jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Well done. I was so pissed I missed the Bears that I went all in on Cowboys so thanks again Doug

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Well done. I was so pissed I missed the Bears that I went all in on Cowboys so thanks again Doug
    Appreciate that Otters. Helluva run on your part to go from $5 to damn near 6K!!! Pay no mind to all the so called "experts" around here telling you to cash out immediately. Just keep doing what you're doing cuz it's obviously working.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Doug do you like a week 17 parlay of MLs with teams who need to win

Titans need to win vs texans or could miss playoffs
    Ravens win and in playoffs vs bengals

Packers vs bears (to keep 1 seed and also possibly keep bears out of playoffs?)
    Saints vs panthers (panthers already hurt washington today by keeping them from clinching division)
    Seattle vs niners (niners already hurt arizona playoffs by beating them today)

bad teams that play spoiler in week 16 usually don't come up with the same effort in week 17 to do it again

all 3 still have shot to be 1 seed for bye all play at 4:25 even if packers go up big vs bears early saints and seattle would want to win to be 2 seed

- jags clinched top pick so they will go all out trying to beat Colts again and dagger them... that would be pretty odd for a team to go 2-14 winning week 1 and week 17 vs divisional opponent while losing 14 in a row in between to every other team on schedule.

toss in bama and clemson ML on friday with these 5 what kind of return is that

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Doug do you like a week 17 parlay of MLs with teams who need to win

Titans need to win vs texans or could miss playoffs
    Ravens win and in playoffs vs bengals

Packers vs bears (to keep 1 seed and also possibly keep bears out of playoffs?)
    Saints vs panthers (panthers already hurt washington today by keeping them from clinching division)
    Seattle vs niners (niners already hurt arizona playoffs by beating them today)

bad teams that play spoiler in week 16 usually don't come up with the same effort in week 17 to do it again

all 3 still have shot to be 1 seed for bye all play at 4:25 even if packers go up big vs bears early saints and seattle would want to win to be 2 seed

- jags clinched top pick so they will go all out trying to beat Colts again and dagger them... that would be pretty odd for a team to go 2-14 winning week 1 and week 17 vs divisional opponent while losing 14 in a row in between to every other team on schedule.

toss in bama and clemson ML on friday with these 5 what kind of return is that
    I could definitely see myself doing a couple of combo parlays with "must win" teams next wk but based on a couple of early lines up at BM there won't be much value on the MLs. Only spreads up now, (no MLs) IND 13.5 & BAL 11.5 so no value in those -700 to -1000 most likely ML. As of now DAL looks like an autoplay against NYG..Whatever I decide on I'll def. post the ticket so BOL to us both.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 12-28-20 at 02:54 AM.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    I could definitely see myself doing a couple of combo parlays with "must win" teams next wk but based on a couple of early lines up at BM there won't be much value on the MLs. Only spreads up now, (no MLs) IND 13.5 & BAL 11.5 so no value in those -700 to -1000 most likely ML. As of now DAL looks like an autoplay against NYG..Whatever I decide on I'll def. post the ticket so BOL to us both.
    lol no

when you least expect it dallas will BURY you

Doug tushyterror

lol no

when you least expect it dallas will BURY you
    Trust me when I tell you the Giants saved my ass with this win so I've been rooting for them to win the division the rest of the way but Daniel Jones with limited mobility has no shot against a resurgent DAL team.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Trust me when I tell you the Giants saved my ass with this win so I've been rooting for them to win the division the rest of the way but Daniel Jones with limited mobility has no shot against a resurgent DAL team.
    when has dallas and for that matter andy dalton ever come up big in a big game?

who is dallas HC... they will find a way to BURY you

Doug tushyterror

We shall see shall we.. Not betting any NFL until at least Friday but if I don't bet Dallas straight up at the very least I'll put them in a parlay.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

giants up 20-6 at half

this another prime example why i have my rule of "never bet on the cowboys"

Doug tushyterror

giants up 20-6 at half

this another prime example why i have my rule of "never bet on the cowboys"
    Things clearly changed in an hour huh?.. But since I have my whole BR locked into this Future I'm actually rooting for the Giants even though it's gonna turn out I was clearly right on DAL in the next 20 mins.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Things clearly changed in an hour huh?.. But since I have my whole BR locked into this Future I'm actually rooting for the Giants even though it's gonna turn out I was clearly right on DAL in the next 20 mins.
    lol im talking about cowboys ML and rooting for you i just love to try and shy people away from potentially getting buried by the boys cause they fukkn suckkkkkkkk

they are down 1 to giants had the ball and failed... now giants are driving on them in the clutch under 10 min to go

Doug tushyterror

lol im talking about cowboys ML and rooting for you i just love to try and shy people away from potentially getting buried by the boys cause they fukkn suckkkkkkkk

they are down 1 to giants had the ball and failed... now giants are driving on them in the clutch under 10 min to go
    How does fat ass McCarthy not challenge that catch???

Doug tushyterror

Couldn't have worked out anymore perfectly. That fat fkck of a coach just ended their season & the Giants still have a shot even though though I can't see the WFC losing tonight with PHI sitting 9 starters.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

did you see what dallas did down by 4 with first and goal....

sack

dropped pass that had easy YAC

pick

then giants run for first down and game is OVER all giants RB has to do is go down and get touched and he FUMBLED the ball without being touched... U KIDDING ME?

this is why you don't bet on bad teams in big games... ever

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

he was too busy thinking about his post game meal to celebrate the season being over

Doug tushyterror

did you see what dallas did down by 4 with first and goal....

sack

dropped pass that had easy YAC

pick

then giants run for first down and game is OVER all giants RB has to do is go down and get touched and he FUMBLED the ball without being touched... U KIDDING ME?

this is why you don't bet on bad teams in big games... ever
    Understood.. but had he challenged the catch they would have been down by one & kicked a FG just now to at least take the lead.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Couldn't have worked out anymore perfectly. That fat fkck of a coach just ended their season & the Giants still have a shot even though though I can't see the WFC losing tonight with PHI sitting 9 starters.
    WFT ML for 10k cmon douggy u got it in ya

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    WFT ML for 10k cmon douggy u got it in ya
    As tempting as that is BTC deposits are too restrictive for me. If you could tell me how I could get 10K from my checking into BM in one day, I'm all ears. I don't keep anything in my BTC wallet (big mistake!)..cashapp limits me to 2K per day(only banned me from WD BTC) & coinbase put a 9 day hold the last time I purchased BTC.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    For broke dikks who can't afford a Toto.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

As tempting as that is BTC deposits are too restrictive for me. If you could tell me how I could get 10K from my checking into BM in one day, I'm all ears. I don't keep anything in my BTC wallet (big mistake!)..cashapp limits me to 2K per day(only banned me from WD BTC) & coinbase put a 9 day hold the last time I purchased BTC.
    Coinbase buying bitcoin depends on if you are doing a bank transfer to them which takes time or directly from debit card which is instant. Check the settings

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dougy lets close strong

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    Coinbase buying bitcoin depends on if you are doing a bank transfer to them which takes time or directly from debit card which is instant. Check the settings
    Just checked it Sam. My default setting is bank transfer but card purchase is only 2K/ week.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dougy lets close strong
    Considering I have 0 to bet with & 10K pending the only thing I could hope for is a GB win today & no key injuries/Covid protocol BS the next 3 wks.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

Oh yea per week not per day. I never put even close to that much haha but in your case per week makes sense that would take a while

my limits are slightly higher. 10,000 transfer and 3,000/week

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

you can use cashapp for btc deposits thats what i do, u can also request for higher limits on coinbase site and they get back to you within a few days

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    you can use cashapp for btc deposits thats what i do, u can also request for higher limits on coinbase site and they get back to you within a few days
    Daily limit is only 2K on cash app. Now that GB has home field I'm just gonna ride this bet out. At this point I think 80% chance at least one gets in and 50% chance both. Got a much better feeling about GB. Only worried about TB going in there & winning a shootout. NO on the road with a noodle armed Brees shouldn't be a problem. BAL & esp. BUFF scare the shit out of my KC bet. GB went from +179 to +213 after the DB injury..should drop to +140 to +150 after today.

First 12