CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

LA Rams +7 is the play of the weekend

Imagine thinking its so easy to just tease GB and cash. Rams make it a game.

the mole bets
    the mole bets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

perhaps

perhaps not

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

How much juice are you paying for the (+7)?...all books have the full TD at (-119) to (-125) depending on where you play at

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 180

Agree not a bad play

think pack win outright tho

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Even with a healthy Goff and Donald, I think they’d get trounced. I just don’t see it. Good luck
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave TheMetsSuck 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Even with a healthy Goff and Donald, I think they’d get trounced. I just don’t see it. Good luck
    They have a good d tho

prob the best d of remaining nfc teams

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8383

I like my Brownies +10.5 better. Goff sucks with 2 good thumbs and can't be trusted. Still though Seattle had to know the Rams were going to pound Akers and he still ripped them up. I've been saying all year that Akers was their best back, but they were slow to figure that out. Maybe thats an advantage though because he has fresh legs?
    GB defense? Seems like its a little better then it has been, but Indy ran them over in their comeback win. Rodgers though is just playing at another level. How many times did they give me Rodgers Over 2.5 tds +140 or whatever? I hit it 4 times in the first half I think! Ramsey on Adams? Adams will still get 70+ yards, but AR will move it around to Tonyan or Aaron Jones out of the backfield or the other WRs. GBs O-line has been underrated this year too.

I like Cleveland. You know their RBs are going to do damage and Mayfield is peaking right now too. They just got back Ward and their nickel CB. Plus KC never covers anymore. Even if they got up big, they could get backdoored like that Miami game

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

is the website going in slow motion or is it just me

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Agreed...Pack are going to roll the Rams...it's going to be frigid (around 25 degrees) at game time and Goff injured thumb is going to feel 1,000X worse in the cold...not to mention A-Rod once again is playing pissed and angry and with a chip on his shoulder...he has his full compliment of WR's and Tonyan has really emerged as a reliable TE threat and they have a decent one, two punch at RB with Jones and Williams...everyone was saying the same thing about three weeks ago when the mighty Titans came to town and how Tennessee was a live dog and many so-called experts had the Titans pulling off the upset and Green Bay destroyed them 40 - 14...I see a similar type of game and my prediction is Green Bay wins 31 - 16.

username456
    username456's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9622

Rams win outright

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by username456 View Post
    Rams win outright
    This is not what nfl wants

pack would really have to blow it here

username456

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

Let’s say you’re right but that Vegas is on the other side. Who wins, Vegas or nfl? I feel like in this scenario GB would win but Rams cover?

super mario 48
    super mario 48's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 290

Quote Originally Posted by canuckg View Post
    imagine thinking its so easy to just tease gb and cash. Rams make it a game.
    one shot one kill

i love it

username456

My concerns with the GB is the defense. Can they stop the run. It’s strength (GB offense) vs strength (Rams Defense) and weakness (GB defense) vs weakness (Rams offense).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tailing Canuck

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

they get blown out

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Agreed...Pack are going to roll the Rams...it's going to be frigid (around 25 degrees) at game time and Goff injured thumb is going to feel 1,000X worse in the cold...not to mention A-Rod once again is playing pissed and angry and with a chip on his shoulder...he has his full compliment of WR's and Tonyan has really emerged as a reliable TE threat and they have a decent one, two punch at RB with Jones and Williams...everyone was saying the same thing about three weeks ago when the mighty Titans came to town and how Tennessee was a live dog and many so-called experts had the Titans pulling off the upset and Green Bay destroyed them 40 - 14...I see a similar type of game and my prediction is Green Bay wins 31 - 16.
    Yes yes everyone is saying that. Goff and his thumb and the weather....all factored in the line already.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Best play is Chiefs -10 (or whatever the line is now, still good up to -20)

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post

The NFL might want Rams to advance? Or Rodgers? Rodgers out that early will hurt those ratings?

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Snowing hard in Wisconsin now...Ever see a Ram run on ice???!

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    The NFL might want Rams to advance? Or Rodgers? Rodgers out that early will hurt those ratings?
    I think they want the star qb matchup

rodgassss vs brady

Da Manster!

How much juice are you paying for the (+7)?...all books have the full TD at (-119) to (-125) depending on where you play at

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Yes yes everyone is saying that. Goff and his thumb and the weather....all factored in the line already.
    OK...Even if Goff was 100% healthy, do you trust him in a game of this magnitude?...or how about just forget about Goff and go to his counterpart, Aaron Rodgers...you feel good about betting against one of the top QB's in the NFL this year (if not the best)??...at home??...in frigid weather where he has proven himself?...you feel confident about betting against a red hot A-Rod who has been playing lights out and with a chip on his shoulder?...and has all of his weapons at his disposal?...that my friend is a recipe for disaster and a sure fire way into the poor house...IMO, the line is way off here...Vegas and books giving the Rams way too much respect and I'm more than happy to call their bluff and throw a nickel on Green Bay (-6.5)...posted the play in my picks thread...

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

OK...Even if Goff was 100% healthy, do you trust him in a game of this magnitude?...or how about just forget about Goff and go to his counterpart, Aaron Rodgers...you feel good about betting against one of the top QB's in the NFL this year (if not the best)??...at home??...in frigid weather where he has proven himself?...you feel confident about betting against a red hot A-Rod who has been playing lights out and with a chip on his shoulder?...and has all of his weapons at his disposal?...that my friend is a recipe for disaster and a sure fire way into the poor house...IMO, the line is way off here...Vegas and books giving the Rams way too much respect and I'm more than happy to call their bluff and throw a nickel on Green Bay (-6.5)...posted the play in my picks thread...
    I'm on em on three accounts Rams had a hell of a Physical Game against our Seahawks manhandled them and we manhandled them. Goff is injured backup is shit coming off such a physical game I can't see them keeping up Rodgers is one of the best if not the beat Qb right now to some degree Mahomes but Playoff experience Rodgers has. RAMS GET BEAT BAD HERE
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave SEAHAWKHARRY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Hahah he was in the Super Bowl two years ago. He’s more then capable.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I'm on em on three accounts Rams had a hell of a Physical Game against our Seahawks manhandled them and we manhandled them. Goff is injured backup is shit coming off such a physical game I can't see them keeping up Rodgers is one of the best if not the beat Qb right now to some degree Mahomes but Playoff experience Rodgers has. RAMS GET BEAT BAD HERE
    Teams in the wildcard round usually carry that momentum over to the next week. If you look at the Texans vs Chiefs last year. The Texans were up 21-0 before anyone blinked. Chiefs came back and won by 30. I remember the year the Ravens went to the Super Bowl. They won the first round game and went into Gillette as a big road dog and waxed the Pats. These wildcard teams with wins under their belt typically carry that momentum into the following week. I think the Rams D can keep them close here. I think the Chiefs smash the Browns but good luck on your plays Harry

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

If we know anything about the NFL it’s that it’s rigged and they ALWAYS get the matchups they want.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Teams in the wildcard round usually carry that momentum over to the next week. If you look at the Texans vs Chiefs last year. The Texans were up 21-0 before anyone blinked. Chiefs came back and won by 30. I remember the year the Ravens went to the Super Bowl. They won the first round game and went into Gillette as a big road dog and waxed the Pats. These wildcard teams with wins under their belt typically carry that momentum into the following week. I think the Rams D can keep them close here. I think the Chiefs smash the Browns but good luck on your plays Harry

Goff is better than getting credit for, but hasn't performed well in the cold weather so far. To me, the game is a real tough call.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Rams D is capable of carrying them if on