Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Do any of you actually understand the difference

Between a privilege and a right? It’s a privilege to be employed as a professional athlete not a right. Draymond about to learn how it is to be Kaepernicked....as an owner I have the right not to employ you.

I have denied hires for a lot less than what Draymond or Kap has done...fukk them

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

a lot of guys now use sports to bring up a lot of bs going on in the world, too bad they dont put that effort each night in the sport of their choice for the fans

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

With a limited amount of games and basically no fans, it's time to cut salaries across all sports

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 398

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    With a limited amount of games and basically no fans, it's time to cut salaries across all sports
    Sports could be dying now. Seriously when are they going to have packed stadiums again. Isn't TV ratings down across the board

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Solid thread

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

100% true

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Booya(Mark)...... your highly educated unlike most here

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

You're comparing the greatest athletes in their field to Common employees... It's like comparing apples and oranges. You actually do have more rights when you're LeBron James or Steph Curry, because employers would be stupid to pass up on you, when another thin-skinned GM gets butt hurt by your opinion. This is a terrible analogy, comparing McDonald's employees to Kevin Durant and Luka doncic

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Jay

Black Privilege

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

I think the type of privilege I was explaining is attached only to the best in their field, you know like professional athletes and actors and the like.

I don't believe it's a stigma that attaches only to black people, and I don't think you really believe that either Sammy

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You're comparing the greatest athletes in their field to Common employees... It's like comparing apples and oranges. You actually do have more rights when you're LeBron James or Steph Curry, because employers would be stupid to pass up on you, when another thin-skinned GM gets butt hurt by your opinion. This is a terrible analogy, comparing McDonald's employees to Kevin Durant and Luka doncic
    You are providing the very definition of privileges, but claiming that they are rights. If a person with certain talents or traits is afforded something that other people are not, then it cannot be considered a right. It is only when something is given universally to everyone that it becomes a right.

For Draymond Green, both sides need to honor their contract. That is all that matters. Talking about rights and privileges is completely meaningless. Same with Kaepernick. If the NFL violated the contract they agreed to, by colluding to keep him out of the league, they were wrong.