DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Jibbysdaddy, got any good Jibby stories?

What was he like growing up?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

which former poster is jibbysdaddy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

I got a story.

Once upon a time there was a ghost account on SBR..... ..

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 422

Space Ghost coast to coast was a good show

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Jibby daddy spill the beans

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    which former poster is jibbysdaddy
    It's Paco I'm totally in his head lately. Hi Paco!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's Paco I'm totally in his head lately. Hi Paco!!
    how could anybody h ate jibby, would be like hating jello, there's nothing there

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

jibbysdaddy must be embarrassed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jibby once said in a post and probably can did it up he fought off 4 guys in Compton shootout like 10 years ago

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Do not forget Jibbbby was a detective. He will figure it out.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Rookie mistake. The real Jibbby's is with 3 B's.

Jibbysdaddy
    Jibbysdaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    What was he like growing up?

He was a fat fukk and an embarrassment when I would go watch him play sports and an Elementary school dropout. Don't let his BS fool you. He lives in section 8 housing after knocking up some white trash chick after I told him countless times to wear a condom. Finally made JV football his senior year as a backup and dropped an interception on the one play he ever got into the game. Picture Uncle Junior and Tony Soprano except he never became a boss or even an anybody. He's also the worst MMA handicapper and still a fat fukk to this day. Embarrassed he came out my ball sac

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Jibbysdaddy

I got a story.

Once upon a time there was a ghost account on SBR..... ..

I honestly don't even have anything against Jibbby. He's an entertaining guy. I just thought it would be a funny name since he's even more active than that worthless Israeli jewbag sbr has as their mascot jjgold. I'm not even liberal or Conservative but their constant racism against black people is annoying. I will say this about Jibbby though...he's a terrible MMA handicapper and it's hilarious that he pretends to be a good one.

He's only right when he bets on black and fades Asians though, which is always easy money in major sports

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbysdaddy View Post
    He was a fat fukk and an embarrassment when I would go watch him play sports and an Elementary school dropout. Don't let his BS fool you. He lives in section 8 housing after knocking up some white trash chick after I told him countless times to wear a condom. Finally made JV football his senior year as a backup and dropped an interception on the one play he ever got into the game. Picture Uncle Junior and Tony Soprano except he never became a boss or even an anybody. He's also the worst MMA handicapper and still a fat fukk to this day. Embarrassed he came out my ball sac

Jibbysdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    why can't i give you guys points?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

10 points says JJ avoids this post.

Jibbysdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    10 points says JJ avoids this post.
    He will avoid it like his ancestors tried to avoid Auschwitz

Too soon?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Jibby and dad re-unite:

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

pologgy ghost

Jib jibs is good people, he is old fashioned and talks like our 60 year old uncle and we love him. It's fun to read a grown man in the 2020's type like he's stuck in a cliched 1958 version of the world saying cliche shit like...

Well I tell ya, you can call me old-fashioned, and maybe I'm square, but I If you ask me, we don't take kindly to people hiding behind ghosts. That's just my honest take on the situation, that's just my two cents. call me crazy, but this ghost needs to get a life. I bet there are other losers here that would say, been there done that. But to each his own, but these ghosts better get their shit together, if you ask me. A ghost is someone that is unhappy with their life, that's what I always say.

I wouldn't wish a harrassing ghost on my worst enemy, but this is what you get when you vote democrat. time to wake up and realize that not all posters use one posting name, like the way Wayne Gretzky played with one NHL team. My Nephew had a ghost attack him once before, he had a tough time with it. I told him just drink your healthy tequila, rub an onion on your body, wear a garlic necklace and you'll be fine and dandy. don't worry about these fools with their minds in the gutter. They should be careful, Karma is a bitch, and god don't like ugly. So there you have it.

It is what it is, I guess, that's the way the cookie crumbles
    shit happens, ya know?
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Chi_archie 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol..

Chucky cheese you are now on my SBR hit list along with Paco. Becareful and tread lightly my friends.

I got internet armor like JJ and always look for payback at some point in time. ..

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

He will avoid it like his ancestors tried to avoid Auschwitz

Too soon?
    You are one messed up person.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    pologgy ghost

Jib jibs is good people, he is old fashioned and talks like our 60 year old uncle and we love him. It's fun to read a grown man in the 2020's type like he's stuck in a cliched 1958 version of the world saying cliche shit like...

Well I tell ya, you can call me old-fashioned, and maybe I'm square, but I If you ask me, we don't take kindly to people hiding behind ghosts. That's just my honest take on the situation, that's just my two cents. call me crazy, but this ghost needs to get a life. I bet there are other losers here that would say, been there done that. But to each his own, but these ghosts better get their shit together, if you ask me. A ghost is someone that is unhappy with their life, that's what I always say.

I wouldn't wish a harrassing ghost on my worst enemy, but this is what you get when you vote democrat. time to wake up and realize that not all posters use one posting name, like the way Wayne Gretzky played with one NHL team. My Nephew had a ghost attack him once before, he had a tough time with it. I told him just drink your healthy tequila, rub an onion on your body, wear a garlic necklace and you'll be fine and dandy. don't worry about these fools with their minds in the gutter. They should be careful, Karma is a bitch, and god don't like ugly. So there you have it.

shit happens, ya know?
    I'm 52 relax Chi. Young at heart..

UFC time I'm out!!! Enough fun and games for today as it's time to go to work!!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Young at heart..

Enough fun and games
    only two cliches in this post! c'mon man....

you could be 17.... you still type like a 70 year old man that reads Boys Life magazine every morning

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Jibby the last time you were 52 was in the previous century.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Looking like it’s hehefest or whatever his name is.

Jibbysdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    pologgy ghost

shit happens, ya know?

Long time lurker who decided to start an account. Unreal that some of you guys take trolling on an internet gambling forum so seriously and side with a well-known racist. Get a sense of humor.

Jibbysdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    You are one messed up person.
    Take a chill pill. It's not like the Holocaust is slavery. Slavery actually happened and wasn't used as an excuse to create a fake country in the middle east that isn't even older than my dad. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

This is fricken hilarious

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Why is everyone on Jibbys ass tonight Hes a Good Guy

Jibbysdaddy

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Why is everyone on Jibbys ass tonight Hes a Good Guy
    Not at all. I know that all the Trumptards are gonna come to his aid and probably think I'm a Decmocrat but I'm not even liberal. He's just a smart ass racist douche who talks shit about black people and Mexicans. But most importantly, he's a terrible UFC bettor and he thinks he knows about fighting.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Not at all. I know that all the Trumptards are gonna come to his aid and probably think I'm a Decmocrat but I'm not even liberal. He's just a smart ass racist douche who talks shit about black people and Mexicans. But most importantly, he's a terrible UFC bettor and he thinks he knows about fighting.
    Why couldn’t you be my daddy you fuckin’ prick. I need some God Damn direction you son of a whore.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I rip on everyone and I don't care about skin color, religion or race. I rip on white toothless trailer trash meth heads with the best of them.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

jibbbysdaddy did you beat covid too????????????????????????/

12 Last