playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Survivor Question/Strategy

I am in a Survivor league where we have had to pick 2 picks per week for the last 3 weeks of the season.

This week, I saved Kansas City for my first team.

Based on who I have left, I only have to choose from Chicago or Houston as the second team.

Which should I take because I probably have to take the other team in week 17 as 1 of my 2 picks.

I was thinking that most likely Green Bay wont need to try in week 17. Does Tennessee most likely need to play its starters in week 17?

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Didn't you win/split years ago when winner won 9-10k (I think 8 or 9 survivors split)?

I don't trust Houston and have used Chicago as one of my 4 picks in the Betonline pool. We only have 1 pick per week.

My week 18 options are Colts 12.5 (Jax) New England 7.5 (NYJ) Tampa 6.5 (Atlanta) or Rams 4 (Arizona)

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I am in a Survivor league where we have had to pick 2 picks per week for the last 3 weeks of the season.

This week, I saved Kansas City for my first team.

Based on who I have left, I only have to choose from Chicago or Houston as the second team.

Which should I take because I probably have to take the other team in week 17 as 1 of my 2 picks.

I was thinking that most likely Green Bay wont need to try in week 17. Does Tennessee most likely need to play its starters in week 17?