1. #71
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,084
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Most teams don’t even carry 3rd string quarterbacks dumb shit. Your comment that Sudfield is hideous was stupid, you have obviously never seen him play.

    It was the way the eagles threw him in that was absurd and showed they were obviously tanking, most second string quarterbacks in the nfl are decent players, and their is a noticeable difference between a third string and second string quarterback.
    What a dumbshit...
    No other word to describe that statement..
    Dumbshit...

  2. #72
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,046
    Betpoints: 17244

    What was the PA QB name who threw like 4 INT's in the first half and never saw the field again. Think he went to Pitt.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  3. #73
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1035

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    What was the PA QB name who threw like 4 INT's in the first half and never saw the field again. Think he went to Pitt.
    Nathan Peterman

  4. #74
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,046
    Betpoints: 17244

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Nathan Peterman
    Ya!!! He was a gem!
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  5. #75
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
    What a dumbshit...
    No other word to describe that statement..
    Dumbshit...
    You are a dumb shit
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  6. #76
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    I mean carry as keep active on game day, not have a quarterback on the practice squad.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  7. #77
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1035

    While we are on the subject where is the outrage and outcry of Pittsburgh benching their starters yesterday vs. Cleveland?!!...all of you posters on SBR and the national media that bitch and complained about the Eagles "tanking" why aren't you guys bashing Pitt for doing the same exact thing?...they basically tanked as well albeit for a different reason...they were entrenched in the 3rd slot of the AFC playoffs and didn't want to risk injury to key players for next week's playoff contest...Philly tanked because Pederson wanted his team to pick 6th overall instead of 9th in next years draft...so basically it's the same goddamn thing but for different reasons...you can't cherry pick your arguments...double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest...sorry folks but the rules apply to every team the same...in the immortal words of Herm Edwards, you play to win the game!...and this applies all the time, not some of the time...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it...if you are going to bash the Eagles for tanking, then by golly you sure as hell better do the same thing for the Pittsburgh Steelers...end of story, end of discussion.

  8. #78
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,046
    Betpoints: 17244

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    While we are on the subject where is the outrage and outcry of Pittsburgh benching their starters yesterday vs. Cleveland?!!...all of you posters on SBR and the national media that bitch and complained about the Eagles "tanking" why aren't you guys bashing Pitt for doing the same exact thing?...they basically tanked as well albeit for a different reason...they were entrenched in the 3rd slot of the AFC playoffs and didn't want to risk injury to key players for next week's playoff contest...Philly tanked because Pederson wanted his team to pick 6th overall instead of 9th in next years draft...so basically it's the same goddamn thing but for different reasons...you can't cherry pick your arguments...double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest...sorry folks but the rules apply to every team the same...in the immortal words of Herm Edwards, you play to win the game!...and this applies all the time, not some of the time...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it...if you are going to bash the Eagles for tanking, then by golly you sure as hell better do the same thing for the Pittsburgh Steelers...end of story, end of discussion.
    Only difference between the two was the spread. Eagles covered, yes, but the line made semi sense. The Browns being a double digit favorite to the Steelers meant the Steelers tanked pregame. But in general....Entire state of PA is a joke....Horrible state.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  9. #79
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1035

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Only difference between the two was the spread. Eagles covered, yes, but the line made semi sense. The Browns being a double digit favorite to the Steelers meant the Steelers tanked pregame. But in general....Entire state of PA is a joke....Horrible state.
    Well speaking of tanking pregame, isn't that exactly what Doug Pederson did when he told everyone two days BEFORE that he was going to play Nate Sudfeld and rest other key starters as well?

  10. #80
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1035

    and that was also the very reason why Cleveland was indeed favored by 10 over Pittsburgh and why the Philly line jumped from Washington (-2.5) to (-6.5 or 7) in a 48 hour span

  11. #81
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,046
    Betpoints: 17244

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    and that was also the very reason why Cleveland was indeed favored by 10 over Pittsburgh and why the Philly line jumped from Washington (-2.5) to (-6.5 or 7) in a 48 hour span
    To my point.....the entire state of PA is trash...lol
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  12. #82
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1035

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    To my point.....the entire state of PA is trash...lol
    you said it, not me!...

  13. #83
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,719
    Betpoints: 7623

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    He was traded one time at the very beginning of his career, he’s spent his career with Philadelphia, he’s not a journey man as Maggie dumb shit said. You are wrong dumb shit.
    LOL

    What a compulsive liar

    You said he has been with Philly every day since draft day, which is false

    I factually stated that he was drafted by Washington and got bounced to Philly

    I never said he was a journeyman

    You lie about lying

    Anyone that can read can go back one page and see what I said was true and you are lying about everything, as usual

  14. #84
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    All those fades are in both threads documented! We will check out your NBA thread. I donít usually play NBA this early in the season but Iíll make an exception now!

    While you argue with every poster on an Internet forum who is your girl texting?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    This is a factual statement on 5 teams... the guy has no clue what he is talking about. He just wants to argue about minutia.

    He claims a law degree and even worse he claims itís from the last ranked law school in the country. Canít make this up! 
    Wrong, you are a horrible liar and a dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  15. #85
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 40,046
    Betpoints: 17244

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong, you are a horrible liar and a dumb shit.
    Did you get my PM? Need legal advice.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/29/2021

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021


  16. #86
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

    What a compulsive liar

    You said he has been with Philly every day since draft day, which is false

    I factually stated that he was drafted by Washington and got bounced to Philly

    I never said he was a journeyman

    You lie about lying

    Anyone that can read can go back one page and see what I said was true and you are lying about everything, as usual
    He was traded to Philadelphia right after being drafted and he’s stayed nearly his whole career in Philadelphia. He has been very good in preseason and has been the second not third string quarterback for a significant amount of time in Philadelphia.

    Anyone who has watched Sudfield play, I have and you clearly have not, knows your statement that he is horrible was ignorant and stupid. You know nothing as usual.

    As for my overall sports knowledge and betting, I will let my strong records speak for themselves. I’m up significantly across the board including in the nfl, the only records you have are your contest records, and they are trash, I own you dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  17. #87
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Did you get my PM? Need legal advice.
    My pms don’t work.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  18. #88
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,719
    Betpoints: 7623

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    He was traded to Philadelphia right after being drafted and he’s stayed nearly his whole career in Philadelphia. He has been very good in preseason and has been the second not third string quarterback for a significant amount of time in Philadelphia.

    Anyone who has watched Sudfield play, I have and you clearly have not, knows your statement that he is horrible was ignorant and stupid. You know nothing as usual.

    As for my overall sports knowledge and betting, I will let my strong records speak for themselves. I’m up significantly across the board including in the nfl, the only records you have are your contest records, and they are trash, I own you dumb shit.
    LOL
    The lies keep coming

    Sudfeld was drafted by Washington in 2016
    He spent all of 2016 on the Washington inactive roster as the 3rd string QB and was never activated

    Washington waived him after the 2016 season

    Philly picked him up on waivers

    He was never traded

    Everything you have said about Sudfeld is 100% factually incorrect

    You do realize you can look this stuff up, right????

    This is hilarious, and at the same time fascinating to see how the pathological lying mind works

    You would be a shrinks wet dream

    Carry on

    At this point you could tell me the sun was going to come up tomorrow and I wouldn't believe you

    Unreal

  19. #89
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,936
    Betpoints: 107

    Wow.

  20. #90
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 28,372
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    While we are on the subject where is the outrage and outcry of Pittsburgh benching their starters yesterday vs. Cleveland?!!...all of you posters on SBR and the national media that bitch and complained about the Eagles "tanking" why aren't you guys bashing Pitt for doing the same exact thing?...they basically tanked as well albeit for a different reason...they were entrenched in the 3rd slot of the AFC playoffs and didn't want to risk injury to key players for next week's playoff contest...Philly tanked because Pederson wanted his team to pick 6th overall instead of 9th in next years draft...so basically it's the same goddamn thing but for different reasons...you can't cherry pick your arguments...double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest...sorry folks but the rules apply to every team the same...in the immortal words of Herm Edwards, you play to win the game!...and this applies all the time, not some of the time...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it...if you are going to bash the Eagles for tanking, then by golly you sure as hell better do the same thing for the Pittsburgh Steelers...end of story, end of discussion.
    One team had a 38 year old quarterback who they wanted to rest for the playoffs because he has lingering injures and the other team had a 22 year old rookie who was playing in a close game and got pulled.

    How is this even comparable?
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-05-21 at 01:03 AM.

  21. #91
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL
    The lies keep coming

    Sudfeld was drafted by Washington in 2016
    He spent all of 2016 on the Washington inactive roster as the 3rd string QB and was never activated

    Washington waived him after the 2016 season

    Philly picked him up on waivers

    He was never traded

    Everything you have said about Sudfeld is 100% factually incorrect

    You do realize you can look this stuff up, right????

    This is hilarious, and at the same time fascinating to see how the pathological lying mind works

    You would be a shrinks wet dream

    Carry on

    At this point you could tell me the sun was going to come up tomorrow and I wouldn't believe you

    Unreal
    The debate is over Sudfield and how good he is. I pointed out, because I have actually watched him play, he is a solid backup quarterback, he’s not trash at all.

    You had no response and tried to change the topic. You know nothing and are a dumb shit, your records are trash.

    Sudfield isn’t the issue, the issue was the timing and way he was put in by Pederson gave him no chance.

    Again, he was traded to Philadelphia soon after being drafted and and has spent nearly his whole career with 1 team, his current team, the Eagles.

    You are a dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  22. #92
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Wow.
    It is amazing how dumb you and this poster is dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  23. #93
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,936
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It is amazing how dumb you and this poster is dumb shit.
    English please. Reported as SPAM.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ng-first-cuts/

  24. #94
    Buckandadime
    Act as if
    Buckandadime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-21-15
    Posts: 8,084
    Betpoints: 200

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It is amazing how dumb you and this poster is dumb shit.
    Gonna need a moron to English translator please..

  25. #95
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL
    The lies keep coming

    Sudfeld was drafted by Washington in 2016
    He spent all of 2016 on the Washington inactive roster as the 3rd string QB and was never activated

    Washington waived him after the 2016 season

    Philly picked him up on waivers

    He was never traded

    Everything you have said about Sudfeld is 100% factually incorrect

    You do realize you can look this stuff up, right????

    This is hilarious, and at the same time fascinating to see how the pathological lying mind works

    You would be a shrinks wet dream

    Carry on

    At this point you could tell me the sun was going to come up tomorrow and I wouldn't believe you

    Unreal
    And the reason Sudfield is still on the eagles roster is he was promoted by Frank Reich who after seeing him everyday in practice was very impressed with him and what he did in preseason dumb shit. He’s far from trash or being hideous.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  26. #96
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-28-10
    Posts: 28,372
    Betpoints: 14

    This is all that you need to know. But please do go on about how this QB switch was nothing out of the ordinary.

    Report: “Many Eagles players and coaches were shocked and outraged” by removal of Jalen Hurts

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...f-jalen-hurts/

  27. #97
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post

    Gonna need a moron to English translator please..
    2 dumb shits
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  28. #98
    JIBBBY
    Have a nice day :)
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 69,951
    Betpoints: 212

    Philly tanked the game for a higher draft pick get over it.. Smart move for the franchise, probably was talked over before game time by upper management..

    That game was meaningless for Philly that's why coach pulled the starting QB in the end. Very obvious and deliberate. It all makes perfect sense now looking back.

    NY Giants not happy about that though.

  29. #99
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,719
    Betpoints: 7623

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Wow.
    LOL
    He is unreal

    I used to wonder why you guys kept going on and on with him, but he was able to sucker me in tonight

    Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie

    The funny part about it is that he knows he is lying, he knows everyone else knows he is lying, yet he just keeps repeating the same lies over and over again

    Even when proven factually wrong he keeps lying

    He actually accuses people who are 100% factual of being liars

    It really is unreal
    I think he might be an act or a troll because nobody could possibly be this pathological
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 01-05-21 at 01:12 AM.

  30. #100
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL
    He is unreal

    I used to wonder why you guys kept going on and on with him, but he was able to sucker me in tonight

    Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie

    The funny part about it is that he knows he is lying, he knows everyone else knows he is lying, yet he just keeps repeating the same lies over and over again

    Even when proven factually wrong he keeps lying

    It really is unreal
    I think he might be an act or a troll because nobody could possibly be this pathological
    Again, I have watched Sudfield play every single year in preseason and and you have obviously never seen a single snap of his. You have admitted you know nothing and are ignorant. Your records are also trash.

    You are a dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  31. #101
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1035

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    One team had a 38 year old quarterback who they wanted to rest for the playoffs because he has lingering injures and the other team had a 22 year old rookie who was playing in a close game.

    How is this even comparable?
    it's comparable because they both tanked for their own selfish reasons and for their own benefit...steelers wanted to keep their starters healthy for next weeks playoff game (which I already mentioned) and Eagles wanted to get the number 6th pick in next years draft as opposed to #9 pick (better pick and better selection)...you see?...they both tanked for their own gain..I don't want to hear any excuses...same damn thing if you ask me...and that was the whole premise of my argument.

  32. #102
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,936
    Betpoints: 107

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    My pms don’t work.
    *penis not pms

  33. #103
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL
    He is unreal

    I used to wonder why you guys kept going on and on with him, but he was able to sucker me in tonight

    Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie

    The funny part about it is that he knows he is lying, he knows everyone else knows he is lying, yet he just keeps repeating the same lies over and over again

    Even when proven factually wrong he keeps lying

    He actually accuses people who are 100% factual of being liars

    It really is unreal
    I think he might be an act or a troll because nobody could possibly be this pathological
    I remember when this parasite came into all my pick threads before and got destroyed, he must like getting owned like a dumb shit.

    No one who has watched a significant amount of Sudfield thinks he’s trash, your statement was dumb and shows you one nothing.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


  34. #104
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,719
    Betpoints: 7623

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Again, I have watched Sudfield play every single year in preseason and and you have obviously never seen a single snap of his. You have admitted you know nothing and are ignorant. Your records are also trash.

    You are a dumb shit.
    Everything you say is a lie troll
    I have already proven you know nothing about Sudfeld

    This is hilarious

  35. #105
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 41,667
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    *penis not pms
    I see your afraid to come into my threads that are all winning since my records are strong across the board. You are a coward and a dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 12/02/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/25/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 11/22/2021


First 12345 Last
Top