slayer have u seen it, great movie ur style too 50 years behind the times

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

It was horrible. I couldn’t even get myself to finish it

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

these goddamn producers and writers always have to butcher things up with lousy writing and story lines...I was gonna go see the movie but now I am having second thoughts after seeing a few trailers and judging from the comments here...I don't like the fact that they have this Island girl child who is supposed to have some kind of bond with Kong...total bullshit...and that woman making a remark "Kong bows to no one"...I'm like "shut the fuk up bitch!...how in the hell would you know?"...and let me guess what happens in the movie?...Kong and Godzilla initially start fighting because Godzilla is under some mind control and destroying everything in his path and Kong is the only one that can stop him but then they both realize that they have a common enemy and team up to destroy that enemy and eventually save the world...Amirite?...

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

^^^...Well, I pretty much nailed it after officially watching the whole movie last night.......My long story short version of Godzilla vs. Kong...a couple of spoiler alerts but that is to be expected in a review...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    The movie was ok...not great but nowhere near as bad as most of the critics made it out to be...it's definitely worth watching at least once...Kong and Godzilla start out as bitter enemies and have a pretty good fight trading blows back and forth...of course, they are not the real enemies...APEX which is similar to MONARCH has build a mechagodzilla which is very powerful and comes to life by energy source without human assistance...Kong and Godzilla naturally have to team up to destroy him...the characters do get tiresome with their cheesy quotes and I don't like the fact that this little island native girl is somehow able to communicate with Kong via sign language?!!...get the fuk out of here with that bullshit and nonsense...thumbs down on that...and that fat black guy is utterly annoying and insufferable...but you know how movies, commercials, tv shows, etc. are nowadays...got to have the token black in a major role......and that Millie Bobby Brown (or whatever the fuk her name is) her character is pretty irritating and annoying as well...another snug, smart-aleck, know-it-all out to save the world...and her boyfriend is some fat indian kid with a British accent...da'fuq?...no American acting talent anymore for these new movies?.......and there you have it, folks...that's basically the nuts and bolts of it...any more questions feel free to ask...