JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I’m done responding to your charade, you start out every post with LoL, clown type shit. My net worth is under 100k. I have 1.2 Bitcoins & I have a checking account with under 10k in it. I don’t fudge or suggest how much money I have. I leave that for the likes of you. Respond with your classic lol bullshit & then go on & on how why I shouldn’t take people seriously on here. You’re right I don’t take you seriously you smell of bullshit a mile away & sound ridiculous most times. Good bye sir (put your ass on ignore)
    LOL Man you have NO IDEA how many people on here make fools of themselves and judge me because I type in the letters LOL or OMG into my posts!! Thank you so much for bringing it to light!!! I swear I could have NEVER imagined that the average IQ of some of these fellows was so low!! Some of these people REALLY are looking at the simple letters of LOL or OMG and freaking out over them!! I would have never believed it if I didn't see it for myself!! BUT.. The thing that you have to realize is this! These dumbasses are NEVER going to say or admit that they are stupid or borderline insane for "caring" or giving a shit about the letters LOL or OMG! They will just keep on making idiot dickheads of themselves before ever admitting wrong!! So hell, just try to deal with it!! LOL

Now as for your post....
    It looks like I have another troll-er that I didn't ask for, nor do I deserve! Let me just tell you this...
    I can type in a random little post that means NOTHING..... But 3 or 4 people will go ape shit over it and lose their minds making sure they make a post up under my harmless and random post! Why? Because they didn't like what I said when they prompted me!! LOL This is the reason!! This is the most comical thing about it! Is WHY these 3 or 4 people don't like me! And their answer is: "Whenever I ran under your posts and made rude comments, your replies to my rude comments made me look like a fool, so I despise you."
    LOL How stupid is that? I never even knew anybody could be that dumb until I came on here!

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

You also have NO IDEA how many people on here "dislike" me or have said they were going to "put me on ignore" BECAUSE OF WHAT I REPLIED TO THEIR INSTIGATIVE BASHING POST TOWARDS ME!
    Believe me, you might think it was only 1 or 2 that could let themselves be that idiotic, but it is like 3 or 4!
    My gosh the sheer idiocy of it rattles my brain!
    IF YOU HAD NEVER ENGAGED ME, THEN YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE TO HATE ME FOR
    MY POWERFUL REPLIES TO YOUR RUDENESS THAT MADE YOU ANGRY AT ME!!!

First 123