stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

A broke network. Financially and ethically

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ya I know tough guy. You would have just stood there while the dirt bag disobeyed your lawful requests and continued towards his car to grab who knows what. Because knives or bullets don't phase you. You are keyboard superman. The smartest and the toughest there is.

The jury got it right. They have eyes and used their common sense.

So go out with your buddies and destroy a neighborhood to voice your displeasure.
    The cop acted exactly like I would expect you would, like a scared p**** who abandons all of his training and protocols and acts purely out of fear and confusion. I guess the difference between Dwight and I is that I am aware of the fact I would be a terrible cough, I'm not posting memes on a sports gambling site trying to convince strangers then I'm a tough guy and would be a great cop. Also he never appeared in front of a jury you dumb dink

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8452

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    The cop acted exactly like I would expect you would, like a scared p**** who abandons all of his training and protocols and acts purely out of fear and confusion. I guess the difference between Dwight and I is that I am aware of the fact I would be a terrible cough, I'm not posting memes on a sports gambling site trying to convince strangers then I'm a tough guy and would be a great cop. Also he never appeared in front of a jury you dumb dink
    Who's is trying to convince strangers they are a tough guy and would make a great cop? Certainly not me. I simply looked at the video and saw a criminal who was asking to be shot. He got what he asked for. The cops did their job perfectly.

You are making excuses for criminals. The facts is, if he obeyed a lawful orders from the cop, none of this would have happened. His lady called the police. They showed up. He escalated it. He's at fault.

The only scared pussies are people like you. Acting all tough and everything on an anonymous forum when in all likelihood, you would the first one screaming like a bitch and soiling yourself if ever in a situation where you had the capacity to do the right thing.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

i cant stand the talking heads today on espn, i only turn to that channel to watch games with the sound off.

stake1

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

this is how they think cops should act

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by Enkhbat View Post
    The only time I watch ESPN is when MNF is on.
    me too along with the college football and the volume turned off- No herbstriet for me anymore, that crying bitch!

stake1

The '21 football season is the last for Monday night football on espn

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The ghetto network

TGN

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    The '21 football season is the last for Monday night football on espn
    what are you hearing?

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what are you hearing?
    They do not have the money to renew the deal. Will go up to the highest bidder. Streaming service possible too

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    They do not have the money to renew the deal. Will go up to the highest bidder. Streaming service possible too
    wow

First 12