay and Harry and stand up guys and this is a chitty board. Get over it.

jjgold

Too much back-and-forth with some guys how do they have the time to waste I just want to see people’s plays

Is it possible Vitter wears $500 suits and are jealous

vitterd

Too much back-and-forth with some guys how do they have the time to waste I just want to see people’s plays

Is it possible Vitter wears $500 suits and are jealous
    Let’s meet up and place some bets. If you’re in Allentown area, I can get to you. Just pm me.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

No proof
    Good to finally have a sharp unbiased moderator for a change. I am still stunned that anyone would ever accuse you of foul play in the Shrinks death and the disappearance of a great man named Nicky S.

stake1

No proof
    He’s too busy drinking his own piss and playing with gorilla glue

vitterd

He’s too busy drinking his own piss and playing with gorilla glue
    You are morbidly obese.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Gene said everyone in thread cleared

not enough evidence to bring to SBR grand jury for indictment

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Arcade Jay is desperate because I am curb stomping him.

Harry is a liar and should be disciplined for making up a fake story about me. He is now seahawkharry smollett. SmollettHarry
    That's RACIST!

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Gene said everyone in thread cleared

not enough evidence to bring to SBR grand jury for indictment
    yep

First 123 Last