Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Couple of things about the Dolphins

That dude Mike Thomas needs to be suspended rest of season. Not sure why it hasn't already happened. That's blatant and no mistake or misjudgment.

Why is Tua starting? I understand the developmental aspect. But when you are in the hunt; now is not the time for developing. You play the quarterback that makes your team better. That is clearly Fitzpatrick.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    That dude Mike Thomas needs to be suspended rest of season. Not sure why it hasn't already happened. That's blatant and no mistake or misjudgment.

Why is Tua starting? I understand the developmental aspect. But when you are in the hunt; now is not the time for developing. You play the quarterback that makes your team better. That is clearly Fitzpatrick.
    that offense is definitely better with Fitz behind center. i guess their thinking is hope they win with Tua but if he struggles early Fitz comes in like a relief guy. i don't agree with it. once they were competitive i think you have to ride with Fitz. their defense is really good and Gaskin is a solid RB.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Let Tua learn, heal and get more time in practice so next year he will be even more ready. These young guys come out and it is boom or bust and it shakes their confidence when they struggle. Not too many guys who tank early as a rookie starter ever recover.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    that offense is definitely better with Fitz behind center. i guess their thinking is hope they win with Tua but if he struggles early Fitz comes in like a relief guy. i don't agree with it. once they were competitive i think you have to ride with Fitz. their defense is really good and Gaskin is a solid RB.
    I concur. And Devante Parker is no slouch either.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Let Tua learn, heal and get more time in practice so next year he will be even more ready. These young guys come out and it is boom or bust and it shakes their confidence when they struggle. Not too many guys who tank early as a rookie starter ever recover.
    he's 4-1 as a starter. fitz was like 3rd in league in throwing int's when he was benched, nobody seemed to notice that while offering him a shoulder to cry on. tua 7 td's 0 int's and winning

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    he's 4-1 as a starter. fitz was like 3rd in league in throwing int's when he was benched, nobody seemed to notice that while offering him a shoulder to cry on. tua 7 td's 0 int's and winning
    Tua didn't do bad, but when watching the games, offense looked much more fluid with Fitz in there.