Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    What I can't understand is why the Chargers are not firing lynn, and replacing him with Bienemey?
    That would be a double positive move by the chargers. One, lynn is gone. Two, you take away your division rival's offensive coordinator, and maybe have the next great mind to go with an already loaded offense and the rookie of the year at Qb
    I concur 100%...that would be a great move by the Chargers (if it ever happens)...and Bienemey looks like to be a hot ticket right now and has his pick of the litter...He would be very wise to take the LA job as they more ready to win now than most other teams...the key parts and skill positions are already in place.

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Gummo...why did you get rid of your former avatar of that portrait dude (whomever it was)?
    You're thinking of Gummo77

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Chargers fired Lynn..gotta think that is a top coaching opportunity for most. They got lot of pieces in place

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Doesn't Reed call the plays for KC?

Regardless, we've seen this script 100 times. Coordinator with great QBs gets head coaching jobs and fails miserably.

Anyone on SBR can call plays for Mahones and look like a head coach.

McDaniels
    McCoy
    Gase
    Weiss
    O'Brien (OK, some success but still an idiot)
    Philbin

What I can't understand is why the Chargers are not firing lynn, and replacing him with Bienemey?
    That would be a double positive move by the chargers. One, lynn is gone. Two, you take away your division rival's offensive coordinator, and maybe have the next great mind to go with an already loaded offense and the rookie of the year at Qb

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Uncle Chicken Wax

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2726

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    You're thinking of Gummo77
    oh my bad!..I thought it was the same person!...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Part of that scenario has already happened. Bienemey has a great shot. The Charger Front Office loves to hire Black Head Coaches.

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Part of that scenario has already happened. Bienemey has a great shot. The Charger Front Office loves to hire Black Head Coaches.
    Hey brother! Noticed you haven't checked in to your thread with Otters. Young family members taking up all your time? Tell those little rascals that Uncle BigDaddy needs to return to SBR to post some more winners!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Who else have they hired other than Anthony Lynn??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chargers4222

First 12