Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

as I read most of you uses BTC as paymenth method to and from bookie, I wanna ask something to you all :
    it's true actually crypto way is safest and fastest way to move money in betting business, but when it comes to use those money you earned? How do u convert thos btc in real money and use them via cash?
    There is one last I'm clearly missing - thanks for your answers

quone17
    quone17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Camma yes you have to research the methods you can convert BTC to your money. It varies by country. In US you can use Coinbase to convert to cash and pretty easily move it to your bank account.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by quone17 View Post

Camma yes you have to research the methods you can convert BTC to your money. It varies by country. In US you can use Coinbase to convert to cash and pretty easily move it to your bank account.

more anonymously

sell btc locally for cash... take all precautions tho

Camma23
    Camma23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2293

Quote Originally Posted by quone17 View Post
    well, don't know in your coutry but in mine, you are not that "safe" receiving thousands of euros (originally coming from betting profits) on your bank account not proving where they come from, otherwise everybody would simply use bank wires as payment option from bookies
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    more anonymously

sell btc locally for cash... take all precautions tho
    that's much safer option if locally you have this opportunity...

First 12