Will lakers prediction hold true

chiefs lucky to win last gm remember

plus we have weeders mushing them as well

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He won his Superbowl and than they had the talk with him just like they did with Favre when Brett was unstoppable. Pat could barely cover a game this year. Maybe they can blame this on Andy Reid being distraught with raising two loser kids.
    I never realized Thor was one of Andy Reid's kids.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 147

Things is these teams just played and bengals won

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Better luck next year mahomes
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    His salary only gets worse from here. Never again as you said.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I thought I was going to bump this???

😂

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I thought I was going to bump this???

😂
    Lmao

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good call

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

It's definitely Bengals or Chiefs on the AFC side to be in future super bowls. Bills just get sloppy seconds lol

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

His sheer stupidity at the half was staggering. Moron was trying to call a time out after what was probably the dumbest play of the season. You get paid millions and you cannot remember you have no time outs .

lakerboy

Burrow owns this guy.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Burrow owns this guy.
    Pointless game. I hate mahomes but I can tell you this unless he tears his knee he’s walking to the Super Bowl. This is Brady style. Lose the regular season game against the big opponents then beat them in the playoffs

goduke

Also if you aren’t unloading on this guy in the playoffs you are going to be missing money.
    The wife stopped running her mouth so he gets to be back on the top of the shield

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Also if you aren’t unloading on this guy in the playoffs you are going to be missing money.
    The wife stopped running her mouth so he gets to be back on the top of the shield
    They ain't winning shit. Well the first playoff game. He will NEVER play in the Superbowl again. Reid one Ring.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Pointless game. I hate mahomes but I can tell you this unless he tears his knee he’s walking to the Super Bowl. This is Brady style. Lose the regular season game against the big opponents then beat them in the playoffs
    You mean like they did last year
    lol

Also no team who has a QB with a salary cap hit more than 13% has ever won the SB
    That's Cousins and Mahomes
    Last edited by Shutup; 12-04-22 at 08:08 PM.

goduke

They ain't winning shit. Well the first playoff game. He will NEVER play in the Superbowl again. Reid one Ring.
    We will have to see. There’s no one in the AFC that’s going to be a factor come playoff time. Allen will be injured. Bengals Chase will get reinjured. Tua just proved he’s going to struggle in a big road game.
    There might be built in excuses but he will be in the Super Bowl no matter if any of us like it
    Last edited by goduke; 12-04-22 at 10:38 PM.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    lol

Also no team who has a QB with a salary cap hit more than 13% has ever won the SB
    He lost in overtime by a fg. Brady has lost conference championships as well. He is the new Brady. Might not win as many but he’s definitely going to win at least 1-2 more with one being this year

mama whoiscrying
    mama whoiscrying's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Mahomes very overrated. Ugly as a fence post too. Wife psycho....brother attention hoooaur.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    lol

This is what made Brady the goat. He's not THAT good, but he always made sure he was surrounded by top tier talent and was not shy to give up money to do so.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

We will have to see. There’s no one in the AFC that’s going to be a factor come playoff time. Allen will be injured. Bengals Chase will get reinsured. Tua just proved he’s going to struggle in a big road game.
    There might be built in excuses but he will be in the Super Bowl no matter if any of us like it
    Bills were the best team last year. They are the best team this year ... unless Cinci really keeps this up. Funny enough, Bills play them coming up in a few weeks too.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Cincy is dead bills too many ??? only 1 div win over weak patriots 2 loses to Jets and dolphins

so kc already won div 4-0 and they get denver next in denver and raiders @ LV

even tho bills beat KC in KC better div wins team keeps you at home and more wins too

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Cincy is dead bills too many ??? only 1 div win over weak patriots 2 loses to Jets and dolphins

so kc already won div 4-0 and they get denver next in denver and raiders @ LV

even tho bills beat KC in KC better div wins team keeps you at home and more wins too
    No idea what you said.

If it remains tied bills get the bye. They won in KC.

Capiche?

OldBill

No idea what you said.

Capiche?

and Chiefs will run over Bills even in Buffalo

Bills omg gets to 4 str8 s b's and lost all 4 s/u and ats even as big pups vs cowboys b 2 b

remember one guy telling me look at the break i got Bills +9.5 beating dalls in 1st hlf huge by 10 points well all of sudden he got buried in second half bills got shut out dallas winds up putting up like 35 unanswered points

goduke

No idea what you said.

Capiche?
    “No idea what you said” 😂😂😂

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Wow a thread ripping on Mahomes one of the most chill non-polarizing athletes of the 2000s. All he does is win. He's a family man good character in the community. If you wanna rip on athletes then why is LeBron always race baiting? Why does Vick have a job at foxsports after murdering dogs? Why does Cora have a job after orchestrating the Astros cheating scandal? But y'all wanna go at Mahomes one of the coolest dudes in sports. It doesn't matter if you're a Denver Vegas or la fan dude is still as cool as they come. I don't like the chiefs but I hope Mahomes wins many more Superbowls cause he's one of the few good guys left in sports these days where everything is controversy and hate.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

It's just a thread habitual. Either agree or disagree. The thread isn't about Mahomes being a nice guy or a bad guy. We don't care, the kid is a good kid, sure, but he's a dumb athlete like most other athletes. It's entertainment.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Wow a thread ripping on Mahomes one of the most chill non-polarizing athletes of the 2000s. All he does is win. He's a family man good character in the community. If you wanna rip on athletes then why is LeBron always race baiting? Why does Vick have a job at foxsports after murdering dogs? Why does Cora have a job after orchestrating the Astros cheating scandal? But y'all wanna go at Mahomes one of the coolest dudes in sports. It doesn't matter if you're a Denver Vegas or la fan dude is still as cool as they come. I don't like the chiefs but I hope Mahomes wins many more Superbowls cause he's one of the few good guys left in sports these days where everything is controversy and hate.
    KC fans chill too in my book... from my personal experience on 9-25-22

they owned up to their loss... said they needed a healthy kicker and don't know what happened to their offense in the redzone in the 2nd half or really... most of the game.

also, guarantee Mahomes plays in another super bowl

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Mahomes has brett favre disease. when the media never stfu about you it annoys the hell out of people. all the media says is how great and perfect he is. another player can make the same exact play and not even half the attention is given. they treat him like jesus. brett favre with all the attention won 1 super bowl. just like aaron rodgers. joe burrow is the next brady. won't win as many. and more importantly the cincy defense plays mahomes much like the patriots did in the past. Bengals know how to beat KC and the titans. If their defense can solve mahomes i am sure they can solve Allen as well. Everyone talking chiefs and bills, but once again cincy is that quiet killer.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    They owe Matty Stafford an appearance

this was really spot on.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    If their defense can solve mahomes i am sure they can solve Allen as well. Everyone talking chiefs and bills, but once again cincy is that quiet killer.
    Good post. Allen is better than Mahomes though, but yes Cinci is ascending.

I still say Bills find a way, even though they had it last year and this year doesn't look as ideal right now.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by unrivaled View Post
    he has almost no competition in the afc.
    bills
    cincy
    miami

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    bills
    cincy
    miami
    Yes. They haven't even played Miami. I know the league is weak and you can do this with most teams, but look at who KC has beaten = pretty much nobody. The good teams all beat them (Bills and Bengals) and Tennessee had them with Willis at QB, KC barely won that game. As it stands, the Bills would have to lose to the Dolphins again and Bengals to be anywhere near that caliber, objectively, in the AFC. Which might happen, but I doubt it.

We are all pretty sharp here, for the most part, and I don't think anyone is sleeping on the Bengals. They were my play of the week this week for a reason, and yes it was at home but when you're good, you're good. And they really let KC stay in the game there, though it was a great game overall.

OldBill

two reasons they lost to Cincy #1 b 2 b games in playoffs scoring 40 + points #2 they were the S B losers

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Bumping this thread Laker. Bold prediction has failed but I give you credit for making it. Are you on PHILLY come Feb 12th?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    Quarterbacks like Mahomes and Lamar Jackson have been figured out. Their time is over.
    lamar maybe but not Mahomes. for sure.

First ... 2345678 Last