harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9688

Philadelphia eagles played to lose. .embarrassed nfl

Philly dedicated last nights game to losing. Quiting not trying. .made a mockery of the NFL. The organization shoukd be embarrassed at so many levels.
    What do you guys think .....

And I bet the under.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Jaguars been doing it for weeks and everyone just laughed

Now that it happens in prime time everyone gets upset

Time for NFL lottery system

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Prior to the game, Pederson made it known that he would be giving Sudfeld some series'
    With his boss Howie returning along with himself, Pederson did not want to drop 3 slots on the draft board with a win.
    He needs the premium picks to save his job, and along with the wentz trade issue? There was no reason for him to win last night, and to his credit he let everyone know that his "Xfl at best qb", nate sudfeld would be playing

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Yeah like Howie somehow can make a great pick in the draft

whole organization is an embarrassment

Signed. Ex Eagle fan

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If they didn’t pull the quarterback Philly would’ve won

harthebar

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If they didn’t pull the quarterback Philly would’ve won
    I agree. Plsy to win. Houston tried there best to knock tenny out. All starters. Great game....... and if you want to get the other qb in the game. There were plenty of chances. The coach said he deserved to play. He has been with us for 4 years ...these guys are pros they want to win
    Signed.
    2x ex eagle fan

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Yeah like Howie somehow can make a great pick in the draft

whole organization is an embarrassment

Signed. Ex Eagle fan
    Agree with you.
    But Roseman and Pederson know they have to turn it around next year, or they both will be gone.
    Having the 6th pick is far better than sliding and drafting at 10 by beating the Skins

harthebar

JJ Watt said it best the other day outside of how it effects us this just disrespectful to the game.”

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I honestly can't remember a professional sports team ever do anything more pathetic than that.

harthebar

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Agree with you.
    But Roseman and Pederson know they have to turn it around next year, or they both will be gone.
    Having the 6th pick is far better than sliding and drafting at 10 by beating the Skins
    6th or 10th draft pick. Its not as important of how they played. I'm a nfl fan. We a our. Its just sad when a team won't give you 100% on the last game of the year. Prime time..
    Moving down 4 spots won't help this team..if losing is more important then winning

harthebar

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    I honestly can't remember a professional sports team ever do anything more pathetic than that.
    Exactly. That's why I'm pissed. It's the NFL. PRIME TIME

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

.....and just like the previous poster, I had Wash -3 and Under 43.5. But I was still sickened to watch it.

And what group of fans are bigger loudmouths than Eagles fans? No one. Anyone who can still root for Pederson and the Eagles is little more than a jailhouse byatch.

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    6th or 10th draft pick. Its not as important of how they played. I'm a nfl fan. We a our. Its just sad when a team won't give you 100% on the last game of the year. Prime time..
    Moving down 4 spots won't help this team..if losing is more important then winning
    Hurts went 1-4 as a starter. He may have led a comeback win? Then again, when hurts had the golden chance to get his team the lead? Hurts blew it bigtime
    Let's review:
    Hurts' last series of the game was set on a tee, thanks to that Smith INT. Eagles should have gone up 21-17 in that spot.Hurts had it first and goal from the 4, missed on three straight throws with one being for an easy, Td. Whiff. Whiff. Whiff.
    To be fair, Hurts was 7 for 20 last night with an awful INT in the first half. He played like the rookie he is with a D grade, and there is zero guarantee he would have led them to a win after he blew that first and goal series
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

NFL needs to do something about tanking. It is more pronounced cause it is one game a week and football is bet so heavily. Look at who the Eagles were resting last night before the game even started. Just shows where the focus lies. Look at Jacksonville this year and the Jets before Gase decided to run trick plays and try to save his pathetic job.

harthebar

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    NFL needs to do something about tanking. It is more pronounced cause it is one game a week and football is bet so heavily. Look at who the Eagles were resting last night before the game even started. Just shows where the focus lies. Look at Jacksonville this year and the Jets before Gase decided to run trick plays and try to save his pathetic job.
    Yes he did. He could of tanked his games. Very easily and got the 1 pick.

harthebar

Week 17’s Philadelphia-Washington game was flexed into Sunday Night Football, a mark of distinction the NFL reserves annually for a game with significant playoff ramifications. While the Eagles had already clinched last place in the NFC East at kickoff, Washington knew that a win would deliver a division title to Ron Rivera & Co. A loss would hand that division to the Giants, by virtue of their win over Dallas earlier in the day. But while we have seen eliminated teams like the 49ers and Falcons fight hard to play spoiler over the last few weeks, the Eagles did not hold up their end of the bargain.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57693

Week 17’s Philadelphia-Washington game was flexed into Sunday Night Football, a mark of distinction the NFL reserves annually for a game with significant playoff ramifications. While the Eagles had already clinched last place in the NFC East at kickoff, Washington knew that a win would deliver a division title to Ron Rivera & Co. A loss would hand that division to the Giants, by virtue of their win over Dallas earlier in the day. But while we have seen eliminated teams like the 49ers and Falcons fight hard to play spoiler over the last few weeks, the Eagles did not hold up their end of the bargain.
    Exactly - Huge integrity issue! Sure Sud can play if it's a romp or a blowout, but a tight game with a postseason berth on the line? No way, you have to stay with Hurts who most likely would have put the Giants in the playoffs. Disgraceful move by Pederson that will have repercussions...

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19213

What about Miami? They get a # 3 pick now that they did not make the playoffs. They did not bring in Fitz to close.

stake1

Did anyone watch the game last night? Hurts played like crap. He could not hit the side of a airplane hangar

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    What about Miami? They get a # 3 pick now that they did not make the playoffs. They did not bring in Fitz to close.
    Ryan Fitz-Magic was ruled out of that game. He tested positive for the virus
    Miami should use that pick on another qb. They wasted the fifth overall on "tuna", kid stinks. Complete bust

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Yeah the Eagles pulling Hurts in a winnable game isn't really fair to the Giants but at the same NY is 6-10 so it's not like they didn't have repeated opportunities to seal the division on their own terms.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Not like they were playing for the first or 2nd pick.

Irrelevant really if they won or lost

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

You would think an intense 4th quarter would have been good for hurts. That’s why it didn’t make sense. Lol at 6 to 9th mattering

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

6 to 9 means next to nothing, last night was an embarrassment to the NFL. I’d be ashamed to be an eagles fan. It was funny scrolling Twitter last night seeing how those scum bags tried to defend it

harthebar

Did anyone watch the game last night? Hurts played like crap. He could not hit the side of a airplane hangar
    He had a guy wide open in end zone
    But he still gives eagles. 100 % chance then the 3rd string nate

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

Philly dedicated last nights game to losing. Quiting not trying. .made a mockery of the NFL. The organization shoukd be embarrassed at so many levels.
    What do you guys think .....

And I bet the under.
    Feel like NFL has done their draft wrong forever. Need to do a weighted ping-pong balls, at least.

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153408

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    what do you mean Miami gets a #3?

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Agree terrible shoulda win

tomk1234
    tomk1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

[CO
    2:32 PM (0 minutes ago)

to me

What Pederson did is unforgivable
    It was a black eye to the league and his organization
    It will not be soon forgotten
    His team will play the Giants twice next year
    At some point there will be a play on the Eagle side line around midfield near where the Head Coach is standing
    The team will pay whatever fines are levied against this player and he will be immediately inducted in the NYG ring of honor when he destroys that Ass Hole
    For some reason I think it might be Jabril Peppers who completes the assignment

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Is that dumbass(Doug) returning back to philly?
    If he is R.I.P 2021-2022 philly season

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Hurts went 1-4 as a starter. He may have led a comeback win? Then again, when hurts had the golden chance to get his team the lead? Hurts blew it bigtime
    Let's review:
    Hurts' last series of the game was set on a tee, thanks to that Smith INT. Eagles should have gone up 21-17 in that spot.Hurts had it first and goal from the 4, missed on three straight throws with one being for an easy, Td. Whiff. Whiff. Whiff.
    To be fair, Hurts was 7 for 20 last night with an awful INT in the first half. He played like the rookie he is with a D grade, and there is zero guarantee he would have led them to a win after he blew that first and goal series

I said the exact same thing last night going back and forth with Kermit...it's not like Hurts was setting the world on fire...I posted those same numbers to make my point...Hurts was mediocre and pedestrian at best...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it....but I can certainly understand why it would look to some people that Pederson was trying to sabotage the game but I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30364

Eagles were just doing what's best for the franchise next year. This game should never have been flexed into primetime
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave asiagambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    I said the exact same thing last night going back and forth with Kermit...it's not like Hurts was setting the world on fire...I posted those same numbers to make my point...Hurts was mediocre and pedestrian at best...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it....but I can certainly understand why it would look to some people that Pederson was trying to sabotage the game but I usually don't buy into conspiracy theories.
    It’s not a conspiracy theory it’s common sense dumb shit. Hurts have the team their best chance to win by far.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It’s not a conspiracy theory it’s common sense dumb shit. Hurts have the team their best chance to win by far.
    fuk off

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    fuk off
    You are a dumb shit.

Sudfield didn’t even know the snap count when he came in.

1234 ... Last