hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Can I hear a loud "GO LIONS" Please?

• Anthony Lynn OC, Detroit Lions

Lions hired ex-Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn as their offensive coordinator.

Lynn, fired by the Chargers at season's end, was reportedly considered by several teams in need of an OC, including the Lions and Seahawks. A former running backs coach, Lynn's Chargers averaged 111.5 rushing yards per game under Lynn despite a spate of injuries at the position in 2020. Lynn went 33-31 in four seasons with the Chargers, going 1-1 in the postseason. Before coaching the Chargers, Lynn served as running backs coach with the Jets, then as offensive coordinator in Buffalo after the team parted ways with Greg Roman. Lions head coach Dan Campbell said this week that he wanted an offensive coordinator who would get D'Andre Swift into favorable matchups as a pass catcher. Lynn's history would suggest he can do just that.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Sarcastic ONE at that. Living in the "D" surrounding areas most of my life.....this is a move the Lions would, of course, make. After rolling around laughing on the floor after hearing of this it felt necessary to post such important news about the most futile franchise ever known to sports. Sorry Brownies, even you don't do dumb shit year after year, draft players like Barry, Megatron, and Stafford.......and still not win sh*t.

No, only the Lions are capable of constant stupidity and ignorance.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    • Anthony Lynn OC, Detroit Lions

Lions hired ex-Chargers head coach Anthony Lynn as their offensive coordinator.

Lynn, fired by the Chargers at season's end, was reportedly considered by several teams in need of an OC, including the Lions and Seahawks. A former running backs coach, Lynn's Chargers averaged 111.5 rushing yards per game under Lynn despite a spate of injuries at the position in 2020. Lynn went 33-31 in four seasons with the Chargers, going 1-1 in the postseason. Before coaching the Chargers, Lynn served as running backs coach with the Jets, then as offensive coordinator in Buffalo after the team parted ways with Greg Roman. Lions head coach Dan Campbell said this week that he wanted an offensive coordinator who would get D'Andre Swift into favorable matchups as a pass catcher. Lynn's history would suggest he can do just that.
    That is to make it sound better. You end up with the Lions when NOBODY wants you on their squad.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Lol

It’s a minority thing.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 848

Heh, buddy- our misery continues as lions fans. WTF. What a joke. The entire organization just makes compound shit decisions.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

What a sHit show in Detroit

They can’t do anything right

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

The Lions year after year cannot get out of their own way.

One of the saddest situations in the NFL was the Lion's inability
    to build a team around Barry Sanders.

Inexcusable, as they hung him out to dry.

Ridiculous franchise.

They are unable to find knowledgeable, effective front office geniuses
    and get the onfield personnel necessary to be competitive.

Sad. I empathize with Lions fans.