Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Mets new G.M. has something in common with Brett Favre.....

New York Mets general manager Jared Porter sent explicit, unsolicited texts and images to a female reporter in 2016, culminating with a picture of an erect, naked penis, according to a copy of the text history obtained by ESPN.

The woman, a foreign correspondent who had moved to the United States to cover Major League Baseball, said at one point she ignored more than 60 messages from Porter before he sent the final lewd photo. The text relationship started casually before Porter, then the Chicago Cubs director of professional scouting, began complimenting her appearance, inviting her to meet him in various cities and asking why she was ignoring him. And the texts show she had stopped responding to Porter after he sent a photo of pants featuring a bulge in the groin area.

Porter continued texting her anyway, sending dozens of messages despite the lack of a response. On Aug. 11, 2016, a day after asking her to meet him at a hotel in Los Angeles, Porter sent the woman 17 pictures. The first 15 photos were of the hotel and its restaurants. The 16th was the same as an earlier photo of the bulge in the pants. The 17th was of a bare penis.

Reached by ESPN on Monday evening, Porter acknowledged texting with the woman. He initially said he had not sent any pictures of himself. When told the exchanges show he had sent selfies and other pictures, he said that "the more explicit ones are not of me. Those are like, kinda like joke-stock images."

After asking whether ESPN was planning to run a story, he asked for more time before later declining further comment.

Mets hire D-backs executive Porter as new GM
    In December 2017, ESPN obtained the messages after being alerted to their existence by a baseball source. ESPN reached out to the woman, interviewed her and was prepared to report about the allegations but did not do so after the woman concluded her career would be harmed if the story came out. ESPN has periodically kept in touch with the woman - who since has left journalism - and, in recent days, she decided to come forward only on the condition of anonymity because she fears backlash in her home country.

"My number one motivation is I want to prevent this from happening to someone else," she told ESPN through an interpreter. "Obviously he's in a much greater position of power. I want to prevent that from happening again. The other thing is I never really got the notion that he was truly sorry.

"I know in the U.S. there is a women's empowerment movement. But in [my home country], it's still far behind," the woman said. "Women get dragged through the mud if your name is associated with any type of sexual scandal. Women are the ones who get fingers pointed at them. I don't want to go through the victimization process again. I don't want other people to blame me."

Porter, 41, was hired as Mets GM on Dec. 13 to help lead new owner Steve Cohen's front office. He apologized to the woman in 2016 by text after she saw the naked picture and texted that his messages were "extremely inappropriate, very offensive, and getting out of line."

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...d-chicago-cubs

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm not understanding the story.... so the GM sent numerous text messages.... and photos without any returned texts from the female reporter? So bizarre. I can't believe this is true... but if it is... not one single pu$$y is worth that kind of conduct. Her junk could smell like a dumpster... was it worth pursuing? Nope.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: the mole bets

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    First paragraph was too much?? Lol

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'm not understanding the story.... so the GM sent numerous text messages.... and photos without any returned texts from the female reporter? So bizarre. I can't believe this is true... but if it is... not one single pu$$y is worth that kind of conduct. Her junk could smell like a dumpster... was it worth pursuing? Nope.

so true. no pussy is worth that chase. girls think they got the golden pussy. got to knock them a couple of pedestals. i have looked silly chasing in the past. stopped that and advise to never chase.

pologq

love how she says she thought it was ok and such until she got the dcik pick. i don't care what culture you are in. you have to realize the guy is trying to blow your back out.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

just got fired

New York Mets GM Jared Porter fired for sending explicit texts, images to reporter

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...t-texts-images

Bluehorseshoe

And the Mets fired him just now.

pologq

he looks like he will post here

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    he looks like he will post here

looks like a fatter patrick reed

TheMoneyShot

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

What country is she from? Assuming Dominican Republic?

Kind of harsh firing the guy from a 2016 episode but appears to have some stalker tendencies in him

Doug TushyTerror care to chime in

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Kind of harsh firing the guy from a 2016 episode but appears to have some stalker tendencies in him

Agreed the guy seems like a stage 5 clinger

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Stock images?????????

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Do we have pics??

Of the female reporter of course, not his kawk

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Do we have pics??

Of the female reporter of course, not his kawk
    i want to know if she is hot. i am thinking either dominican republic or china for where she is from.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    i want to know if she is hot. i am thinking either dominican republic or china for where she is from.
    wonder if it was japan

ESPN said the woman was a foreign correspondent who had moved to the United States to cover Major League Baseball. She met Porter in a Yankee Stadium elevator in June 2016, and she said they spoke briefly about international baseball and exchanged business cards. She told ESPN that was the only time they ever spoke.
    After text exchanges that began casually, Porter started complimenting her looks, inviting her to meet him in different cities and asking why she was ignoring him, ESPN said.
    After he sent her a lewd picture, the woman ignored more than 60 messages from Porter before he sent the last vulgar photo, according to ESPN. The woman told ESPN she intentionally tried to avoid him at a couple of big league ballparks and the texts from Porter ultimately contributed to her decision to leave the journalism industry and return to her home country.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

What are st0ck photos??

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

I see that not even a new owner can deliver a good decision in hiring anyone. Looking forward to another rough season with my team.

Bluehorseshoe

This was a total scumbag move by Mina Kimes and ESPN. They sat on this story for years and then six weeks after he gets a GM job is when they release the story.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    This was a total scumbag move by Mina Kimes and ESPN. They sat on this story for years and then six weeks after he gets a GM job is when they release the story.
    If she had the story she should have notified the Mets when Porter’s name was being mentioned in the interviews.

Why the fukk did she sit on it?

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

High Heat With Cris Russo is coming on now my fav baseball show.We will see how he handles it.Russo always stays away from controversy. He still made no mention of the Indians name change.I should of jumped on Indians gear.Vary hard to find now.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Absolutely USC .On one hand it's nobody's business what 2 consenting adults text each other, but in this day in age even though even though this was 5 years ago, he literally put his fate In her hands as soon as he sent that dick pic. If he wasn't smart enough to see what happened to Brett Favre in 2010 he has no one to blame but himself. If it's one thing most cvnts revel in, its ruining men's lives with no personal gain to them. ( Of course she said she snitched because she's worried he's gonna do this to others but that's nothing more than virtue signalling to show what a "caring' person she is.)

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    I will cut to the chase for you. Mets GM sent rooster photos to a female reporter.

TheMoneyShot

Always intelligent to send a dikk photo lol if all else fails... You can always lure out a hoe and put her in heat with one lol she didn't bite though lol

TheMoneyShot

Reminds me of this one story that a female friend was talking to me about. She said her and her other friend went to this guys house one night. This one girl was getting over some guy she just broke up with... So she was hurting emotionally inside. She had a conversation with this one guy who was 6 years younger than her. (This girl has an extremely seductive look to her and any guy would go for her. FYI) Anyways she continues to have a conversation with this dude at the party who owns the home. She gives out her number. A week goes by and during the week he tries to get her attention by sending a few texts. She responds by playing hard to get cause she's just getting over this guy she was seeing.

He then just sends a photo of his dikk... And she never told me if she responded or not to it? But... She told me her and her friend were going to go over his house on Friday night about 1 week after they first talked. All of a sudden she changed her mind and didn't go. I said... wait... That dikk photo actually made you want to go over there? lol she said no... He's a nice looking guy... I would of been tempted though... That's why I didn't go. lol so truth be told... If you have a big unit... Send it... Bitches be in heat lol (Some women are emotionally confused after a breakup from being with a dude for 1 year... She almost took the bait.) I don't know if you call that full blown hoe in heat? Or emotionally fragile? You be the judge. But like I said... This girl has an extremely seductive look. You ain't saying no to her... And she knows it too.

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    If she had the story she should have notified the Mets when Porter’s name was being mentioned in the interviews.

Why the fukk did she sit on it?
    Exactly. She wanted the drama instead.

What she should have done was approach the guy three years ago without mentioning names.