Betpoints: 2438

Not you. But Tyrone. All day

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Not arkansas, Florida, Rutgers, but CAL
    And your point?

Value is value, a lot of times the best value is found with dreg teams because books can skew their lines a bit without damage.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fredo does not have any money. He can't post a single ticket, so all he does is troll the posters that have $, and have $$ on games

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And your point?

Value is value, a lot of times the best value is found with dreg teams because books can skew their lines a bit without damage.
    my point is, its obvious you don't know the 1st damn thing about college basketball, most likely never watch a game. These picks are horrendous. And another loss...thanks for the fade

stake1

my point is, its obvious you don't know the 1st damn thing about college basketball, most likely never watch a game. These picks are horrendous. And another loss...thanks for the fade

LT Profits

Means nothing, check back at the end of the year. Also means nothing that I don't watch as much sports as most people here except for football, in fact that probably HELPS because it helps prevent bias. And you have already seen that I am winning in ALL OTHER SPORTS besides NCAAB (or won last completed season in MLB/NHL) so I'll be alright, not that -9 units in NCAAB in early January is insurmountable.

Oh an did I mention that I am still up in ALL SPORTS combined during my history at SBR spanning back to 2006 (bit over 14 years) will every single play documented in my threads? Think about THAT before you troll my threads.

Brock Landers

There's literally no way you watch the games or know a thing about them, it's impossible

LT Profits

There's literally no way you watch the games or know a thing about them, it's impossible
    Re-read what i wrote. I said I do NOT watch as much sports as other SBR members except for football. Watching game is not necessary to bet them, and as I said, you are usually better off NOT watching them and trusting the numbers.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Re-read what i wrote. I said I do NOT watch as much sports as other SBR members except for football. Watching game is not necessary to bet them, and as I said, you are usually better off NOT watching them and trusting the numbers.
    That's a pile of shit, had you known a single thing about cal, and I'll keep using that game as an example, you would NEVER have bet on them, never.

But you clearly think you know more than you do, and I'm here to point out, you don't know squat

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

That's a pile of shit, had you known a single thing about cal, and I'll keep using that game as an example, you would NEVER have bet on them, never.

But you clearly think you know more than you do, and I'm here to point out, you don't know squat
    Lol why picking fights with literally one of the nicest guys on the forum Jesus quite being a bully man

LT Profits

+43.42 across ALL Sports over the past year suggest otherwise

Not to mention winning record over 14 years at SBR

Any more questions?

stake1

You sure that you of all people should be throwing stones and trolling here?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    You sure that you of all people should be throwing stones and trolling here?
    Shut your Fuckin hole casper, literally no one knows or cares what you say or think

stake1

Shut your Fuckin hole casper, literally no one knows or cares what you say or think
    You are a troll. All you are good at in Life.
    That and all your LOSING air bets. Like I told you Fredo, at least 3 x 0 = ZERO. So your triple Clemson air bet? No big deal for you