BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18961

Hey, professional sports - there has to be a better way!

Positive cases are running wild! Either give it up or come up with something better. The games are predicated on who has enough healthy bodies to go.

The absolute only thing that has come close to working so far is the NBA bubble.

Where is it all coming from? Has to be from interaction with family or their private lives? Is our military dropping like flies? They are more or less in bubbles.

Could teams survive with individual bubbles? I know it is like being in the Army but there has to be segregation from the outside world. Only the players holed up in a hotel that is segregated in every regard like the NBA bubble.

Everybody keeps fighting for a normal life. They think they are not hurting anybody else but they are / they are super spreaders to the rest of the world.

Just lost another friend of the family. A lady friend of my wife (50+)
    Her mom and day got old at 88 and 90 so she moved in with them. She fought to maintain a normal life/worked for the city / they did not wear masks but nobody there was sick she said.

Low and behold / she and her two parents came down with it and her mother died. I called to express my sympathy and she was like / yup / just do not know where they got it from.

Duh/she brought it home. She needed to create her own family bubble! But, people will just not give it up / refuse to stay as safe as possible.
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 01-15-21 at 10:11 PM.

tucks
    tucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4825

PCR test unreliable and not meant to test for a respiratory disease. Go hide under your rock and let us live and watch sports.

BuckyOne

Tests are worthless / asymptomatic spreaders or light cases are spreading most of it. Masks are not that effective unless everybody wears them all the time.

This lady killed her own mother and is too stupid to know it. f\*\*k professional sports as they are just as dumb as she is.

Stupid people that only care about themselves are killing 4000 people a day but they do not care as they will live life as normal because it probably will not kill them. They do not care about how many people that are going down and only care about themselves.

the mole bets
    the mole bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Quote Originally Posted by tucks View Post
    PCR test unreliable and not meant to test for a respiratory disease. Go hide under your rock and let us live and watch sports.
    yep, but do the people that fund sports on mainstream networks want you to know that

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    Tests are worthless / asymptomatic spreaders or light cases are spreading most of it. Masks are not that effective unless everybody wears them all the time.

This lady killed her own mother and is too stupid to know it. f\*\*k professional sports as they are just as dumb as she is.

Stupid people that only care about themselves are killing 4000 people a day but they do not care as they will live life as normal because it probably will not kill them. They do not care about how many people that are going down and only care about themselves.
    Like most of the Libtards on here, you're brainwashed into believing healthy people spreading diseases. It doesn't work that way and they know this...

This was from H1N1... https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646474/

This is for SARS-CoV-2... https://regulatorwatch.com/reported_...rare-who-says/

Asymptomatic carriers do not spread the disease. You're being lied to like most of the bullshit they feed you on the news.

Also, I cringe whenever they try to compare Covid to Cancer.

Covid survival rate is 99.7%

Cancer survival rate is around 5%

Motherfuckers that say they're battling Covid needs to get cancer and realize the difference

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

I don't see what the big deal is if these guys jumped to the front of the line. There are plenty of shots available. Govt just has a logistics problem. $$ can make that a lot easier and the NBA is incentivized. Do you think it has been all that consistent with who has got the shots so far? ya right. I know someone in medical billing office, completely separate location from any patients or action - and she as forced to get the shot...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

I do feel bad when I hear stories like these old folks haven't left the house since the beginning of the plandemic or what not. Guess what, when you put yourself in a bubble, that's the worst thing you can do to your immune system.

Your body needs to move, get some fresh air, catch some sun, etc... Being sedentary all day will literally kill you. Besides, if you fear the virus that much, you're already dead inside.

BuckyOne

All I know is a lot of people have passed away and a lot more are going to go soon. We do not even know what we do not know about this illness. The biggest problem I have is that the major part of our country is greedy / unwilling to do what needs to be done. This should be the only fvcking thing in this world that matters right now is getting these shots out and these dumb fvcks are taking forever. What a clusterfvck.

Screw it / kill some more people / go to bars / dine in restaurants / as many public places as you can / worry about every dime you do not make / then do not get a shot and try to kill some more.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sports are a terrible product now