mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

mismanaged a bunch of shit , fukking browns, glad i didn't add on more at +525, had some on +200 and +325, woulda made ez 1.5k, on to the next

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153456

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seriously you could tell in the stands who had the +3.5. The kids were all smiling and no worries. Some of the guys look like they had just died inside. And the game had ended 5 minutes before.

There is nothing quite like cashing a bet in your mind only to have it ripped away in epic fashion.
    that was so sick how they were able to capture those people. i mean, sure, it was a tough loss for Browns fans but they had been down a couple scores earlier and it's not like this was an elimination game

no, those were textbook looks of some very sick gamblers in agony, brutal to see honestly

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Anyone have video of final play ?
    Points Awarded:

asiagambler gave Bluehorseshoe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

that backdoor cover

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baltimore’s injuries were the only reason Cleveland came back, final outcome was what would have likely happened if not for injuries to Jackson and Baltimore secondary players

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

those never end well tossing the ball around backwards

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I can't believe there was 91 points scored. Thee was a point in the 3rd quarter where I played a live line over 67 at +250 and was concerned.

sk0002
    sk0002's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7156

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post

that backdoor cover
    Did you watch the game? Ravens was winning comfortably if not for Lamar injury, would be a sick beat if browns covered instead.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Baltimore’s injuries were the only reason Cleveland came back, final outcome was what would have likely happened if not for injuries to Jackson and Baltimore secondary players
    Agreed. People wanna keep talking about a sick bad beat, but they got lucky to be in that position to begin with.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RedApples

GOIRISH

Quote Originally Posted by sk0002 View Post
    Did you watch the game? Ravens was winning comfortably if not for Lamar injury, would be a sick beat if browns covered instead.
    Lamar Injury? you mean lamar having to take a shit?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

How do you go out for 8 minutes with cramps in 30 degree weather and unlimited Gatorade on the sidelines? Period?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    How do you go out for 8 minutes with cramps in 30 degree weather and unlimited Gatorade on the sidelines? Period?
    A current nfl practice squad guy from my town used to get cramps every freakin game. His last hs game ever he got one as he was about to score a 65 yard td on the last play of regulation. The team end up losing in overtime. He coulda about walked in the end zone and got one at the 15 yard line

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

He shoulda pooped himself like joe pa did against Ohio st

sk0002

Lamar Injury? you mean lamar having to take a shit?
    I dont care what actually happened, but fact of the matter is that he missed a crucial drive that resulted in a very quick 3 and out and then he had to come save the day on 4th and 5, yes him sitting out for that period of time was very crucial.

GOIRISH

I dont care what actually happened, but fact of the matter is that he missed a crucial drive that resulted in a very quick 3 and out and then he had to come save the day on 4th and 5, yes him sitting out for that period of time was very crucial.
    I don’t even know what your point is here. I had -3. That’s why I posted a laughing.gif. It went from a push to a winner.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Horrifying beat for Browns backers right down to the slow roll with the score graphic

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Crazy back door cover tonight by Ravens backers on the line. Late night single prime time games anything can happen and usually does. I'm not shocked by this.

Actually I was a little shocked and surprised by this!!!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57529

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    svp mondays bad beats
    Scott was laughing when he started his show -- Didn't even need to say a thing... Everyone knew

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Agreed. People wanna keep talking about a sick bad beat, but they got lucky to be in that position to begin with.
    Like literally the luckiest ever. The amount of times Baker got bailed out by sheer luck, penalties was unbelievable. Not even counting the fact Lamar came out of the game.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Browns coach mismanaged this game at the half and the end of the game. They had the ball going into halftime and he passes the ball 3 straight times giving the ball back to Baltimore with a minute left. Ravens score a TD. Then the Ravens get the ball back to start the 3rd quarter and score another TD. That’s 14 points in about 3 minutes. Then the Browns get the ball with less than 2 minutes and they score on 4 quick plays, giving ball back to the Ravens with over a minute to go again. Neither defense could stop the other. If you run the ball one time, you can milk enough clock to not give the ball back. Rookie coach.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
    Like literally the luckiest ever. The amount of times Baker got bailed out by sheer luck, penalties was unbelievable. Not even counting the fact Lamar came out of the game.
    Huh? The Browns scored 42 points and left another 11 off the board. When did Baker get bailed out? The refs called some horrible calls against the Browns and still couldn’t stop them from scoring tonight.

sk0002

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Browns coach mismanaged this game at the half and the end of the game. They had the ball going into halftime and he passes the ball 3 straight times giving the ball back to Baltimore with a minute left. Ravens score a TD. Then the Ravens get the ball back to start the 3rd quarter and score another TD. That’s 14 points in about 3 minutes. Then the Browns get the ball with less than 2 minutes and they score on 4 quick plays, giving ball back to the Ravens with over a minute to go again. Neither defense could stop the other. If you run the ball one time, you can milk enough clock to not give the ball back. Rookie coach.
    You do realize managing is one key element to football success right? It's not like injury, that shit you cant control, managing is something you can control. Browns mismanaged and should of lost the game and the cover, rightfully so. Browns would of won the game if they had better coach, Ravens secondary was banged up mid game and then the lamar incident, it was laid out there for browns to take the game, and yet they still failed to win, lol. This team ain't gonna win shit with the current squad, the way it looks.
    Last edited by sk0002; 12-15-20 at 09:06 AM.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

lso according to NFL Research, it was the third game in NFL history with nine rushing touchdowns, tied for the most ever in a single game. The other two games happened in 1922: The Rock Island Independents (9) over the Evansville Crimson Giants (0) on Oct. 15 and the Racine Legion (9) over the Louisville Brecks (0) on Nov. 5.

RedApples
    sup
    RedApples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Huh? The Browns scored 42 points and left another 11 off the board. When did Baker get bailed out? The refs called some horrible calls against the Browns and still couldn’t stop them from scoring tonight.
    Maybe the 5 times that defenders had him dead to rights but slowed up or simply whiffed? Or when balls smashed off running backs hands only to fall into the hands of the WR? Or when defenders fell/got hurt for a TD. Multiple times on 3rd and 4th he got bailed out by nonsense penalties and horrible play. Did you happen to watch this game? Or just the highlights? That game was not the credit to Baker, even though he made a few nice throws. The Ravens D was just a complete and utter failure and Baker benefited from that, and sheer luck.

First ... 2345