bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

I haven't seen anything that dumb since over 80 mil "voted" for Biden

Ya can't coach retards...gg LSU...better luck next time Florida...btw these are the athletes we get "opinions" from 24/7 on complex issues

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I have seen something dumber. Someone filed 60 lawsuits and won 1 going 1-59.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Honest to god cost me 15k+. Went heavy on florida live 5 min prior. I’m still at a loss. I quit

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Honest to god cost me 15k+. Went heavy on florida live 5 min prior. I’m still at a loss. I quit
    My TV would be in pieces...in like 23 seconds they got within FG range...if he doesn't do that it's tied with 2 mins left...that's not dumb that's insanity...that's charge at a police officer with a knife get shot and burn down the city bc of racism lunacy...that's vote for Joe Biden retar...well I don't want to exaggerate but it was dumb.

TheMetsSuck

I’m honestly just glad I haven’t said something dumb to my gf. I’m losing a small fortune and she’s bitching at me to shuck oysters. I’m ready to boil over

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

BIDEN a disaster

Would like to here from ONE poster here that voted for him.

I betcha NONE

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    I’m honestly just glad I haven’t said something dumb to my gf. I’m losing a small fortune and she’s bitching at me to shuck oysters. I’m ready to boil over
    I quit years ago for precisely this reason...can't even remember the game but was down 1 with my roll on the line in a BB game...I think at the time it was like 4 grand (out of a net worth of like 4100)...he blows by the defender and is wide open for the layup/dunk...misses it and the buzzer goes off as it rolls off the rim costing me just under 8000...not 5 minutes later my doorbell rings it's my gf who I had forgotten was driving to stay the weekend with me from about a 100 miles away...I was in complete and utter shock and I said hey baby I'm so sorry I've got some kind of flu or something I've been throwing up and I don't want you to catch it can we do this another time...she says no I drove all this way let me take care of you...I wanted to blow her face off but took her to dinner anyway...eating that meal was like chewing razorblades and I understood the mindset a mass shooter must be in when he snaps...I was not pleasant company and did not get laid that weekend. That was my last significant wager.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    BIDEN a disaster

I betcha NONE

bettilimbroke999

BIDEN a disaster

I betcha NONE
    If over 81 mil out of an 18 or over population of 240 million voted for near-death demented corrupt Biden and Commala...so a 1/3 of the adult population...then this country is done...if you lost your shirt on Florida that was a truly horrendous loss but the silver lining is the entire country is about to go down with you. We've got a government so fuckin retarded that Florida player will probably be a Senator in 2022 and my post criticizing his 20 yard shoe throw to lose the game will be considered a hate crime.

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I quit years ago for precisely this reason...can't even remember the game but was down 1 with my roll on the line in a BB game...I think at the time it was like 4 grand (out of a net worth of like 4100)...he blows by the defender and is wide open for the layup/dunk...misses it and the buzzer goes off as it rolls off the rim costing me just under 8000...not 5 minutes later my doorbell rings it's my gf who I had forgotten was driving to stay the weekend with me from about a 100 miles away...I was in complete and utter shock and I said hey baby I'm so sorry I've got some kind of flu or something I've been throwing up and I don't want you to catch it can we do this another time...she says no I drove all this way let me take care of you...I wanted to blow her face off but took her to dinner anyway...eating that meal was like chewing razorblades and I understood the mindset a mass shooter must be in when he snaps...I was not pleasant company and did not get laid that weekend. That was my last significant wager.
    Lol

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153408

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    tough tale to read, do you just make small wagers now to keep things interesting?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

BIDEN a disaster

I betcha NONE
    not evrybody is low iq like urself

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    not evrybody is low iq like urself
    Whoa
    Low blow
    WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN HERE????

Count still at ZERO

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Whoa
    Low blow
    WHO VOTED FOR BIDEN HERE????

Count still at ZERO
    sbr is obv filled with more deep throaters like urself

sad

Fishhead

BIDEN holding steading at ZERO

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

BIDEN holding steading at ZERO
    biden won the popular vote by over 7 million and a landslide victory in the electoral college 306 to 232 it was a blowout

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    biden won the popular vote by over 7 million and a landslide victory in the electoral college 306 to 232 it was a blowout
    FRAUD dummy
    FALSE
    GOOD GOD some AMERICA dumb as raisons

Fishhead

Still waiting

WHO here voted for BIDEN????????????????????????

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

FRAUD dummy
    FALSE
    GOOD GOD some AMERICA dumb as raisons
    ur old enjoy ur last few years left u likely won't even make it til 2024 election

Fishhead

Still waiting

Don't let fear or embarrassment hold you back............let's go

ZERO so far

Fishhead

Zero

Fishhead

zero

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Don't let fear or embarrassment hold you back............let's go

ZERO so far
    post #8...

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    post #8...
    Thank you sir, got it.

ONE
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Fishhead 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Orbison View Post
    tough tale to read, do you just make small wagers now to keep things interesting?
    It takes a certain look at things that is very hard and sort of embarrassing to admit to that omg I actually CAN'T beat Vegas and their juice and make money sports gambling...also to realize not only how it costs you money which sucks but how it affects your life and behavior in incidents like I shared. It's identical to a junkie going through rehab...they don't want to admit they have a problem bc it's something they enjoy and penetrate everyone else for telling them not to bc they're not hurting anyone else right...at a certain point you wake up and see the truth. Do I bet a little on games...no...I wouldn't get any joy out of winning 20-50 bucks and then just losing it right back plus juice on the next bet...I'd rather just keep my money and enjoy these idiotic children's games for what they are...entertainment.

bettilimbroke999

Thank you sir, got it.

ONE
    Well fish that's as expected...you see Biden won bc of his 80-20 margins in mail-in voting to narrowly edge Trump in virtually every swing state...so probably 4/5ths of them mailed you their response

SimpleJack
    SimpleJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

Still waiting

Who here bet on Biden?????????? Let's here from the sharps. Your political views are meaningless.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I have seen something dumber. Someone filed 60 lawsuits and won 1 going 1-59.
    Ah the liberal biotch at it again. Pavy you a antifa member son? FU by the way

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Thank you sir, got it.
    ONE
    I voted for Biden twice and got my mom, dad and grandma to vote as well. They’re all dead btw, so that’s 6.