1. #36
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit.

    Sudfield didn’t even know the snap count when he came in.
    you are a dumb shit and a parasite

  2. #37
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    you are a dumb shit and a parasite
    You are a dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  3. #38
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    You are a dumb shit.
    fuk off

  4. #39
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7617

    I couldn't care less either way on this, but here are some thoughts

    If Pederson really wanted to evaluate a QB, this was the time to see what Hurts really has

    He had played pretty poorly, yet they were in a tight game

    The sign of a potential good NFL QB is being able to shake off mistakes, and still be able to lead his team to victory in the 4th quarter of tight games despite his previous mistakes

    It was the perfect chance to evaluate Hurts, and Pederson was either too dumb to do it, or tanked

    In the long run, seeing what Hurts had in the 4th quarter of a tight game, where he had played poorly, would help the teams future far more than 3 draft spots from the 6 to 9 pick

    The Sudfield excuse is ridiculous
    He is a known commodity
    He is hideous, and everybody already knew that

    Pederson probably had already lost the locker room before this, but this will seal it

    Bad look for a team, and a league that has embraced gambling

    Pederson is out of control anyway
    His game desicions have gone from aggressive to insane


    It's not Washingtons fault, but the whole thing kind of put a cloud over them as well

    That all being said, the Giants really shouldn't cry about much either

    They were 6-10

    The whole division has embarrassed the game

    Last night was kind of the perfect ending for the NFC East when you think about it

    A joke
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 01-04-21 at 02:44 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison

  5. #40
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I couldn't care less either way on this, but here are some thoughts

    If Pederson really wanted to evaluate a QB, this was the time to see what Hurts really has

    He had played pretty poorly, yet they were in a tight game

    The sign of a potential good NFL QB is being able to shake off mistakes, and still be able to lead his team to victory in the 4th quarter of tight games despite his previous mistakes

    It was the perfect chance to evaluate Hurts, and Pederson was either too dumb to do it, or tanked

    In the long run, seeing what Hurts had in the 4th quarter of a tight game, where he had played poorly, would help the teams future far more than 3 draft spots from the 6 to 9 pick

    The Sudfield excuse is ridiculous
    He is a known commodity
    He is hideous, and everybody already knew that

    Pederson probably had already lost the locker room before this, but this will seal it

    Bad look for a team and a league that has embraced gambling

    Pederson is out of control anyway
    His game desicions have gone from aggressive to insane


    It's not Washingtons fault, but the whole thing kind of put a cloud over them as well

    That all being said, the Giants really shouldn't cry about much either

    They were 6-10

    The whole division has embarrassed the game

    Last night was kind of the perfect ending for the NFC East when you think about it

    A joke
    Sudfield is not hideous he’s actually shown some good things in preseason. The issue is it made no sense to throw him in late in the game when he obviously didn’t know the offense and the eagles were clearly tanking, as everyone except dumb shit da manster has figured out.

    The eagles were playing with half a roster against a good defense, the bviouaky not how you evaluate a quarterback.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  6. #41
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    fuk off
    You are a dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  7. #42
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7617

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Sudfield is not hideous he’s actually shown some good things in preseason. The issue is it made no sense to throw him in late in the game when he obviously didn’t know the offense and the eagles were clearly tanking, as everyone except dumb shit da manster has figured out.

    The eagles were playing with half a roster against a good defense, the bviouaky not how you evaluate a quarterback.
    Sudfeld was a 6th round pick years ago by Washington

    He is a 3rd string QB at best in the NFL, and everybody in the league knows it

    I do agree with you that is was totally unfair to him to be placed in that situation

    It was unfair to the whole team as well

  8. #43
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 13,057
    Betpoints: 1141

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I couldn't care less either way on this, but here are some thoughts

    If Pederson really wanted to evaluate a QB, this was the time to see what Hurts really has

    He had played pretty poorly, yet they were in a tight game

    The sign of a potential good NFL QB is being able to shake off mistakes, and still be able to lead his team to victory in the 4th quarter of tight games despite his previous mistakes

    It was the perfect chance to evaluate Hurts, and Pederson was either too dumb to do it, or tanked

    In the long run, seeing what Hurts had in the 4th quarter of a tight game, where he had played poorly, would help the teams future far more than 3 draft spots from the 6 to 9 pick

    The Sudfield excuse is ridiculous
    He is a known commodity
    He is hideous, and everybody already knew that

    Pederson probably had already lost the locker room before this, but this will seal it

    Bad look for a team, and a league that has embraced gambling

    Pederson is out of control anyway
    His game desicions have gone from aggressive to insane


    It's not Washingtons fault, but the whole thing kind of put a cloud over them as well

    That all being said, the Giants really shouldn't cry about much either

    They were 6-10

    The whole division has embarrassed the game

    Last night was kind of the perfect ending for the NFC East when you think about it

    A joke
    You are so right. About the perfect ending to a season. As far as the nfc east is concerned.......Houston. Buffalo. Even pitts. And j ville. Left it all on the field yesterday. Philly D was good last night.........players left it on the field. Coach. .has a weird way of building character. .. hurts shoukd of stayed.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2021


  9. #44
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 13,057
    Betpoints: 1141
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/04/2021


  10. #45
    Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-28-12
    Posts: 3,086
    Betpoints: 2713

    Didn't watch the game but had them at +6.....

  11. #46
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Sudfeld was a 6th round pick years ago by Washington

    He is a 3rd string QB at best in the NFL, and everybody in the league knows it

    I do agree with you that is was totally unfair to him to be placed in that situation

    It was unfair to the whole team as well
    He’s a second string quarterback most years, he was just third string this year because the eagles drafted hurts. A lot of players are drafted in late rounds, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  12. #47
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7617

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    He’s a second string quarterback most years, he was just third string this year because the eagles drafted hurts. A lot of players are drafted in late rounds, doesn’t necessarily mean anything.
    LOL

    You just have to argue meaningless points, don't you

    The post was obviously about Pederson

    I have nothing against Sudfeld
    He is a 6th round pick of 4 years ago who has bounced teams and is still on a roster

    Good for him
    He will never be a sought after QB by any team in the league, but you want to argue that he is a 2nd stringer instead of 3rd stringer, in a league where a ham sandwich could be a backup QB on the majority of teams

    You are something else

  13. #48
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

    You just have to argue meaningless points, don't you

    The post was obviously about Pederson

    I have nothing against Sudfeld
    He is a 6th round pick of 4 years ago who has bounced teams and is still on a roster

    Good for him
    He will never be a sought after QB by any team in the league, but you want to argue that he is a 2nd stringer instead of 3rd stringer, in a league where a ham sandwich could be a backup QB on the majority of teams

    You are something else
    Most teams don’t even carry 3rd string quarterbacks dumb shit. Your comment that Sudfield is hideous was stupid, you have obviously never seen him play.

    It was the way the eagles threw him in that was absurd and showed they were obviously tanking, most second string quarterbacks in the nfl are decent players, and their is a noticeable difference between a third string and second string quarterback.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  14. #49
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    LOL

    You just have to argue meaningless points, don't you

    The post was obviously about Pederson

    I have nothing against Sudfeld
    He is a 6th round pick of 4 years ago who has bounced teams and is still on a roster

    Good for him
    He will never be a sought after QB by any team in the league, but you want to argue that he is a 2nd stringer instead of 3rd stringer, in a league where a ham sandwich could be a backup QB on the majority of teams

    You are something else
    He also hasn’t bounced around, he’s spent his whole career since draft day with the Eagles.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  15. #50
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 18,100
    Betpoints: 160

    Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Yeah like Howie somehow can make a great pick in the draft

    whole organization is an embarrassment

    Signed. Ex Eagle fan
    IT really is strange when guys get giddy that they gain three spots with their pick when the same guy is picking and he canít pick shit. What ever happen to that number two pick they made who tore his Achilles two days before they picked like they somehow didnít hear anything about it?

  16. #51
    seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-08-06
    Posts: 21,892
    Betpoints: 1644

    I couldn’t tell the difference if the Eagles were trying to lose. Looked like they have all season. Interceptions and turnovers galore.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021


  17. #52
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    IT really is strange when guys get giddy that they gain three spots with their pick when the same guy is picking and he can’t pick shit. What ever happen to that number two pick they made who tore his Achilles two days before they picked like they somehow didn’t hear anything about it?
    Agree this is a team that drafted reshot over Justin Jefferson.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  18. #53
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,499
    Betpoints: 981

    I think they were trying.

    Hurts 7-20 72yds and an int when pulled

  19. #54
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 27,791

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    I think they were trying.

    Hurts 7-20 72yds and an int when pulled
    He also scored 2 touchdowns.

  20. #55
    stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 21,499
    Betpoints: 981

    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    He also scored 2 touchdowns.
    You got me, I didn't watch it

    Idk then. Isn't pederson "the smartest man in the room"?

    Or was that only circa. 2017-2018?

    Ya know, the guy that goes for it 80% of the time on 4th and 5 or less because analytics.

  21. #56
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    IT really is strange when guys get giddy that they gain three spots with their pick when the same guy is picking and he can’t pick shit. What ever happen to that number two pick they made who tore his Achilles two days before they picked like they somehow didn’t hear anything about it?
    They drafted reagor over Jefferson.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  22. #57
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7617

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Most teams don’t even carry 3rd string quarterbacks dumb shit. Your comment that Sudfield is hideous was stupid, you have obviously never seen him play.

    It was the way the eagles threw him in that was absurd and showed they were obviously tanking, most second string quarterbacks in the nfl are decent players, and their is a noticeable difference between a third string and second string quarterback.
    LOL

    You are unreal
    He LITERALLY was the 3rd stringer

    So 2nd stringers are much better than 3rd stringers???

    Did you see the Rams game yesterday???
    Two 2nd stringers who couldn't start on a high level prep team in Texas

    Do I have to list the these guys for you???

    Nathan Peterman was 2nd string
    That Dinucci guy for Dallas this year was 2nd string
    The list goes on and on

    Because of injury and lack of talent, there is virtually no difference between 2nd or 3rd string for over 90% of the teams

    Other than a few teams, all of these backups are equally as bad

    You really are an idiot

  23. #58
    maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-21-13
    Posts: 6,720
    Betpoints: 7617

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    He also hasnít bounced around, heís spent his whole career since draft day with the Eagles.
    LOL

    He was drafted by the REDSKINS in 2016 and bounced to Philly
    You are an ignorant cheating liar who couldn't pick the winner of a one horse race

    I can't believe I wasted my time responding to you again

    You are the most clueless and deceitful person on the face of the earth

    Done

  24. #59
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post

    LOL

    You are unreal
    He LITERALLY was the 3rd stringer

    So 2nd stringers are much better than 3rd stringers???

    Did you see the Rams game yesterday???
    Two 2nd stringers who couldn't start on a high level prep team in Texas

    Do I have to list the these guys for you???

    Nathan Peterman was 2nd string
    That Dinucci guy for Dallas this year was 2nd string
    The list goes on and on

    Because of injury and lack of talent, there is virtually no difference between 2nd or 3rd string for over 90% of the teams

    Other than a few teams, all of these backups are equally as bad

    You really are an idiot
    Dinucci was third string before injuries, Andy Dalton was the second string quarter back dumb shit. Most second string quarterbacks are decent, Sudfield is decent, and he’s been the second string quarterback in Philadelphia.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  25. #60
    klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-02-14
    Posts: 3,222
    Betpoints: 1684

    All you crybabies can kiss my ass. Remember when the Colts tanked an entire year just to get Peyton Manning? Jets were too stupid to tank this year so Trevor Lawrence gets to die in Jacksonville. They were out of the playoffs. They didn't ask to be flexed into prime time. Doug should have started Sudfeld and shut everyone up from the get go. No fans in the stands so they didn't have to get booed all night.


    Nobody cares.

  26. #61
    Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-13-07
    Posts: 15,446
    Betpoints: 1033

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    He also hasn’t bounced around, he’s spent his whole career since draft day with the Eagles.
    wrong again dumb shit...He got drafted by the Washington Football Team in 2016...and in 2017 he was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles.

  27. #62
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,130
    Betpoints: 24

    PiŮata up in here!

  28. #63
    clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-01-13
    Posts: 5,954
    Betpoints: 15505

    Bad move by Eagles but the whole season was bad for them.

  29. #64
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    wrong again dumb shit...He got drafted by the Washington Football Team in 2016...and in 2017 he was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles.

    He was traded one time at the very beginning of his career, he’s spent his career with Philadelphia, he’s not a journey man as Maggie dumb shit said. You are wrong dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  30. #65
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    PiŮata up in here!
    Oh look it’s the the little dumb shit who doesn’t even show his face in my threads any more since his 2 dollar bankroll is gone trying to fade me.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  31. #66
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,130
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Oh look itís the the little dumb shit who doesnít even show his face in my threads any more since his 2 dollar bankroll is gone trying to fade me.
    Boooooooooooooom! Indiana -5 wins on the FADE of Little Mo with the gimpy leg!

    Winner!

    December Fade: 37-16-2. + 40.3 units!

    January Fade: 1-1. -.2 units

    We are in the fade thread. We told you that you werenít getting our attention. Check in sometime. Things are going well.

    Are you the piŮata? Iím confused. We were talking Eagles.

  32. #67
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,130
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Most teams don’t even carry 3rd string quarterbacks dumb shit. Your comment that Sudfield is hideous was stupid, you have obviously never seen him play.

    It was the way the eagles threw him in that was absurd and showed they were obviously tanking, most second string quarterbacks in the nfl are decent players, and their is a noticeable difference between a third string and second string quarterback.
    WRONG. Only 5 teams in the entire league lack a 3rd string QB. Do some research. Start in the fade thread.

  33. #68
    thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-17
    Posts: 39,849

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    Boooooooooooooom! Indiana -5 wins on the FADE of Little Mo with the gimpy leg!

    Winner!

    December Fade: 37-16-2. + 40.3 units!

    January Fade: 1-1. -.2 units

    We are in the fade thread. We told you that you weren’t getting our attention. Check in sometime. Things are going well.

    Are you the piŮata? I’m confused. We were talking Eagles.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

    WRONG. Only 5 teams in the entire league lack a 3rd string QB. Do some research. Start in the fade thread.
    Wrong dumb shit.

    You obviously aren’t fading my picks since just in nba I’m up nearly 49 units the last month alone. You are a fraud and dumb shit.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/14/2021

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/11/2021


  34. #69
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,130
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Wrong dumb shit.

    You obviously arenít fading my picks since just in nba Iím up nearly 49 units the last month alone. You are a fraud and dumb shit.
    All those fades are in both threads documented! We will check out your NBA thread. I donít usually play NBA this early in the season but Iíll make an exception now!

    While you argue with every poster on an Internet forum who is your girl texting?

  35. #70
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 15,130
    Betpoints: 24

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    WRONG. Only 5 teams in the entire league lack a 3rd string QB. Do some research. Start in the fade thread.
    This is a factual statement on 5 teams... the guy has no clue what he is talking about. He just wants to argue about minutia.

    He claims a law degree and even worse he claims itís from the last ranked law school in the country. Canít make this up! 😭😭

First 12345 Last
Top