pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Kirby Smart would have punted on 4th and 1 from his own 21 yard line with 2.5 minutes left and 2 timeouts.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

ESPN even trolled showing 1 timeout left when they had all 3

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by aveeno View Post
    Right on Manster....bug last night with OSU and windshield today. this one really stings. I am gonna lay off for a couple days.
    been there, done that Aveeno...we all have brother...I was yelling and screaming at the TV all game long wondering how in the hell was the Aggies struggling with a UNC team without their top weapons on offense and with all of the other opt outs and then BOOM!...a lightning strike 75 YD TD run and then the Heels turn the ball over on downs in their own territory to allow another score for the dagger....PS...you did it backwards on the old saying...last night you were the windshield because OSU won and covered and tonight you were the bug because UNC lost and fukked you...remember a bug gets killed and splattered when it hits a windshield.......like the old joke goes...Q: "What's the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits a windshield?"....A: his ass!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

The ACC finishes 0-6 in bowl season.

That matches the worst mark by any conference all-time (MAC went 0-6 in 2016, Conference USA went 0-6 this year).

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The ACC finishes 0-6 in bowl season.

That matches the worst mark by any conference all-time (MAC went 0-6 in 2016, Conference USA went 0-6 this year).
    We're they favored in any of the games besides Clemson?

Seems like they got tough matchups

aveeno
    aveeno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    been there, done that Aveeno...we all have brother...I was yelling and screaming at the TV all game long wondering how in the hell was the Aggies struggling with a UNC team without their top weapons on offense and with all of the other opt outs and then BOOM!...a lightning strike 75 YD TD run and then the Heels turn the ball over on downs in their own territory to allow another score for the dagger....PS...you did it backwards on the old saying...last night you were the windshield because OSU won and covered and tonight you were the bug because UNC lost and fukked you...remember a bug gets killed and splattered when it hits a windshield.......like the old joke goes...Q: "What's the last thing that goes through a bugs mind when it hits a windshield?"....A: his ass!
    you are correct! LOL was spun up from that brutal loss.

Back tomorrow.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

I fell asleep when it unc was up 27-20 with 10 min left having unc +11.5 (and ml)

Woke back up to see 41-27 loss. Sick to my stomach.

First 12