unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

My governor just lifted the mask mandate. Businesses are no longer under that mandate. They can have a mask policy but no one fukin cares anyways, not even the police. No one has to wear masks anywhere. Finally, good luck with your far left governors motherfukers.
    Points Awarded:

USCPHILLYGUY gave unde0087 2000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Jibby would you mind telling the story about your nephew getting covid?

Haven’t heard that one yet.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

How was it?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Masks

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Jibby would you mind telling the story about your nephew getting covid?

Haven’t heard that one yet.
    My nephew is 28 years old today and lives in Alabama and tested positive for Covid about a month ago and began to feel like crap as he told me. He lost his sense of taste almost immediately and for a full week, some smell also. He felt horrible and had fevers and struggled with it again for a full week, couldn't seem to beat it. Eventually he went to his local doctor and asked him for a testosterone shot as his testosterone levels were below normal from his body building days. He got the shot and began to recover immediately. Next day he was good to go.

That's the true story.

He was really sick for a week though. He was never a smoker either. He beat it though in the end. He told me "UNC that was not fun though" Some get it worse then others bottom line.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-12-21 at 06:53 PM.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My nephew is 28 years old today and lives in Alabama and tested positive for Covid about a month ago and began to feel like crap as he told me. He lost his sense of taste almost immediately and for a full week, some smell also. He felt horrible and had fevers and struggled with it again for a full week, couldn't seem to beat it. Eventually he went to his local doctor and asked him for a testosterone shot as his testosterone levels were below normal from his body building days. He got the shot and began to recover immediately. Next day he was good to go.

That's the true story.

He was really sick for a week though. He was never a smoker either. He beat it though in the end. He told me "UNC that was not fun though" Some get it worse then others bottom line.
    Is he overweight? I only ask because everyone I know except one had no symptoms besides loss of smell or taste. And the one who got hit hard eats really bad.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    Is he overweight? I only ask because everyone I know except one had no symptoms besides loss of smell or taste. And the one who got hit hard eats really bad.
    No not really but I'd say he's a little soft today. You know how bodybuilders get after they stop lifting weights. He doesn't do cardio either. His diet is good and he doesn't smoke or do drugs though.

Like I said his testosterone levels were below normal and as soon as he got that test shot he started getting and feeling better. It's like his immune system kicked in. His body is off today from steroid abuse IMO.. I'm glad he beat Covid and got better though. The no taste is real though when getting Covid if you even show symptoms at all. The minute you lose your taste you got it.

Unrivaled

No not really but I'd say he's a little soft today. You know how bodybuilders get after they stop lifting weights. He doesn't do cardio either. His diet is good and he doesn't smoke or do drugs though.

Like I said his testosterone levels were below normal and as soon as he got that test shot he started getting and feeling better. It's like his immune system kicked in. His body is off today from steroid abuse IMO.. I'm glad he beat Covid and got better though. The no taste is real though when getting Covid if you even show symptoms at all. The minute you lose your taste you got it.
    My cousin had no taste and lost 10lbs in a month. Broccoli tasted the same as pizza.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    My cousin had no taste and lost 10lbs in a month. Broccoli tasted the same as pizza.
    Your cousin and you are fags if you eat broccoli and pizza.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

How did you catch it from him if he lives in Alabama?

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25546

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    How did you catch it from him if he lives in Alabama?
    You know what cousins and brothers and sisters like to do in Alabama? Roll Tide!!!

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

We’ve just had to deal with baby covid to this point.

next is teen covid or the uk variant

After that is daddy covid much more contagious they say and from South Africa

in the wings waiting for us all is granddaddy covid which has been imported to the America’s from Brazil.

And finally we get to look forward to the godfather of covid..that variant comes to us via Nigeria.

we should see the light of life as we knew it around May 2022..until then enjoy a miserable existence.

hopefully I’m wrong.. but sure does look like the writings on the wall.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    We’ve just had to deal with baby covid to this point.

next is teen covid or the uk variant

After that is daddy covid much more contagious they say and from South Africa

in the wings waiting for us all is granddaddy covid which has been imported to the America’s from Brazil.

And finally we get to look forward to the godfather of covid..that variant comes to us via Nigeria.

we should see the light of life as we knew it around May 2022..until then enjoy a miserable existence.

hopefully I’m wrong.. but sure does look like the writings on the wall.
    Don't live your life in fear. Covid is really overhyped and basically a bad flu for most.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

OMG Covid gonna kill us all!!!!

Run and isolate forever but don't forget to bring your mask when doing so. ..

I'll say again less then 1% that get Covid die from it. These facts and science numbers don't lie.

A good friend of mine had his mom and dad just die from covid this week. So fukk you with your bullshit. You know jack shit about facts and science. All you tell are lies. Like losing your taste for a few hours. Yeah, right. You got hemorrhoids and thought you caught covid.

I took my second shot yesterday. Zero side effects. We're cooking with hot grease now.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave Mac4Lyfe 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A good friend of mine had his mom and dad just die from covid this week. So fukk you with your bullshit. You know jack shit about facts and science. All you tell are lies. Like losing your taste for a few hours. Yeah, right. You got hemorrhoids and thought you caught covid.

I took my second shot yesterday. Zero side effects. We're cooking with hot grease now.
    I am sorry to hear that.

From personal experience I have had covid twice and had no symptoms both times. I know of 9 family or friends who had covid and most had no symptoms or just sniffles, one got a little sick but he has underlying health conditions.

Seems to affect everyone differently.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3066

I got my 2nd shot yesterday and feel like shit now. No fever though just body aches, chills and a sore arm.

Unrivaled

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    I got my 2nd shot yesterday and feel like shit now. No fever though just body aches, chills and a sore arm.
    Yeah, I'll take my chances with Covid.

Does not sound fun. Then if you feel sick you need to quarantine, even more fun.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Great thread. POTM Worthy

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

weird coincidence that these deadly new variants just happen to be in the same 3 places that astrazeneca's vaccine trials were held... uk/south africa/brazil

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...661-1/fulltext

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

These loon anti vaccine people are why we are the dumbest country. Too many dumb people here. Those who don’t get the vaccine should all be shipped out of the country and left to die on their super spreader island.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    These loon anti vaccine people are why we are the dumbest country. Too many dumb people here. Those who don’t get the vaccine should all be shipped out of the country and left to die on their super spreader island.
    Because you can’t spread anything once you get the vaccine?
    Did you wear a mask the entire time during the holidays with your fathers?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Because you can’t spread anything once you get the vaccine?
    Did you wear a mask the entire time during the holidays with your fathers?
    This is why we have the dumbest people. If you get the vaccine, you won’t get Covid. Do you understand how spread works? You spread for your BF daily.

What name will you use here next year? You have many log ins. Please get Covid

Machba
    2X POTM JAN 2022 SEPT 2022
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3184

This is why we have the dumbest people. If you get the vaccine, you won’t get Covid. Do you understand how spread works? You spread for your BF daily.

You are uneducated on the 19. !

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

this is why we have the dumbest people. If you get the vaccine, you won’t get covid. Do you understand how spread works? You spread for your bf daily.

What name will you use here next year? You have many log ins. Please get covid
    you can still get covid even with the vaccine. Know the facts v before speaking!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

Machba
    Machba's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    My governor just lifted the mask mandate. Businesses are no longer under that mandate. They can have a mask policy but no one fukin cares anyways, not even the police. No one has to wear masks anywhere. Finally, good luck with your far left governors motherfukers.
    Where are you located?

Unrivaled

You can still get covid and even die after taking the vaccine.

Unrivaled

When you start having health problems in a few years because of the most rushed vaccine in history, don't say we didn't warn you.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Lol yes you can get the covid even with a vaccine Jesus man are u serious rn

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol yes you can get the covid even with a vaccine Jesus man are u serious rn
    The guy is nuts

Unrivaled

You have to be an absolute moron to think Covid goes away with the vaccine.

Sure if all the old people take it deaths and hospitalizations go down. But Covid is here to stay for a long time.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Jibby would you mind refreshing our memories about the time your nephew got covid?

I think it’s good to hear some personal stories, close to home

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

I think we may have exhausted the angles on this topic. Except for Jibbbys nephew.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

vitterd buried in this thread
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last