Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    8 of 12 are men
    Shhh, don't tell Jibbs.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Are you guys really this bad? If ANYONE in here can prove to me that this is nothing more than a desperate publicity stunt by a league that is losing it's arse financially because of the huge numbers of blacks playing in it, I will be glad to listen.

she was hired by the Spurs in 2014 So it was a long con publicity stunt, with the 6+ year build up to her coaching after Pop's ejection

here is it was Pau had to say about her

San Antonio Spurs center Pau Gasol penned an open letter for The Players' Tribune on Friday advocating for Becky Hammon to be hired as an NBA head coach.
    "I've played with some of the best players of this generation … and I've played under two of the sharpest minds in the history of sports, in Phil Jackson and Gregg Popovich," Gasol wrote. "And I'm telling you: Becky Hammon can coach. I'm not saying she can coach pretty well. I'm not saying she can coach enough to get by. I'm not saying she can coach almost at the level of the NBA's male coaches. I'm saying: Becky Hammon can coach NBA basketball. Period."

Points Awarded:

KVB gave Chi_archie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

lol Archie, I don't think BigDaddy even knows what the shape of a basketball is.

He didn't for a football.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Love women in power. Fukking hot

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She’s going to get a job

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    lol Archie, I don't think BigDaddy even knows what the shape of a basketball is.

He didn't for a football.

BigDonkey and Jiblets are one and the same. One a make-believe tough guy, the other a make-believe nice guy. In reality, delusional biased out of touch know-it-alls.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave swordsandtequila 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Gender and race is everything these days in the social media, no? What do you want from me???

I started a thread on gender and with sports combined. I'm getting creative..

I forgot that GOD created all people at birth equal regardless of skin color and or gender I guess.

THIS IS A VERY CONFUSING WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY. I'M JUST TRYING TO FIGURE IT ALL OUT STILL... Forgive me..

Gender and race is only everything to people like you who choose to make it everything. For the rest of us, it is not everything, nor do we find it confusing at all. To even bring race into this thing shows how completely wacky and stupid these ideas are.

I'll help you figure it out: Businesses should hire whomever they decide is the best candidate for the job. They should not be forced to hire someone that a few screaming, left-wing wackos like you think is the correct gender.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25230

jib just jealous that Becky got more snatch last night than he has had in 10 years.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    jib just jealous that Becky got more snatch last night than he has had in 10 years.
    Lol, maybe in the last year for sure.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post
    Gender and race is only everything to people like you who choose to make it everything. For the rest of us, it is not everything, nor do we find it confusing at all. To even bring race into this thing shows how completely wacky and stupid these ideas are.

I'll help you figure it out: Businesses should hire whomever they decide is the best candidate for the job. They should not be forced to hire someone that a few screaming, left-wing wackos like you think is the correct gender.
    100%, with one caveat. Jiblets isn't left, he's as right as they get.

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

It's Anchor MAN not Anchor LADY, and that is a scientific fact

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Women trying to coach grown men in pro sports sounds like a disaster to me. Good luck with that. If she's built like a dude and black maybe. A little white chick not happening.

I wish her the best though. Pop might hit it up though, might be in the signing contract. ..

MOBIL19
    MOBIL19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Women trying to coach grown men in pro sports sounds like a disaster to me. Good luck with that. If she's built like a dude and black maybe. A little white chick not happening.

I wish her the best though. Pop might hit it up though, might be in the signing contract. ..
    Let's revisit this in 4-5 seasons. You can pick any NBA franchise outside of the top 3 (Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Milwaukee) and I pick San Antonio Spurs. Let's see whose team has more playoff appearances, which coach still has the job and whose roster looks more promising. We could bet real money if you'd like.

MOBIL19

You can pick a team with a masculine black coach, totally up to you.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by TommieGunshot View Post

That's not the way it is, Tommy.

The government has FORCED business to hire based on gender and especially race rather than qualifications.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Amen...I mean Awomen
    Last edited by Booya711; 01-05-21 at 08:45 AM.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post

The government has FORCED business to hire based on gender and especially race rather than qualifications.

For a couple of centuries, women and blacks had zero shot at top management positions. None.

Even if white males probably accounted for 95% of most talented/able managers/directors/war generals/coaches/CEOs, they took up 100% of those jobs.

So, it's probably fair that 10-15% of those jobs are given to anyone but white males for a century or two. Even if they as a whole are more talented and able still. To use a WNBA slogan, Women got next.

spippen
    spippen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10669

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    How many of the Spurs players has she banged during the road trips?
    Need something to spice up this season.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post

It must have been a recent intervention by the government, as none of the other NBA teams have put a woman in this position. Was this the Make America Great Again government platform that JIBBY has been so in love with over the past four years? Or was it the Texas government?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

What happens when she gets smacked in the face with a locker room pecker?

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    What happens when she gets smacked in the face with a locker room pecker?
    It'll just remnind her of her WNBA days.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave KVB 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

MOBIL19

lol