-.6 units on the day
    Hill prop was great.

Thanks.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Hill prop was great.

Thanks.
    Yeah they use him much differently in big games, it seems like they want to keep him healthy by using him less in most regular season games.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah they use him much differently in big games, it seems like they want to keep him healthy by using him less in most regular season games.

Good read on this one bro! I've been fading KC off and on because they never seem to cover but as you pointed out Buffalo is not the type of team to scare KC. They don't run the ball and that makes it impossible to win time of possession. I couldn't believe -3 was still available after they announced PM would start. I was on Cleveland +10.5 last week and got fairly lucky, but the Brownies can pound the rock. Chubb and Hunt are elite! Not to mention Buff didn't exactly light up Balt last week. They got a pick-6 and another 3 off of a shanked punt and a roughing call.

As far as capping the SB, I think the same thinking should apply. 2 things that tell me KC wins by 6-7+. One TB didn't run the ball that well today even though they led the whole game and then Brady's 3 lollipop picks. 2 of which he didn't even have any pressure. KCs secondary is underrated. About anyone could've had Honey Badger, but KC grabbed him and he's been rock solid ever since!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    Good read on this one bro! I've been fading KC off and on because they never seem to cover but as you pointed out Buffalo is not the type of team to scare KC. They don't run the ball and that makes it impossible to win time of possession. I couldn't believe -3 was still available after they announced PM would start. I was on Cleveland +10.5 last week and got fairly lucky, but the Brownies can pound the rock. Chubb and Hunt are elite! Not to mention Buff didn't exactly light up Balt last week. They got a pick-6 and another 3 off of a shanked punt and a roughing call.

As far as capping the SB, I think the same thinking should apply. 2 things that tell me KC wins by 6-7+. One TB didn't run the ball that well today even though they led the whole game and then Brady's 3 lollipop picks. 2 of which he didn't even have any pressure. KCs secondary is underrated. About anyone could've had Honey Badger, but KC grabbed him and he's been rock solid ever since!
    Agree breeland is a underrated corner he did a good job on Diggs and with jones and Clark the pass rush is strong. Kcs defense has been underrated for a while.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post

Yeah your right about if not covering but those were almost all games with 7-10 points spreads here the spread is 3 just like it was in the Bills game.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Congrats, you took two favorites today. I am glad you won 1...You do move lines though. Seems like a lot of $ came on Buffalo after your pick. Threw me off...Luckily, I stuck with KC, but should have been bigger.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Congrats, you took two favorites today. I am glad you won 1...You do move lines though. Seems like a lot of $ came on Buffalo after your pick. Threw me off...Luckily, I stuck with KC, but should have been bigger.
    I’m up over 50 units in the nfl in the last month dumb shit.

First 12