Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22604

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Very tough bad beat. The more $$ I have on a game, the more chance their is of a heartbreaking bad beat.
    True that!

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    It's easily one of the worst beats this year and I'm not surprised I find myself on the wrong end of it. I do well in college football but I have a knack for sniffing out the epic bad beats and having them on my card. Scott Van Pelt will be licking his chops with this one.
    Bad one, covering for 59 minutes plus! Eddy, have you seen the Abilene Christian/UVA finish from a few weeks back. It was worse - that one is number one for 2020.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no defense college football

Bama would be -30 vs USC

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There are 2 teams in the country that can play NFL type of defense. The rest of the college teams can't stop a high school offense. The coaches on defense do not teach fundamentals.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Had it to. Worst Saturday I had in quite some time

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I don't even want to know how I loss this one. I saw UCLA was up by 1 with 28 seconds left and figured I had won. An hour later I see the score and see that it is loss and just shake my head. I hope I never see how this game ended.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I don't even want to know how I loss this one. I saw UCLA was up by 1 with 28 seconds left and figured I had won. An hour later I see the score and see that it is loss and just shake my head. I hope I never see how this game ended.
    So UCLA kicks off with 40 seconds left in the endzone (a high kick instead of a low kick to the ground) then no one can make a tackle and they return to midfield. Then they throw a deep ball in single coverage at the 10 yard line and no one can batt the ball away. Then they get a free timeout and the clock doesn't start because they have to check the replay. Then instead of bringing in the kicker to end the game with a chip shot they throw for a TD in double coverage that it was almost picked. Comical at best the way it was fixed.

First 12