mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 805

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    with plenty of fish and other dating sites JJ you can get laid
    Agree... I know plenty of short, fat, bald, hairy worn out fukks who clean up on Tinder, Bumble and POF.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    You’re are one disgusting and disturbed individual. I’ll pray for your soul that your are healed.
    Thanks man.

I can't help it.

I'm always hard as steel.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Stay at home, drink and movie binge alone. Can't date with Covid in Cali. Impossible!!
    Around how old are you? I can tell you if it's time to hang it up.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    Around how old are you? I can tell you if it's time to hang it up.
    52 years old and still look good and in good shape I think. Sex drive is slowing down I can't lie. I've had my run and sowed my oats in life. Just missed out on getting married and having kids by my own choice. It's not over yet though.

I do enjoy being my own boss in life and not having to answer to anyone.. Maybe my curse in life. I don't get lonely either.

Just my gig. Still a happy go lucky guy in real life and I love everyone. ..

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

You've probably saved yourself alot of money this way mate. Count your blessings.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

52 years old and still look good and in good shape I think. Sex drive is slowing down I can't lie. I've had my run and sowed my oats in life. Just missed out on getting married and having kids by my own choice. It's not over yet though.

I do enjoy being my own boss in life and not having to answer to anyone.. Maybe my curse in life. I don't get lonely either.

Sounds like a respectful gentleman. JJ is probably a salty one.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Agree... I know plenty of short, fat, bald, hairy worn out fukks who clean up on Tinder, Bumble and POF.
    exactly.

these girls are sluts. flash $100 bill, take them and their 3 kids by 2 diff dads to applebees and they will be swallowing your load as dessert when the kids are in bed.

pologq

i am 40 and feel the same. i would like kids but it has not happened yet. part of me wonders if it will. no pressure from parents but it bothers me sometimes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Odds anyone scores here +900

Odds I score no cash +17,000
    Odds I score giving chick $500 +550
    Odds I score giving lady $200 +900
    Odds I score giving lady $100 $1950

Now some guys think all you need to do is get around and find college girls looking for cash and many would fuk around throwing them $100 bill here and there and taking them out to eat

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Dinner & flowers 💐

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Do all the Gamblers have such lonely and pathetic life ?
    Why?

pologq

online hook up sites are your friend

jjgold

online hook up sites are your friend
    They do not work unless your good looking not guys like me and secondly most girls on there are not real people but fake photos trying to swindle money from men online

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

i am 40 and feel the same. i would like kids but it has not happened yet. part of me wonders if it will. no pressure from parents but it bothers me sometimes.
    Kids are hard work, having a demanding trophy wife is even harder work. Then it becomes a grind in my mind. I've always been on the edge with both of those thoughts in regards to getting married. I've had several relationships and with me they only lasted 3 to 5 years tops before something goes wrong and I lose total interest and I want out.

I just don't think I'm marrying material. I keep wanting to think I've changed and grown up now but I'm probably still the same. I'm to independent and nice and then I lose interest in the end with chicks after a few years even after falling in love, I'm done breaking hearts. I'm a twisted soul in that regards.

Like I said I'm cursed and that's on me. I'm happy single or in a relationship though but probably happier single these days. Is what it is.

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-11-21 at 12:06 AM.

pologq

Kids are hard work, having a demanding trophy wife is even harder work. Then it becomes a grind in my mind. I've always been on the edge with both of those thoughts in regards to getting married. I've had several relationships and with me they only lasted 3 to 5 years tops before something goes wrong and I lose total interest and I want out.

I just don't think I'm marrying material. I keep wanting to think I've changed and grown up now but I'm probably still the same. I'm to independent and nice and then I lose interest in the end with chicks after a few years even after falling in love, I'm done breaking hearts. I'm a twisted soul in that regards.

Like I said I'm cursed and that's on me. I'm happy single or in a relationship though but probably happier single these days. Is what it is.

you bring up good points. i tend to get bored too after like 6-10 months usually. it is not good for marriage. i don't think i am marriage material either. the longer i am single the more i like my independence of being able to do my own thing and answer to no one.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    They do not work unless your good looking not guys like me and secondly most girls on there are not real people but fake photos trying to swindle money from men online
    i know guys who are not your traditional good looking getting laid. you might have to spoil the girl or slip her an extra $100 for formula but it works. it really is worth a shot. pof is free. give it a month.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hot girls want this in the video below, Valentines day can kiss meeee arrrrse mateees.

I'm out for this year, will buy mums some flowers though.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Detailing plans NOW.

jjgold

Lol

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Give my girlfriend a Valentine's Day card and hope she's not on the rag and will accept it.

pologq

Hot girls want this in the video below, Valentines day can kiss meeee arrrrse mateees.

I'm out for this year, will buy mums some flowers though.

mom is always #1

i get my mom one of those gold or platinum roses from steven singer. she likes them which is why i continue. i get her two a year - valentine's day and mother's day.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24297

An Iron and a Dildo...then tell her if she doesn't like the Iron she can go fukk herself

jjgold

Guys spending $700 on gifts to their girls to get a blowjob

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Please saloon this juvenile post?
    Who cares?
    We are here to make money
    kumbaya is next
    jj - post real sports threads