JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Pablo, this is one of my favorites lol

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1204

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    This is a Biggie12 whale payout party going on right now. Congrats the rich get richer !
    woke up poor. it's just a sale right now don't get scared and pushed out. LTC took a nose dive ffs
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave biggie12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Here we go yet another coordinated dump right on the exact time and week to make it look proper. Seems highly suspect and nobody should get scared. They will prolly try to lower it also to scare even more. Ill be buying in parts to trade as far down as they want to take it from here. This is the biggest fakeout I have ever seen in my life, maybe because they know people are counting on this bull/bear market cycle and want to confuse them into selling.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave Legions36 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Okay, not words you probably want to hear, but BTC is in a really bad spot, lost an anchor support which has held since March 2020...I don’t see whale wallets coming in heavily...

I know a lot of on chain metrics outside of Pi Cycle haven’t called the top....but TA is BAE and these on chain metrics can’t compare to 100 years of technical analysis.

anyway, if we can regain 55k and lift off then sweet, but if we get rejected I’ll likely sell half my BTC bags to reload the bottom.

shorts are already piling in like retards so we may get a fake out short squeeze which would be nice, but regaining 55-59k is critical or it’s GG...
    I’ve now called top and about to call bottom twice and quadruple my bag...good luck here guys...

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Here we go yet another coordinated dump right on the exact time and week to make it look proper. Seems highly suspect and nobody should get scared. They will prolly try to lower it also to scare even more. Ill be buying in parts to trade as far down as they want to take it from here. This is the biggest fakeout I have ever seen in my life, maybe because they know people are counting on this bull/bear market cycle and want to confuse them into selling.
    Yup. Even with the recent dip probably some people left who follow plan B and other social media BTC/crypto permabulls that still think we'll be at 100k in a few weeks/months. Gotta finish liquidating/crushing their hopes.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    What were the prices in the original? Like 18k to 5k? BTC has come a long way.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Salud, Raiders. Thanks for the info.

Diversify accordingly, boys...and hope for the best. That's all we can do.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    woke up poor. it's just a sale right now don't get scared and pushed out. LTC took a nose dive ffs
    I was making a generalization, sorry to hear you lost too. Yeah I didn’t sell & won’t. My Nvnxf stock took a fuckin’ dive yesterday as well.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    What were the prices in the original? Like 18k to 5k? BTC has come a long way.
    20k to 3k but yeah you had the right idea.

This is nothing remotely close to that but never fun when holdings are going down.

Not too concerned it will start slowly ticking back up.
    Points Awarded:

pablo222 gave JAKEPEAVY21 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    20k to 3k but yeah you had the right idea.

This is nothing remotely close to that but never fun when holdings are going down.

Not too concerned it will start slowly ticking back up.
    Yeah my account already back in the green.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Here's a good strategy. Buy crypto when Bitcoin is in the $40k range which is today. Sell crypto when Bitcoin is in the $60k range. This strategy happened 3 times in 2021. Rinse and repeat.

biggie12

zchina bans crypto for 17th time here comes the pump back up just wait 24/48 hrs

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    I was making a generalization, sorry to hear you lost too. Yeah I didn’t sell & won’t. My Nvnxf stock took a fuckin’ dive yesterday as well.
    not concerned. I made a probably stupid play tofay bought loopring at $2.23

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

Yesterday 11:57 AM
    onetrikponyYesterda 11:57 AM

Become A Pro!Join Date: 11-28-20
    Betpoints: 2217

Message Me

BTC dumps

Yet my portfolio goes up

$LUNA is King
    If you're a hodler short term price doesn't matter.
    $LUNA is undervalued, price is catching up. Watch what happens during a bear market when people move large amounts into stables and $LUNA is ready and waiting.

LUNA new all time high What is all the fuss about?
    Last edited by onetrikpony; 12-04-21 at 05:34 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    not concerned. I made a probably stupid play tofay bought loopring at $2.23
    2.23 might be a gamble. But on the other hand you honestly should be fine. Basically eleminating gas fees etc is solid.

Not concerned at all. Holding and waiting it out, who cares.

onetrikpony

fear and greed index sat 12/4 update 7pm This is when we BUY next update in 23 hrs 30 min

Historical Values
    Now
    Extreme Fear
    Yesterday
    Extreme Fear
    Last week
    Fear
    Last month
    Greed

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    2.23 might be a gamble. But on the other hand you honestly should be fine. Basically eleminating gas fees etc is solid.

Not concerned at all. Holding and waiting it out, who cares.
    put in a nice chunk will cash out at $3.00 people that are in the know tell me its going to hit this weekend but who knows.
    Last edited by biggie12; 12-04-21 at 07:10 PM.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10327

You are about to find out how dysregulated Crypto is from US Fed policy .....

ChuckyTheGoat

Anyone tiring of certain BTC video-channels?

I have found George (Cryptos R Us) to be very tiring. We get it, you're bullish. When the price goes south, don't go back and say "We're still up xx times from 1/2020."

It's a prospective game, not retrospective. Think I'm going to tune out George, not impressed.
    Points Awarded:

raiders72001 gave ChuckyTheGoat 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

What's up with LTC
    Of course I bought some when it dropped from being in the 280's and went down to low 240's, and ever since it's been in free fall.

Seems like any coin I touch after a decent drop from a high, or close to an all time high, will end up dropping more and more after I buy. Smh, FML.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19146

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    What's up with LTC
    Of course I bought some when it dropped from being in the 280's and went down to low 240's, and ever since it's been in free fall.

Seems like any coin I touch after a decent drop from a high, or close to an all time high, will end up dropping more and more after I buy. Smh, FML.
    This happens all the time. If you believe in the coin, buy more - bring that DCA down. If you just want to get your money back, wait it out. Litecoin will/should bounce back eventually....

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hearing some awfully strong FUD going around. Something about Tether, Evergrande, other forces going to collapse crypto - like a Mt. Gox type of event. Could be a manufactured event so Big Money can come in a scoop up while there is blood in the streets. Hodlers should know what to do (keep hodling).....

ChuckyTheGoat

Will BTC re-touch $50k in next 34 hours? I'd say it's 50/50.

The one bit of technical analysis that I appreciate = the twins (on Altcoin Daily) pointing out the un-natural BTC dip. That chart very much looked like whale-games. If they can force the weak-hands (IE, guys living paycheck-to-paycheck) out, they will gladly sacrifice them for a chance to re-buy.

Around +18% since the recent trough. Good work if u can get it.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

So much fud going around the filter is getting clogged

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Will BTC re-touch $50k in next 34 hours? I'd say it's 50/50.

The one bit of technical analysis that I appreciate = the twins (on Altcoin Daily) pointing out the un-natural BTC dip. That chart very much looked like whale-games. If they can force the weak-hands (IE, guys living paycheck-to-paycheck) out, they will gladly sacrifice them for a chance to re-buy.

Around +18% since the recent trough. Good work if u can get it.

Giddyup. We blow thru $50k.

Round 2 to the Goat, M78.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25498

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Giddyup. We blow thru $50k.

Round 2 to the Goat, M78.
    I will need to see Mike post tonight for me to have continued confidence. Bull signal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

onetrikpony

bounce to 53000 old support new resistance down to low 40000 42-43000 then we eat. Lenghtening cycle will make the
    top late Q1 early Q2 2022
    instead of 18 months after halving

onetrikpony

Bitcoin has recovered back to $50.1k Monday, and whale traders played the dip to perfection. Beginning during the dump to $43.5k, addresses holding 100 to 10k $BTC have accumulated 67k more $BTC after dumping the same amount before the price drop.

onetrikpony

This bull run is far from over in my opinion. No, it doesn't mean $BTC will go straight up from here. A lot of corrections and a lot of chop ahead but if trading was easy everybody would be rich already...

onetrikpony

Lets see if he is correct ?????????
    Gareth Soloway
    @GarethSoloway

Dec 4
    $BTC is so far held $45,000 and just holding above $48,000. If #Bitcoin breaks lower, next stop is $40,000, then $37,500 and $30,000. Probabilities favor a move back to $52,000 near-term prior to more downside. Lots of trading opportunities at these levels for swing traders.

11:27 AM · Dec 4, 2021·Twitter Web App

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    I'm hearing some awfully strong FUD going around. Something about Tether, Evergrande, other forces going to collapse crypto - like a Mt. Gox type of event. Could be a manufactured event so Big Money can come in a scoop up while there is blood in the streets. Hodlers should know what to do (keep hodling).....
    The Tether and USDC 'scandal' seems to be real, based on investigations going on.

I wish it would become more widespread known so the market can price in the possible damage as things move along, instead of one almighty thump like it's new news when some official report comes out. Or arrests made.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9149

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The Tether and USDC 'scandal' seems to be real, based on investigations going on.

I wish it would become more widespread known so the market can price in the possible damage as things move along, instead of one almighty thump like it's new news when some official report comes out. Or arrests made.
    My estimate is that we need to assume 200 to 300 billion of liquidity is fake, just from USDC and USDT actions.

onetrikpony

That is absurd

onetrikpony

Will Clemente
    @WClementeIII
    ·
    Dec 5
    Have talked about this for a while but really think there’s a good chance 4yr cycles are over. Why? The type of market participants we now have.
    Could very well see rounded tops/bottoms from now on.
    Invalidation would be having a blowoff top, would then expect prolonged bear.
    --------------------------------------------
    Many crypto natives want a blowoff top so they can safely sell and then relax for a year
    Max pain is supercycle
    ---------------------------------------
    That is certainly what I want !!!!!!

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19146

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    My estimate is that we need to assume 200 to 300 billion of liquidity is fake, just from USDC and USDT actions.
    Yes, I was looking at that. Tether has 3.21% of the total market cap. USDC has 1.73%. If 5% of the total market cap vanished, would that really bring down everything else? It would certainly disrupt things at exchanges if they had to get rid of some stablecoin trading pairs....

I think one source of the FUD was coming from Youtube channel "The Morgan Report". David Morgan and John Perez have an ongoing series called "The Crypto Conspiracy". So far, they've done 8 videos. I've watched very little of them. What I did watch, sounded like FUD, speculation or wishful thinking from a couple of (gold/silver) metalheads. Peter Schiff probably thinks they are real smart fellas. I think they are off the mark but that is just my opinion. They may prove to be correct on some things but completely wrong on others. I guess we'll see....

One has to keep in mind that the existing stablecoins are a "threat" to what governments want to eventually do - issue their own stablecoin.....

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    Will Clemente
    @WClementeIII
    ·
    Dec 5
    Have talked about this for a while but really think there’s a good chance 4yr cycles are over. Why? The type of market participants we now have.
    Could very well see rounded tops/bottoms from now on.
    Invalidation would be having a blowoff top, would then expect prolonged bear.
    --------------------------------------------
    Many crypto natives want a blowoff top so they can safely sell and then relax for a year
    Max pain is supercycle
    ---------------------------------------
    That is certainly what I want !!!!!!
    I've been thinking about this as well, Hoskins said something about this by the third or fourth cycle awhile back with growing stabilization at each one but this would be a big leap

First ... 161162163164165166167 ... Last