ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Who else got buried by cinci

I was on the ml for a big chunk +272 woulda got back a lot of losses from the week.

OL guy gets ejected leading to multiple false starts by the backup and also giving up sacks and a turnover that lead to a td.
    Then snapping the ball TWICE with 10 sec left on the playclock. Then throwing the ball on 3rd and 2 with uga having no timeouts. Then even one step further if you let the wr catch the ball with 7 sec left, as long as u tackle him in bounds the game is over

Morons

On top of that I had cinci ml 1st qtr and they give up a td with 30 sec left

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

+8 for me

When that kickoff went to the 2 yard line with 2 seconds left I was thinking to myself “I’m glad they don’t kick the extra point when there’s no time left”

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I was on the ml for a big chunk +272 woulda got back a lot of losses from the week.

OL guy gets ejected leading to multiple false starts by the backup and also giving up sacks and a turnover that lead to a td.
    Then snapping the ball TWICE with 10 sec left on the playclock. Then throwing the ball on 3rd and 2 with uga having no timeouts. Then even one step further if you let the wr catch the ball with 7 sec left, as long as u tackle him in bounds the game is over

Morons

On top of that I had cinci ml 1st qtr and they give up a td with 30 sec left
    The clock stops on a first down you can't let him catch the ball. The call on the OL man I think if they look closely the back actually was rolled up on top of defender and maybe not even down yet.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Two yards. Ritter converts that 3rd down? And they win the game. Thought Luke was going to go for it on 4th down since he called that pass play there
    I cashed Cincy on the first half and then took the second half under 27', and went 2-0 on that game

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Georgia wasn't going to lose the game. An undefeated Cincinnati team whould have been declared the national champion if Clemson won the Championship game as they would have one less loss. NCAA wanted Georgia to win the game and the refs helped them as much as they could.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    The clock stops on a first down you can't let him catch the ball. The call on the OL man I think if they look closely the back actually was rolled up on top of defender and maybe not even down yet.
    Yeah I forgot about the clock stopping but either way they should have never lost. When u dont trail in a game for 59:57 seconds u should never lose...

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

I was greedy and took Cinci ML instead of points.
    Felt good about it for 2 and half hours.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

I feel like Cincinnati's best chance to win the game was to just go for it on 4th and 2 to move the chains and end the game with your offense on the field. I mean it's a bowl game, surely there's something in the bag of tricks that can get you 2 measly yards that Georgia hasn't seen on film. Punting the ball away with that much time left (college rules in play) and the Dawgs only needing a field goal was a scenario with a very predictable outcome. Coach Fickell tightened up with the game on the line when he should have rolled the dice, especially considering he elected to throw the ball on the previous down and stopped the clock.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

AAC team beating a perennial SEC winner? Yeah, that's going to happen.

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

I took Cincinnati +2.5 for the 2nd half. It was a winner until that safety to end the game.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

they simply were not built for the moment at the end, players nor coaches

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Georgia wasn't going to lose the game. An undefeated Cincinnati team whould have been declared the national champion if Clemson won the Championship game as they would have one less loss. NCAA wanted Georgia to win the game and the refs helped them as much as they could.
    huh, u kinda have to at least make the playoffs before you’re declared champion