JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    A good friend of mine had his mom and dad just die from covid this week. So fukk you with your bullshit. You know jack shit about facts and science. All you tell are lies. Like losing your taste for a few hours. Yeah, right. You got hemorrhoids and thought you caught covid.

I took my second shot yesterday. Zero side effects. We're cooking with hot grease now.
    Great story!! Sad about the friends mom and dad in all seriousness, that sucks Like I said Covid effects everyone different. Look at the pro athletes that get it!! They are all back playing ball in a week tops.

If you are a fat slob taking meds and old with pre-existing conditions or are a chain cigarette smoker then Covid will probably ruin you!! If you are healthy you may have little to no symptoms at all. Is what it it, that's just a fact now Mac!!

I happen to be healthy and I work out daily and also eat healthy even though I drink.. One day ordeal for me and yes I LOST MY TASTE for a day and felt weak for a few days after that. Never bed ridden though. I'm 52 years old today and I'm telling everyone the straight up truth with my experience. Like I said half my family and friends got it already and no one died. I WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE SHOT EVER!

If you are scared and unhealthy or old and a smoker you should probably get the SHOT though. To each their own. Just my take. Hate me if you want that's how I think and feel. Keeping it real.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4505

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    The guy is nuts
    Guy is a Fawking idiot and that’s why he’ll never show to a SBR function.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Here vitterd some fact checking for you pal

https://www.healthline.com/health-ne...e-what-to-know

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Lol yes you can get the covid even with a vaccine Jesus man are u serious rn
    Jesus Christ. This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with. Of course!!! A 95 percent efficacy still leaves 5 percent. Let me see if you dummies understand it this way.

If you stand on the sidewalk, there is about a 5 percent chance you get hit by a car.

If you stand in the middle of the street it’s 95 percent that you get hit.

Understand yet?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    vitterd buried in this thread
    I owned everyone but you and the 5 others are too stupid and drunk to even understand how dumb you are. Even the welch is giving you points for your dumbness

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    Guy is a Fawking idiot and that’s why he’ll never show to a SBR function.
    None of you pussies ever show up to meet me. All talk. You hide like a bitch behind so many names.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jesus Christ. This is the kind of stupidity we are dealing with. Of course!!! A 95 percent efficacy still leaves 5 percent. Let me see if you dummies understand it this way.

If you stand on the sidewalk, there is about a 5 percent chance you get hit by a car.

Understand yet?
    5 percent chance you get hit by a car on the sidewalk? No problem just stay home then. 0% chance of getting hit by a car hiding in your basement.

This whole thing is a gross overreaction, can you not see it?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Understand yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    5 percent chance you get hit by a car on the sidewalk? No problem just stay home then. 0% chance of getting hit by a car hiding in your basement.

This whole thing is a gross overreaction, can you not see it?
    vitterd keeps getting buried

amazing

he is as bad as my picks, except in life

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    vitterd keeps getting buried

amazing

he is as bad as my picks, except in life
    You’re not a smart enough to know how dumb you are. It can’t even be explained to you.

I knocked out every poster in this thread and you’re on your back punching up at air. You don’t even know you’re unconscious

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Jibby. Can I ask your age

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

You’re not a smart enough to know how dumb you are.
    i agree with you there

KingHawkins
    KingHawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21284

vitterd and USCphillyguy, I have done the necessary research .... it is a scientific fact that you are both morons, as well as extreme pussies. I hope you both choke and die on your "masks".

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

LMFAO- Well, RUN DMC told me DON'T ASK NO QUESTIONS JUST TAKE THE VACCINE. OMG Run Dmc told me to do it.....we all have to now. How much did this group of sell-outs get paid for this brainwashing?

Unrivaled

You’re not a smart enough to know how dumb you are. It can’t even be explained to you.

I knocked out every poster in this thread and you’re on your back punching up at air. You don’t even know you’re unconscious
    Bro, if you had it your way nobody would ever leave their house again or work. Everyone would he hiding in their basement while triple masking, hoping Covid goes away in the next decade.

vitterd

Bro, if you had it your way nobody would ever leave their house again or work. Everyone would he hiding in their basement while triple masking, hoping Covid goes away in the next decade.
    Nah. I just wish trumptards weren’t so dumb. They are responsible for the spread and death. They are the reason this continues to spread. Very low IQ people.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 193

Realize you are arguing with a guy that neither gets tested or has the vaccine yet he comes on here everyday to talk shit to other people calling them murders, all the while, telling us he doesn't need to get tested because he wears a mask.After he said that to me I didn't need to say another word because I couldn't make him look any stupider than he did himself. I mean hell why didn't all these people that got covid and died just wear a mask. Obviously you can't get it if you wear a mask. Just wear a mask guys and there is no need to do anything else, per the smartest man on the planet Vitterd.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90300

pilebuck13

Nah. I just wish trumptards weren’t so dumb. They are responsible for the spread and death. They are the reason this continues to spread. Very low IQ people.
    lol trust whatever the government tells you

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Realize you are arguing with a guy that neither gets tested or has the vaccine yet he comes on here everyday to talk shit to other people calling them murders, all the while, telling us he doesn't need to get tested because he wears a mask.After he said that to me I didn't need to say another word because I couldn't make him look any stupider than he did himself. I mean hell why didn't all these people that got covid and died just wear a mask. Obviously you can't get it if you wear a mask. Just wear a mask guys and there is no need to do anything else, per the smartest man on the planet Vitterd.
    I’ve been tested. You lied and said you were tested 30 times....like you play with LeBron.

Keep spreading and killing!!!

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    lol trust whatever the government tells you
    You trust ever a real estate con man tells you!! We now live in an era where scientists are idiots!! Thanks Trumptards.....400,000 dead because of these dolts.

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3018

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    I got my 2nd shot yesterday and feel like shit now. No fever though just body aches, chills and a sore arm.
    Boy that second shot was somewhat brutal. My temperature never went above 99.5 but I couldn't do much of anything. At least it was only for a day. I now have my vaccine card with my two shots. That means I can travel the world again without having to quarantine. Easter break but more likely SUMMER here I come!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 193

I’ve been tested. You lied and said you were tested 30 times....like you play with LeBron.

Keep spreading and killing!!!
    I have to get tested every week at my job. For the better part of 2020. I don't care if you believe it or not. That is reality. For a guy that is so worried about everyone else you sure haven't done much to do your part. You can't sit and preach to people on what they should be doing when you are doing the bare minimum. So you got tested one time in a year and wear a mask, ya same as 100 million other people. And you want to preach to everyone else? Just stop.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    LMFAO- Well, RUN DMC told me DON'T ASK NO QUESTIONS JUST TAKE THE VACCINE. OMG Run Dmc told me to do it.....we all have to now. How much did this group of sell-outs get paid for this brainwashing?

They have to repeat the same phrase (different phrases) about 5 times each because he didn't have time to contact his writer for this one. LMFAO

He said we can get back to normal. Who the fukk decides how we are supposed to live our lives? FUkk this nonsense. They don't govern me.

Unrivaled

I'm not a trumptard, I am in Canada and have voted both Conservative and Liberal in the past. This virus is a joke and the deaths are exaggerated.

There is no pandemic at all except for old people.

pilebuck13

You trust ever a real estate con man tells you!! We now live in an era where scientists are idiots!! Thanks Trumptards.....400,000 dead because of these dolts.
    I have never trusted the government or any politician how many years do they have to lie and fuk over normal people to get people to wake up

vitterd

I'm not a trumptard, I am in Canada and have voted both Conservative and Liberal in the past. This virus is a joke and the deaths are exaggerated.

There is no pandemic at all except for old people.
    Jesus. You obviously don’t know any health care workers. Doctors or nurses. But I’m sure you know better than they do.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by KingHawkins View Post
    vitterd and USCphillyguy, I have done the necessary research .... it is a scientific fact that you are both morons, as well as extreme pussies. I hope you both choke and die on your "masks".
    Guys been here 8 years. Impressed he used one of his 1200 post on me

Unrivaled

Jesus. You obviously don’t know any health care workers. Doctors or nurses. But I’m sure you know better than they do.
    I have an aunt who is a nurse and a friend who is a nurse. Both are being cautious but they don't work in the covid ward which means the hospital is empty for them.

People are scared to go to hospital and many cases of cancer and heart disease are being missed. It is a big problem.

But yes, many old people are dying and fat people. There is no denying that.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

bidens doing a great job worrying about illegals over americans

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

my skin is baby smooth from all the aborted fetuses

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Guys been here 8 years. Impressed he used one of his 1200 post on me
    That’s the number sign he has a few log in names here.

Unrivaled

When people use the nurses say it's full excuse, they forget that nurses always complain about how busy they are.

They are like teachers, you don't become one without learning to complain about everything.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    bidens doing a great job worrying about illegals over americans
    Americans are storming the Capitol.....illegals are trying to get jobs.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Community Immunity = community mass death, mark of the beast, 100% surveillance mechanism at the very least (like your cellphones..omg he's paranoid...........omg)

Unity for you and me = the vaccine makes everyone the exact same now. Literally. It changes your DNA and we will all be the same. Awesome man. So much for all that diversity and inclusion...........

9 out of 10 = 90% (DID RUN DMC DO THAT MATH? OR DID SOMEONE WRITE THAT FOR HIM NOW.....NO WAY HE KNOWS HIS PERCENTAGES!)

First ... 14151617181920 Last