d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY;30101963[B
    ]If I had to guess[/B] the Covid Economy shutdowns caused more damage and deaths in the end then the Actual Covid virus itself..

I forgot to mention since Covid hit the in home domestic violence crimes skyrocketed also in America and our kids got stupid and depressed in just the last year. Kids are our future. Public schools still closed today for no reason other then greed.

We have vaccines now and people can't even get the shot. Teachers included. Clown show!!
    You're not good at guessing.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jibbby View Post
    if i had to guess the covid economy shutdowns caused more damage and deaths in the end then the actual covid virus itself..

I forgot to mention since covid hit the in home domestic violence crimes skyrocketed also in america and our kids got stupid and depressed in just the last year. Kids are our future. Public schools still closed today for no reason other then greed.
    !
    spot on!!!!!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by jibbby View Post
    if i had to guess the covid economy shutdowns caused more damage and deaths in the end then the actual covid virus itself..

I forgot to mention since covid hit the in home domestic violence crimes skyrocketed also in america and our kids got stupid and depressed in just the last year. Kids are our future. Public schools still closed today for no reason other then greed.

we have vaccines now and people can't even get the shot. Teachers included. Clown show!!

great post

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    If I had to guess the Covid Economy shutdowns caused more damage and deaths in the end then the Actual Covid virus itself..

I forgot to mention since Covid hit the in home domestic violence crimes skyrocketed also in America and our kids got stupid and depressed in just the last year. Kids are our future. Public schools still closed today for no reason other then greed.

We have vaccines now and people can't even get the shot. Teachers included. Clown show!!
    I agree with your comment on the clown show.

Why are the ancillary deaths a big deal when the covid deaths are not?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You're not good at guessing.
    In college hoop posting the past 2 days I agree and suck asss on flipping the coin and guessing. ..

That's hitting below the belt and being ruthless D2.. Why you gotta go there? Not cool bud!!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I remember Stackhouse playing for the Detroit Pistons... um... every interview... he never sounded really bright. How the F did he get a head coaching job?

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57705

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Just lost all respect for the man. This whole time I didn't realize he was such a complete moron. I mean does he actually believe the shit he just said or is this a joke? I can't tell at this point.
    Playing the "victim" card - Dems and Libs are very good at that!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

jj how did you become so racist? Im close but not completely there yet. Mainly because my white friends of many years are playing a victim card lately. I think its because some of their privileges is being restricted and they dont know how to handle it,

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Playing the "victim" card - Dems and Libs are very good at that!
    They press hard enough reparations are coming!!! Biden will fold like a cheap suit under the black pressure..

Give me, give me, give me so I don't have to work.

Slavery days are over and that was a bad and wrong time over a 100 years ago for sure!! This new generation growing up just wants to get paid and reaching and know nothing about real suffering.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

They press hard enough reparations are coming!!! Biden will fold like a cheap suit under the black pressure..

Give me, give me, give me so I don't have to work.

Slavery days are over and that was a bad and wrong time over a 100 years ago for sure!! This new generation growing up just wants to get paid and reaching and know nothing about real suffering.

only reparations being paid out is jewish reparations

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I've not known any black coaches to be disciplinarian in nature.

I'm guessing this is why they consistently fail across the board in coaching sports...they all seem to be players coaches, which never wins championships and never builds a team.

I look at Tomlin, who is 15 years later still running a Steelers team with Cowhers HOF QB

Dungy who couldn't get TB over the hurdle but give him Jim Moras squad and a HOF QB he looks brilliant

Bill Russel probably the ultimate example of a players coach who won but was actually a disciplinarian...were going back 50 + years.
    What would you consider Art Shell?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

In college hoop posting the past 2 days I agree and suck asss on flipping the coin and guessing. ..

That's hitting below the belt and being ruthless D2.. Why you gotta go there? Not cool bud!!

Jus' keepin' it real.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

More die from heart disease and or Cancer. Less then 1% is very low death rate with Covid to shut down entire economies and lose businesses and livelihoods. Kids out of school for year also. I won't even get into the mental illness issues growing, depression and drug use that goes up with this Covid economic shut downs. Etc..Gotta look at the BIG picture with covid which you are not ..
    See this is why no one can take you serious because you are a dumb ass that loves to talk out of your vagina. Covid became the leading cause of death you big dummy. Cancer and heart attacks are about 600k deaths a year and Covid overtook that rate. If we let it run rampant like your dumb ass wanted, it would have doubled and tripled and quadrupled. That’s what viruses do. But talking to you is like talking to a 3 year old (sorry 3 year olds) because you still think it’s a hoax because you had Covid for a few hours. Fukkk off with your bullshit.

Mac4Lyfe

If I had to guess the Covid Economy shutdowns caused more damage and deaths in the end then the Actual Covid virus itself..

All you do is guess. You throw shit on the wall and hope it sticks. Are you telling us domestic violence is at the tune of thousands a day? You suck. Now you’re blaming the vaccine supply chain? Blame your dumb ass ex president who didn’t even order enough vaccines in the first place? 2 peas in a pod.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Mac go find a safe place and take a deep breath pal.

You're a scared little girl living in fear. You better double up on the masks and never leave the house until you get your precious vaccine shot.

BuckyOne

Where is the safest place in America? Why is it so safe?

What did they do to save the lives of their citizens?

Jibby- do not try to go there! You would not cooperate with the fire department if your house was on fire. They would not want you there.

Mac4Lyfe

^ Mac go find a safe place and take a deep breath pal.
    You're a scared little girl living in fear. You better double up on the masks and never leave the house until you get your precious vaccine shot.
    I already got my vaccine shots. Until you get your shit together no one will leave the house because there’s no place to go. You are fukkking irresponsible. Dicks like you ruin it for everyone else. Then you say, what did I do? But you’re too dumb to understand. You spread more disinformation than Covid spread virus. You are a Fukk in plague. Stop posting.
    Points Awarded:

BuckyOne gave Mac4Lyfe 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BuckyOne

BuckyOne

THIS is the Best post of the year!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I already got my vaccine shots. Until you get your shit together no one will leave the house because there’s no place to go. You are fukkking irresponsible. Dicks like you ruin it for everyone else. Then you say, what did I do? But you’re too dumb to understand. You spread more disinformation than Covid spread virus. You are a Fukk in plague. Stop posting.
    Good for you Mac for getting your vaccine shot. Congrats bud!!

You can now come out of your moms basement and breath normally without having a panic attack.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Since 2000, only one black coach has gone from working in SWAC or MEAC to even a mid-major Division I head coaching job. That's what winners like LeVelle Moton of NC Central and Robert Jones of Norfolk State are up against.

First 123