Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Swords&Tequila and other Buc Fans!

congrats on your Tampa Bay Buccaneers!.......well deserved, well coached, and well played!.......smart decision to get the GOAT at QB and put the team over the top...and to think that there are still idiots on this forum that were clamoring that Jameis Winston is better and that Tampa should have never got rid of him!......anyhow, good luck the rest of the way...now finish it off on your home turf and bring home the Lombardi Trophy!...

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I lost $ with them winning today, (had Green Bay) but I'll take it as a fan

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I lost $ with them winning today, (had Green Bay) but I'll take it as a fan
    I know that feeling HMan...bet against my skins in that Seattle game and it came back to bite me in the ass!......but I'm happy for Tampa Bay finally making it to a super bowl after all these years and on their home field...Could you imagine the scene if it weren't for this goddamn pandemic?!!...Bucs would have had a HUGE homefield advantage!...

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Thanks Manster! Been a hell of a ride, 4th quarter was fukn' nerve racking. Haven't been that tense for a Bucs game since the Championship game in Philly back in '02. Having #12 behind center made it a little easier . Things are looking up for your WFT. They have a good coach, just need a qb and ownership to stay out of the way. Go Bucs!
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave swordsandtequila 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.