Betpoints: 2261

1st Half College Hoops...

If you need early action

Stanford vs Oregon St 1st half under 62.5

Winthrop vs Charleston Southern 1st half over 71.5

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Khan, how do u rate the waters in the Coll Bask odds-making this year?

U faring ok? Best wishes. Hope u clean up.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO

Still early so we will see but I've been doing alright with the 1st half totals.

How are you doing so far in College Hoops?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Still early so we will see but I've been doing alright with the 1st half totals.

How are you doing so far in College Hoops?
    Not playing, Khan. I'm of the opinion that any specialization in Coll Hoops gives u a great chance to turn a profit.

When I say "1st half Totals"...my thinking is that you're ahead of the game. There are SO many teams to line, the odds-maker can't stay on top of them all. Surely there are +EV spots to find.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 862

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Not playing, Khan. I'm of the opinion that any specialization in Coll Hoops gives u a great chance to turn a profit.

When I say "1st half Totals"...my thinking is that you're ahead of the game. There are SO many teams to line, the odds-maker can't stay on top of them all. Surely there are +EV spots to find.
    I agree with your statement on so many teams to line. College hoops one of my better sports and one I plan to focus on. There are a lot of opportunities.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

Yeah I keep it simple. I'm a market capper and I don't pay attention to the players. Even after all these years, Pinny still has the sharpest bettors in college hoops. If there's a good discrepancy with Pinny and other books while checking the opening lines, I go with the Pinny steam but not all steams are sharp. I've been focusing on 1st halves since kids do some weird fouling at the end of games so I don't want to deal with that.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Holy Cross vs Boston U 1st half Over 69.5